Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 113. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 117
October 19, 2017, 10:51:45 PM
any info on hardfork of ether when i will get the new coin?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
October 17, 2017, 02:18:28 AM
Its good time now, The BTC is now getting close back to 5k so eth will take a much larger value to get as compared to earlier days, so if you have eth now then probably you will have much greater amount of btc if btc falls down and eth is supported.
Even the fork of ETH was successful so you can see a increase in some days.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 02:15:16 AM
If you buy some now, you will get extra coin after the fork Smiley that's something to look for too Wink

I've heard of ethereum fork, is it like bitcoin fork that produces bitcoin cash?
if so, would the extra coin of ethereum fork be a new coin?

Nah I don't think so as this ethereum fork will be just to upgrade the network so as to make transaction faster than before. But there will be no airdrop coin from this fork as you asked.

when bitcoin fork everyone get free a coin so the price increase, but when eth fork everyone does not get anything, so maybe eth price will increase like bitcoin price or not? I still confused to buy eth now or not Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
October 17, 2017, 01:52:15 AM
If you buy some now, you will get extra coin after the fork Smiley that's something to look for too Wink

I've heard of ethereum fork, is it like bitcoin fork that produces bitcoin cash?
if so, would the extra coin of ethereum fork be a new coin?

Nah I don't think so as this ethereum fork will be just to upgrade the network so as to make transaction faster than before. But there will be no airdrop coin from this fork as you asked.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 11:02:17 PM
Buy ETH under $350 and hold until both the Byzantium and Metropolis fork effects are done. BTC is at ATH so I'm sure ETH will be crossing $400 soon especially when they switch to POS and limit the supply like ETC
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 16, 2017, 11:01:25 PM
For me it yes, this is the good time to buy some eth since the price of it are not so very high, and i think eth will go up against bitcoin someday  Cool.
True, currently the ETH is falling in price and I think it is currently the lowest ETH price in this year. very good to buy it now.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
October 16, 2017, 10:56:21 PM
For me it yes, this is the good time to buy some eth since the price of it are not so very high, and i think eth will go up against bitcoin someday  Cool.
Activity: 308
October 16, 2017, 10:31:05 PM
It seems, that there�s no reason to invest in BTC or ETH, except hype. It�s better to find some other recourses of profit. This coin may become such recourse.

It can be considered hype if people actually have no use for it.  These two cryptos have market prices because of their actual usage.  Let's talk about eth.  It is a platform where you can run a smart contract, you can create coins/tokens as a replacement for your money or something valuable depending on your contract.  The possibilities are endless.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 07:25:42 PM
It's never a bad time to buy ethereum, if you're holding long term anyway. In about 5 years it will be huge ROI even now, similarly to bitcoin.

Totally agree. My words from your mouth.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 06:38:08 PM
Whatever our advice about your decision, you decide. I think it's a good time to buy and hold ETH.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 01:22:32 PM
It's never a bad time to buy ethereum, if you're holding long term anyway. In about 5 years it will be huge ROI even now, similarly to bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
October 16, 2017, 12:56:58 PM
Depends on your plan and depends on the amount of BTC you have because if you plan to wait after the hard fork and wait for the air drop then don't buy yet. But if you think you will earn more and gain more if you buy ETH now since the price looks very attractive then Buy now. If you have enough for doing both then get both, keep enough amount of BTC in your wallet and buy enough ETH while its at discounted price.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 12:51:20 PM
There has been a steady rise in the price.  We will know if this is a pump or a bull run once the fork has been put on place.  If this is a bull, we might see the price of eth at $600 the least by the end of the year.  Owing to the decreased rewards for miners.
It will be a good decision for those who have bought bitcoin before the it goes back to $300. I guess just a few really knew that this could happen.
There is a lot of dollar that is being add up to ETH value now.  Grin Maybe the ICO's helped for this huge increase.
Nope, actually after hard fork, the profits from mining Ethereum has increases a little (in current).
But I do not know this profits still can keep in next time or not.
Because maybe it is just a temporary profits to make miners and investors feel safe.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 16, 2017, 11:17:31 AM
Yes i think so, the price has been increasing a lot, but it is still a good time to jump on Ethereum because we all know that the price will probably go towards $500 before the end of the year, and i am pretty sure about that, not because i am just an Ethereum Fan, but i really believe in that this coin will be a boom in next year, so try to invest as much as you can before the price rises to $500, i am doing the same at the moment.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 11:10:48 AM
I always wait to buy eth when the price is under 300, I would be surprised if the price didn't fall before the hardforks. right now I prefer to buy neo.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 16, 2017, 10:58:23 AM
As of now the price of ethereum is 350 dollars orice so its depends to if you qant to buy ethereum now. But I believe it will increase again the price in the next few weeks . But even that invesy only you can afford to lose because we dont know when the price decrease . But I hope ethereum will increase the price so we can make a lot of profir in the future. 1k dollars this year or next year is very good if ethereum hit that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
October 16, 2017, 10:57:57 AM
I think now it should be a good time to buy it. The hard fork, byzantium, went well so ethereum price could go up now. They seem to be entering a quite stable phase now, as their next hard fork will only occur in 2018. Ether is always a nice coin to look at. They have a few emerging competitors, like NEO and Waves, but I don't think they will lose their lead anytime soon, because they've been around for quite a while, and are proving to be a solid crypto so far.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
October 16, 2017, 10:55:18 AM
It always good to buy eth in my opinion. Though the price will be lower but it will increase then. The matter is just the time.
But if you do short trading, witing for the lowest possible then buy.
Activity: 256
October 16, 2017, 10:33:35 AM
I think it is always a good time to accumulate more ethereum. I believe this coin will continue to rise in value over the long term. With that being said, you might want to hold off for a couple days until the price comes down a little! Either way I am sure you would be happy with your results if you plan on buying and holding!

Activity: 164
October 16, 2017, 10:31:09 AM
I think yes...I support ethereum and I will do in future. I also support some other coins, but from all coins I support, I will hold ethereum for a longer time.
Jump to: