Pages:
Author

Topic: Good recent bounty campaigns? - page 6. (Read 1203 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
They are complaining about bounty campaigns, because they take part in every campaign, without any investigation and than saying that all ICOs are trash and there are no good bounties left. They are, you just need to search a little bit better.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
October 29, 2018, 04:52:12 AM
Sandra Evans manage currently top bounty campaigns! Kamagames and Atlantico, but both ends very soon.
So if you are quick, you can still join Wink. Never have problem with her campaigns Wink.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 29, 2018, 04:44:51 AM
10.0000 Kcash Up for Grabs!

Kcash is AN EXCHANGE COIN and currently around $0.02!

It has actually done over $0.08 per 1 kcash before.

Kcash, a Digital wallet, which is positioned to be a digital bank in blockchain world, is the first multi-chain and cross-chain digital currency wallet in China has proven to be a crypto to hold!

Seize this opportunity. Grab yourself some Kcash here 👇
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdglUPVpIuuwz17d116uLMBvPRw0K1C_VPnQ4lXARMJ0OpIyw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Ooh, this seems really great! Thank you very much for sharing this.
If you have more such good airdrops contact me by PM, I will be your referral Wink.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 11:01:55 PM
I think with the more scam bounty/project that makes every investor loosing their trust to invest in some cryptocurrency, that end up on some project that doesn't reach their hardcap, and the effect would be the price of the coin is low if the coin supply not reduced, and for the bounty participant, the reward allocation will be reduced if the project doesn't reach their hardcap.
many project re-allocate their bounty reward allocation after their crowdfund did not reach their target.and its aggravated by bounty hunter dumping their tokens/coins so our reward worthless
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
October 28, 2018, 10:57:07 PM
Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!
I agree with the member who made the second comment, many of the members here register on projects that they don't even know about information and what will be produced from the project, because here investors only invest in very good projects, so you must have reasons and analyze about project whether to attract large investors. for advice, I joined the ICOs AIVON project, they developed AI technology and experts to make a Video of network with a meta that could be useful for users, to analyze other project you can use the ICO rating site.
Activity: 770
October 28, 2018, 10:50:41 PM
I think with the more scam bounty/project that makes every investor loosing their trust to invest in some cryptocurrency, that end up on some project that doesn't reach their hardcap, and the effect would be the price of the coin is low if the coin supply not reduced, and for the bounty participant, the reward allocation will be reduced if the project doesn't reach their hardcap.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
October 28, 2018, 10:48:15 PM
i think there are kind people who share their best bounty campaign to others.i see in this forum that open his spreadsheet that contain good bounty campaign.
where do you see it? can you tell me the spreadsheet link containing the bounty is good now? Are all the bounties that are there good and can give us a lot of income?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 28, 2018, 10:44:08 PM
very funny question, of course everyone who is here will never tell if there is legit bounty, because if they tell then there will be a lot of people joining and getting fewer payments. For that we have to do our own research in determining the bounty
i think there are kind people who share their best bounty campaign to others.i see in this forum that open his spreadsheet that contain good bounty campaign.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 10:38:31 PM
very funny question, of course everyone who is here will never tell if there is legit bounty, because if they tell then there will be a lot of people joining and getting fewer payments. For that we have to do our own research in determining the bounty
Activity: 728
October 28, 2018, 10:11:54 PM
meet the appropriate bounty hope for this time is a hard thing to do. at this time the results of the bounty went down very far from the price should be and this makes sure the result becomes very small in comparison to the previous times. will not know where the bounty would be best and can generate expectations so it might continue to actively follow a bounty is a good thing that can be done to increase the chances of results.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 08:15:01 PM
I know some good campaigns. There are BeatzCoin, Quantor, Webfree. You can take part.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 06:26:24 PM
Not only not profitable but some of them you are waiting so long, many months for the distribution of token and another more months for token exchange so that is why some of bounty hunters like me was also complaining to the bounty manager that the campaign they manage was to long for waiting. And some of them also was scam and if you confront the manager they are mad so that is why many of bounty hunters was complaining.
Activity: 467
October 28, 2018, 06:20:54 PM
From the little knowledge I have gained in bounties, I dont think anyone can give you a bounty which is good but a criteria for choosing it is what you can get. Just make sure you read the projects whitepaper and do more research on them before you join. Make sure the products they are promising of can be achieved.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
October 28, 2018, 06:14:25 PM
When I choosing a bounty :
First, you should be researching the project about product goals, roadmap, team, and advisors. Usually can be seen in the whitepaper.
Secondly, you can see the project community. If a strong community will usually have an effect on token sales.
Third, you can see the manager who handles the project. A manager provides an important role in a project. But it's not uncommon for unknown managers to have good projects.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
October 28, 2018, 05:38:51 PM
In fact most of bounties reduce bounty pool, change rules in the enf of bounty and make participants work longer for smaller funds.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 28, 2018, 05:36:32 PM
Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!

A good bounty campaign is worth its weight in gold and it is not profitable to produce competitors. So do not listen to advice. Think for yourself, choose a promising project and join its bounty campaign.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 03:05:07 PM
The fact is that lately there have been many problems with bounty companies and for the fact that the bounty pool decreases with each new company, and the number of participants increases, and as a result you get a penny for your work, thereby gradually bounty companies die
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 02:15:55 PM
Bounties are profitable if you are hard working, if you're having high rank profile on bitcointalk and doing signature or using your bitcointalk account irrespective of the rank for translation, videos  or articles bounties it's always profitable unless you participate in scam bounty, you don't need any recommendations because if I recommend a bounty platform for you,  you still have to analyze project on it yourself so that you can be liable for your actions.. Just research well and promote good and genuine project
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 01:51:22 PM
     Why listen to the recommendations of others? The market is so fluctuating that it is best to do your own research. I can not recommend a good project, because I have no guarantee that there will be any good project. I can help you with some details to keep in mind when choosing a project. Always check that the project team is experienced people, and reward managers are known for good reviews. Read the whitepaper, talk with them on the telegram, and keep in mind the project reviews on ICO sites. A good ICO site is https://icodrops.com/. Great success and inspiration!
Activity: 571
October 28, 2018, 01:18:45 PM
Now there are too many fraudulent bounty companies that even wanting to recommend you any good projects, there is no guarantee that this will not turn out to be a Scam.
Pages:
Jump to: