Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 109. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 05:00:32 PM
ya sure its time to buy ETH.. if BTC go down then surely ETH will go down too. so i think BTC will grow up and ETH also grow up

just my opinion.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 04:49:34 PM
Buddy i would say if you want to invest in ethereum in the long run just buy right now. Timing the market is very hard. It could shoot up and stay at 200 and you will be kicking yourself for not buying now. Or you buy now and it dips to 150 but within a few weeks it is over 200. What would you be more happy with? I have bought the top of many runs but have made a ton of money in the long run. Just buy when you feel comfortable and hold.
No one really knows what the market will turn out to be in the next few months or in the next few years. For example when the OP was still considering buying ETH in July was not even worth as much as it is today and with the recent and upcoming development, we might see some chances of seeing some high growth level for the digital currency.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 12:53:13 PM
Nope, Its likely to go down more because when bitcoin goes up again it would pressure holders to sell. Better wait for another dip before buying
That is the best time to buy ethereum or any other cryptocurrencies. Just buy at the dips because that is how you can save money and get more chances that you will have more quantities of the cryptocurrency that you will buy. Don't forget to buy other altcoins too because that is how you will have an assurance that you will not lose a lot in Ethereum.
Buy other altcoins does not mean you will have profits from other altcoins. If you are sure the price of Ethereum can be high more. Ok, do not ignore this chance, put all your funds into Ethereum and enjoy the profits from it instead of search other altcoins and waste your time.
Activity: 53
October 27, 2017, 12:45:11 PM
Right now, you can buy it! The value of it will increase in the very near future.
Activity: 42
October 27, 2017, 12:42:23 PM
Yes, its time to buy ethereum because ethereum is now down. Ethereum is onek of this trust cryptocurrency after bitcoin. If you buy ethereum, I think you must get a good profit after some months. So don't waste time and buy eth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 11:52:44 AM
the current eth price is still too cheap, I think it is very good to buy it right now because eth belom move significantly in these few months and the price is very stable I really love ETH, I am sure some months will experience a rapid increase because the rumor is there good news to come
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 27, 2017, 11:49:52 AM
Because a lot of scam ICOs that price ethereum sometimes dump so hard.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 11:45:26 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Very good time, because. a high probability that in the price all will grow several times!
Activity: 196
October 27, 2017, 11:08:47 AM
Yes it is best time to buy Ethereum. Eth is a world best coin so no dubt to buy this coin. My friends already buy this coin total amount minimum $5000 and we are buy total amount $6000. We know this coin have a bright future so it is good time to buy eth.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
October 27, 2017, 10:43:52 AM
Nope, Its likely to go down more because when bitcoin goes up again it would pressure holders to sell. Better wait for another dip before buying
That is the best time to buy ethereum or any other cryptocurrencies. Just buy at the dips because that is how you can save money and get more chances that you will have more quantities of the cryptocurrency that you will buy. Don't forget to buy other altcoins too because that is how you will have an assurance that you will not lose a lot in Ethereum.
Activity: 7
October 27, 2017, 10:28:33 AM
Thanks for this discussion, i really need it right now Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 27, 2017, 10:23:27 AM
Activity: 56
October 27, 2017, 10:17:01 AM
I don't think it's a good time to buy ETH at the moment, if you are looking for measurable profit. Somehow, the price of ETH is quite stable in comparison to BTC. So, you can calculate your risks and investments, and can look for alternate options, apart from ETH.
Activity: 367
October 27, 2017, 09:57:35 AM
If you think I am, when prices were down not so ETH problem to buy it, if we want investment and price again down as now could be a later price ETH up again and we can sell our willpower according, so come back to us that wishing to invest.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 09:17:14 AM
ETH is the 2nd strongest coin after BTC and you can invest anytime in it. You can buy in it installments and put your money in parts to average out your buying price because crypto market is very news sensitive and highly volatile but it will be a good investment for long term.
Activity: 812
October 27, 2017, 08:19:50 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

It is really right time to buy of ethereum, honestly speaking. Because, many for sure in a long run  will regret why they didn't buy ethereum when it is in cheap value. So what I do now was really buying it even for a small amount just important is I will hold in a long term.
Activity: 130
October 27, 2017, 07:38:49 AM
There is a small volatility and price swings of ETH now (and of many other coins), but this volatility is not too high now and the difference is not too tangible . So, it is still a good time to buy ETH now and maybe in nearest future.
But anyways, ETH has a huge potential and its price will rocket up one day, when the whole potential will be revealed. This will happen when all current ethereum problems (transaction speed, scaling etc) will be solved. No one know when, but it probably will happen. So, buy it now, until it is too late..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 07:21:29 AM
A few days ago, when Bitcoin Hardfork was the best time to buy Etherum. That is the time to buy cheap ETH, preparing for the ICO in November.
At present, ETH is still good, you can consider buying it.
Now that it has dropped is still a very good time to purchase ETH.
However, a lot of development is going on and even the difficulty level has reduced recently due to the recent upgrade and I really want to end up seeing how this development will end up turning into for ETH's development in the short term. I foresee it climbing up soon anyway if everything looks pretty good.
Activity: 796
October 25, 2017, 10:59:07 AM
Buddy i would say if you want to invest in ethereum in the long run just buy right now. Timing the market is very hard. It could shoot up and stay at 200 and you will be kicking yourself for not buying now. Or you buy now and it dips to 150 but within a few weeks it is over 200. What would you be more happy with? I have bought the top of many runs but have made a ton of money in the long run. Just buy when you feel comfortable and hold.
Activity: 281
October 25, 2017, 10:42:09 AM
this discussion was in July, based on discussion, did you buy? what has been the impact?
Jump to: