Pages:
Author

Topic: Good recent bounty campaigns? - page 2. (Read 1203 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 11:56:12 PM
Lot's of admin in ICO projects get vanish after token sale if they get their money from investors and bounty hunters can't pay at same time they always getting scammed and hold this issues will fix by our forum moderators those bounty managers promoting ico scam.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 08:39:29 PM
But soon other bounty hunter gonna stop joining ico for wasting time and effort for promoting ICO that being scammed against now we can't stop those ICO gettting scam and not pay after end of ico.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 05:35:25 PM
Such recommendations will not make any sense because if you recommend projects that have recently ended, you still will not be able to join them. That is why bounty is always a big risk - you can spend a lot of your time and nothing happens. Currently this area is not so attractive as in 2017.
Activity: 336
January 10, 2019, 05:33:55 PM
I have been participating in my bounty campaign for a long time. I started in September and I hope that she will bring me income. Otherwise, I will stop doing this kind of activity.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 10, 2019, 05:25:23 PM
Bitcoin 2 bounty campaign is a very good bounty to join because the project looks promising and the token is already on exchange. Ethereum Classic Vision is also a very promising project but unfortunately their bounty is ending just tomorrow since tomorrow is when they will be airdropping their tokens to all ETH holders.
Activity: 602
January 10, 2019, 05:15:05 PM
Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!

What tips are you waiting for my friend? Even top projects don't pay anything to hunters today. That's all. This is the main reason and a big problem for all of us.

And what can I advise you? If you are advertising scam)
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 10, 2019, 05:12:52 PM
Bounty participants have been complaining of not being paid after several campaigns, while some that have been paid are still on the lookout for exchange listing. Which means that the situation of the market is affecting so many projects, except for some few ones that have good products to back up their projects.
I just decided to keep working, because i believe that a time is coming, that these projects will list their coins on exchange.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 05:11:32 PM
Anything that has to do with cryptocurrency is not predictable. Don't be surprise that a bounty that will even pay hunters very well might not be a very popular or hype one. It could be the less suspect ones that you don't know it will pay on the long run that will eventually pay. While the ones you put all hopes that would pay might not even worth it at the end. In short, just be consistent, determined, persistent and focus as you run bounties so that you do not miss out in the good ones. Take a rest when you feel that you need to do so.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 04:33:18 PM
Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.

Thanks to everyone!
Good company or not is likely to be said only when the coin is already out on the stock exchange. A good reward is promised by many, but no one will give you a guarantee that you will get it for sure. Now there are many such projects that promise, and then do nothing.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 10, 2019, 04:32:59 PM
Well I'm beginning to lose hope in bounty programs since you participate and you don't even get your reward and is like the project is rescheduling distribution of bounty rewards every day. There are quiet some few good ones out there, the one you are wearing now is no exception.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
January 10, 2019, 04:30:28 PM
Yes, nothing to recommend in essence. In such a market, almost all companies either need a scam, or cannot accumulate an amount needed to launch, or when entering the stock exchange the rate fails 10 or even 100 times.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
January 10, 2019, 04:21:11 PM
Maybe you can see the avatar reference used by friends in several forums and you can see directly from the bounty they follow. In my opinion, you should see from a bounty manager who has a pretty good rating in running a successful bounty campaign, because it really helps you find bounty that don't scam. With that help, you can assess and analyze each bounty to make your choice.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 10, 2019, 04:10:39 PM
I don't think that there is much you can do about selecting a project. You can do some homework like searching for the team and having a glance at the white paper but still its the luck that matters. If its on your side, you end up with a good project and if not then your work and time will go to waste.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
January 10, 2019, 04:00:35 PM
You can check the signature others people wear and try to join some signature camp if it is still avertible. You need to research first and check people comments about the project, if there are bad comments all the time that meant it is good chance a scam. Some of the project didn’t pay people after all the hard work.
Activity: 378
January 10, 2019, 03:56:08 PM
Be advised that there are too much scam projects at the moment and even if the project seems to be legit, it does not guarantee that this project would reach its fundraising goals. Be careful and you will find great projects to participate.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
January 10, 2019, 03:53:14 PM
You can find it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-bounty-management-on-forum-3415658
there are many good management names and also see the project's website page
Activity: 196
January 10, 2019, 03:46:23 PM
When choosing a bounty campaign, be prepared that the time you spend on fulfilling the conditions for receiving a reward may be wasted by you.
You will almost never be able to guess what reward is waiting for you at the end.
But your work is not in vain, as it is a very good experience that will come in handy in the future.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 10, 2019, 03:40:51 PM
Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!

As a bounty hunter, it is also our own responsibility to do our research same as an investor before joining any campaign. We are also like an investor, however, we devote our time and effort to promote a project and get paid in their token/coin. The reason why some bounty hunter don't get good bounties is because they just join without doing this.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 03:10:17 PM
Last autumn I was wondered about bounty campaigns too. I didn't do any bounty starts from summer. I thought good bounty campaigns are no longer exist. And a couple days ago I have found that good and profitable bounty campaigns began to appear.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 10, 2019, 03:09:06 PM
Its not only about bounty campaigns but about market,scam ICO es,and hunters who even dont check what bounty they are going to join,  they join scam ICO s,we know how its end,some even dont read rules of bounty, but main problem is market and hunters must understand even good ICO s fail, so its normal they dont have profits like 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: