Pages:
Author

Topic: Good recent bounty campaigns? - page 8. (Read 1203 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
October 27, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
Tokens you receive from bounty hunting should have been taken as your investment, if you sell it right after the ICO the price would be lesser than you expect since most of the ICO participants are selling it while its price is much higher. While you as a bounty participants receives your token months after the token is listed on the exchange. If you treat your bounties as your investment, you'll see that after months price will go up which you. Hold it for years and you'd be much richer.
Campaigns I see that has potentials today are Desico of course which I'm with. I think that EOSEX.com campaign too. Most of the good projects today are exchanges.
Activity: 555
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 10:57:21 AM
This year there were too many ICOs present. Make bounty hunters confused about choosing a good ICO.
Look for a large allocation of funds. behind a credible team or ico that works with large companies. Don't forget to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 10:50:03 AM
Hi, you can yourself a better bounty projects if you are patience in finding because if we suggest that and you join and disappointed I think you will blame me or us for giving such a project.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
October 27, 2018, 10:37:13 AM
I can not tell which items are good. Because even good projects are sold at a low price when they are listed. Because the market is too depressed. More and more people are showing distrust of the market.
who does not believe in market crypto? It is probably a mistake if anyone is playing the market and do not believe crypto crypto. Now maybe the State of the market is indeed bad, but I think there are still many project ico which is really useful. Although the price will fall when it listed on the Exchange but I am sure if the ico project indeed Nice will certainly back up. I think it is natural for a new token.
Activity: 450
October 27, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.
Could someone here recommend to us some good recent bounty campaign?
It would be nice to get some tips here.

Thanks to everyone!

I am not sure that those campaign are good or bad,  but from my opinion those are good. There are playgame, datablockchain, iconiq, gigtricks, wpp etc.
You can choose among them.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 10:31:11 AM
I can not tell which items are good. Because even good projects are sold at a low price when they are listed. Because the market is too depressed. More and more people are showing distrust of the market.

Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 10:30:14 AM
Hi friends,
 many bounty hunters are complaining about bounty campaigns, that most of them are not profitable and so on.

Thanks to everyone!
Of course my friend, I can recommend you KAMAgames bounty, look at my signature. They raised 16 mln of usd already, by the way you can trade your bounty stacks for ethereum every week alredy when you'll get it. I've tried that and it works.
Activity: 550
October 27, 2018, 10:25:29 AM
My recent bounty was good because they give us a bonus because they pause their ico sale and its pretty good.
Activity: 448
October 27, 2018, 10:22:01 AM
Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!
Currently I don't see the new bounty really good. Because it takes a long time to get a softcap, however, you can still search for the bounty has been running for some time. Just like arround I'm involved, this project will end in November and it will surely succeed
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 27, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!

of course you must choose and study it, this is where knowledge is used. there are many project bounties but not all are profitable especially in the current situation. this is like when I want to invest ethereum in ICO, research, the analysis of reading white paper has become a necessity
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 27, 2018, 10:21:31 AM
Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!

It's because the ICO is not success, there are no investors wants to invest in ICO due to market condition.
This year is not a crypto year, and also bad year for bounty and airdrop hunter Sad
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
October 27, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
Some of the projects are really interesting, such as ADAB (Islamic crypto-currency exchange) and Bithemoth (All-in-one Blockchain Asset Solution). But I can't guarantee you that they will be profitable for you. Because the market is in such a depressed state right now.
I have heard that ADAB is a scam project. So I am not going to promote a possible scam project to get a negative feedback from DT member.
Bithemoth gives only few tokens for doing hard work.

Can you give me supporting data that states ADAB is a scam project?
I have not heard the news about it, I see the bounty program running normally until now and I have not heard people say ADAB is a scam in either the bounty group or the community. I intend to participate in the ADAB bounty program because it is an interesting idea as the first Islamic Exchange and I want to support it.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
October 27, 2018, 09:21:04 AM
The reason behind the less profitable bounty is bear market. Another reason maybe most of the projects are not willing to continue their project because if the low price of BTC/ETH.
Anyway, I would suggest you to join Vena, Rally, and the one I am doing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 09:14:10 AM
Every bounty campaign sharing a quite similar allocation nowaday, if you want to earn more from bounty, simply work harder, apply on every bounty categories
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 27, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
now a lot of good projects, and can be seen from the bounty manager site like amazix or bounty platform. but until now there has been no paid from bounty, but I hope to remain in a good project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 09:01:41 AM
There are so many failed bounty campaigns and there are also other bounty and projects that play a fast one on bounty hunters in order to deny them of their rewards. i was participating in a signature for more than 5 months and when my junior member status was removed from btt because i didn't have merit, they cleared everything i have worked for over 5 months. I just feel like giving up
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
October 27, 2018, 08:49:22 AM
Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!

I've been a bounty hunter since 2016. Yes I participated in many different campaigns and already knew who are the trusted managers that really pay participants. Bounty campaigns before are very different from now. I admit I now find it difficult to choose the good campaign. The campaign I recently joined are matrix ai, sapien, ditcoin, etc.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 08:30:05 AM
10.0000 Kcash Up for Grabs!

Kcash is AN EXCHANGE COIN and currently around $0.02!

It has actually done over $0.08 per 1 kcash before.

Kcash, a Digital wallet, which is positioned to be a digital bank in blockchain world, is the first multi-chain and cross-chain digital currency wallet in China has proven to be a crypto to hold!

Seize this opportunity. Grab yourself some Kcash here 👇
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdglUPVpIuuwz17d116uLMBvPRw0K1C_VPnQ4lXARMJ0OpIyw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 08:21:07 AM
Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone!
I'm also still confused about choosing a good project, especially with current market conditions, but my advice is to try to select some projects that have reached Softcap at the time of sale, and for other recommendations, you can check it through this link https://icobench.com/ there you can see about the project can also see the quality of the whole project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 27, 2018, 08:05:22 AM
I am not confidence with bounty program right now becaue so much failed project, scam and dumped in market after listing exchange (and listing exchange is rare)

With this kind of experience you meed to be smarter in choosing what bounty campaign you must engaged into. Research must be done, because as you have stated there are more and more scams. Then be wise enough in choosing where to join to avoid such thing.
Pages:
Jump to: