Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 38. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
I think that in 2018 a good crippling currency will be KOH, there is a wonderful and promising team. Experienced consultants. Great direction for development. https://konios.com/
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 04:17:47 AM
Use the investment in both the stock market and the crypto market to diversify your investments. The crypto market is very volatile. This will help save your savings.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 04:02:50 AM

if you are going to enter this area over what will happen. because we do not know the downturn in the market you need to be careful about out of money. because if you are wrong can lose your money. so be smart at every out of money. thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 03:38:26 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

both of them are bad ideas for you because you have zero experience and knowledge about either market and in order to succeed in a market and in an investment one must have a lot of experience in that market.
and since you had to ask this random question here it shows that you don't have that experience. try gaining it then you will easily make up your mind. there is no single solution that works for everyone.

As people I know they only ask but never dare to do, right in this topic I see people say crypto is a good place to invest, others say share market is a good investment. And will make him more suspicious  Grin
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 28, 2018, 03:51:18 PM
I would say it is actually a very good idea to invest on bitcoins or other crypto currencies rather than investing on share market. Both of them have some common features when they are traded but do keep in mind that bitcoin in the long run will always have its price go up. But with it comes a lot of risks that you will have to be willing to take. Patience is also the key to success here. Share markets do have less risks but you won't be profiting as much as profits from bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
June 28, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
It seems to me that investing in the crypto currency is a little riskier than in the shares of enterprises, but the currency also brings more profit. Therefore, the choice is yours, are you ready to take risks, or not. However, the risk in the crypto currency is also different. The least risky is to invest their money in the well-known coins, which are listed in the top ten of the CoinMarketCap table. Further, the risk is gradually increasing. The most risky is investing in tokens, especially new tokens, as well as trading on the exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 03:04:16 PM
Both options are relevant. It depends on what you are pursuing. If long-term investment is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. I'm sure it will bear fruit. And so both options can give a good benefit
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 03:01:51 PM
Both are good, both are worst depending on the person who invests the money. Share market is a good investment though it's too slow to make profits in such traditional way while cryptocurrency is growing rapidly and replacing all other relevant fields. So, imo, crypto investment is good for now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 02:58:32 PM
both are good and have different advantages. crypto has its advantages in cyberspace, as well as its shares, excellence using Fiat money. In addition, the consideration between them is about risk, so I see the risk in crypto is greater than the stock.
Activity: 616
June 28, 2018, 02:50:37 PM
both of them I think are good and have the potential to make a lot of profits all depends on what type of crypto and stock, because not all crypto is good for investment and company not all stocks are good for us to buy
Activity: 127
June 28, 2018, 02:47:46 PM
I chose to invest in cryptocurrencies. This is much riskier, but correspondingly much more profitable. The main thing is not to pay attention to the manipulation of the market and always remain calm.
Activity: 97
June 28, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
Invest in real estate, preferably commercial. If you have money for this, think about it three times before you give it to digital currencies, especially now that the situation in the market is not quite stable.
Activity: 406
June 28, 2018, 02:43:28 PM
Don't invest in share market. I think it's much more difficult to earn money from share market than cryptocurrency so i think you'd better invest your money in cryptocurrency. Beside at the moment it's a good time to invest in cryptocurrency cause whole cryptocurrency is being dumped at the moment and all good cryptocurrencies price are really low at the moment.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
June 28, 2018, 02:38:07 PM
You do realize you're posting on a crypto forum?
What do you expect people to say?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 136
June 28, 2018, 02:37:21 PM
I think invest in crypto is much better option to invest rather then invest in share markets. Crypto have more potential to grow and Crypto will gives you better return. this is very right time to buy crypto because all the crypto market is droping down, and many coins are available on very cheap price.
Activity: 49
June 28, 2018, 02:36:15 PM
actually both are good. depending on your mindset in choosing. crypto is very profitable if you invest in crypto, but also very risky if you choose wrong. if you have deep knowledge about crypto you better invest in crypto. vice versa.
Activity: 124
June 28, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
I personally choose both because both things are the same as doing long-term and short-term investments, and I personally love to invest
Activity: 61
June 28, 2018, 02:31:24 PM
If you decided to inest some money - look at Stellar! The advantage of Stellar is that it receives innovation from those who previously worked on such a currency.
Activity: 378
June 28, 2018, 02:21:05 PM
If your capital is enough then better invest in the stock market. If your capital is better invest in crypto. Because the chart of stock and crypto price movements is different where the movement charts the stock updates continuously at second and the graph of crypto movement instead.
Activity: 840
June 28, 2018, 02:18:10 PM
The market of crypto currency is now going down, and therefore it is very difficult to earn on it. And maybe investing in stocks will bring more profit. Especially if you have knowledge in this area.
Pages:
Jump to: