Pages:
Author

Topic: Good recent bounty campaigns? - page 4. (Read 1203 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 01:56:21 PM
Nowadays I find it difficult to say at least one good bounty campaign, the reason is that I am participating during a half of a year and no one reward I have got for them, and it is very sad.
I also want to search for paid signature campaigns with ETH or BTC. But with the current market, there are no campaigns running from October 2018 until now, and the bounties I have participated in do not receive payment. Have a sad feeling with you
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 01:54:13 PM
from July I dont see any good campaigns, unfortunately, hope situation will change when market will alive again
There were good projects, and even now there are good projects , they just do not want to go on the exchange so that their token does not depreciate , I think you can do a bounty but it is worth waiting for the exchange with the beginning of the bull market
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
January 09, 2019, 01:53:15 PM
Find a great manager and follow their campaigns because there are so much managers on this forum but if you look at all their campaigns you would just find a few that are honestly paying everything and supporting you if you face problems.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
January 09, 2019, 01:33:06 PM
Bounty campaigns are not as profitable as profitable as they were in 2017. That was the year many hunters got the highest rewards so far, except for those who had not started then. When is why those who got good reward at that time seem not to be interested in bounty again, because to them its not enough and are waiting for the market to improve again. Just do your research on every project and believe you will be well rewarded.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 09, 2019, 12:57:11 PM
Nowadays I find it difficult to say at least one good bounty campaign, the reason is that I am participating during a half of a year and no one reward I have got for them, and it is very sad.
Activity: 602
January 09, 2019, 12:32:28 PM
In this bearish time very hard to found some good bounty campaigns.
But in my opinion we have project which I think have potential like GigTricks & Adab Solution. I think these are good campaigns & return us a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
January 09, 2019, 12:27:57 PM
Nobody would tell you great campaigns, because they want to earn some coins for themselves. Invest some time in searching a legit bounty and it would save you a lot of time in the future. A small advice is to find a good bounty manager.
Activity: 399
January 09, 2019, 12:27:04 PM
Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!
If I give you a fish, it can help you fill your stomach for 1 day.
But if I teach you to fish and give you a fishing rod, you can survive on your own.
So why don't you learn how to search and select prestigious bounty campaigns.
Activity: 657
January 09, 2019, 12:26:03 PM
Obviously, it's not suitable to join bounty now. I haven't participated in any bounty for more than six months. The crypto market is experiencing a long bear market. Maybe we should concentrate more on our work. I will treat crypto as my hobby and not spend a lot of time on some worthless bounty.
A lot of people left from bounty campaign they didn't enrolled in the last few months i heard same speak from many hunters. If you don't get the payment working continuously then there is no point in working. I try to concentrate in trading and gambling still now those are better way to earning. Now Bounty is not for me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 12:17:21 PM
One of the best BOUNTY CAMPAIGN THIS 2019 and before the year 2018 ENDS is BITEX AND XNEWS.
They paid and will be paying participants good amount.
Well there were few participants also which make the hunters much better to gain.
Activity: 616
January 09, 2019, 12:14:56 PM
there are many campaigns that seem to have good concepts and offer attractive prizes but unfortunately sometimes campaigns that look ordinary result are better than those that look very good.
so you don't be fooled just because of the gift they offer or because their project looks good because it could be a trap.
that's the only advice from me  Grin
Activity: 657
January 09, 2019, 12:09:42 PM
Actually also i facing this problem to select good bounty campaign through from last two months i don't work. But i'm disappointed in the bearish market there are no prices new coin. You can follow specific bounty management those are managed a lot of most successful project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
January 09, 2019, 12:02:40 PM
from July I dont see any good campaigns, unfortunately, hope situation will change when market will alive again
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 11:45:40 AM
for now, it's difficult to determine a good bounty. even if you find it, the market is down, and maybe, the token will not be listed in the exchange in the near future. in fact, many bounties have extended the campaign.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 09, 2019, 11:17:39 AM
Obviously, it's not suitable to join bounty now. I haven't participated in any bounty for more than six months. The crypto market is experiencing a long bear market. Maybe we should concentrate more on our work. I will treat crypto as my hobby and not spend a lot of time on some worthless bounty.

You are right, As bearish market is still in progress we cannot expect a good income in bounty these days also a lot of ICO's fail to reach the soft cap and there are a lot of scammers as well even If they reach the soft cap they pay in tokens and they won't list it in a good exchange which becomes worthless after a long wait as well as hard work.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 09, 2019, 11:09:45 AM
Well i think we already now last year was a bad time for bounty hunters. There are too many scams project anywhere and we dont get any profit from last year. My current plan is to finish my signature first then i will looks for new legit project.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
January 09, 2019, 11:07:50 AM
I also complained because I had failed to get results after joining the bounty program, but I couldn't just complain and be quiet because there were still some good things that would make the participants profit and I am sure now I have found it, therefore I suggest You are to join the bounty held by RENTO because behind it is a big project that has great potential
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 09, 2019, 11:04:28 AM
For now I belief it is advisable to bounty hunts for projects that has future prospect having done your thorough research such a token after payment can kept in a wallet pending the time the values of Cryptos pumps this present scenario or condition of the market will not continue to be bearish its for a while before the market becomes bullish.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 09, 2019, 10:55:39 AM
Its hard to differentiate what are the good bounty campaigns. Because a lot of bounty campaign this past few months are keep on extending. And many bounty campaigns are not paying.
now began to choose either from proven bounty managers or campaigns that are already being traded. Now I have chosen a campaign that continue only 3 weeks and this is a hard fork
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
January 09, 2019, 10:52:13 AM
Its hard to differentiate what are the good bounty campaigns. Because a lot of bounty campaign this past few months are keep on extending. And many bounty campaigns are not paying.
Pages:
Jump to: