Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 110. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 08:58:04 AM
I think that the price of the ETH is now greatly underestimated. But I have doubts that this underestimation last long enough. 300 it is soo low
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
October 25, 2017, 08:56:37 AM
Etherium now has dropped, however it is suitable to use in investments, and ico. Etherium is one of the most popular altcoins have high potential.
Activity: 69
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 08:53:33 AM
A few days ago, when Bitcoin Hardfork was the best time to buy Etherum. That is the time to buy cheap ETH, preparing for the ICO in November.
At present, ETH is still good, you can consider buying it.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 08:52:23 AM
Further growth can bring lot of money the owner. It's evolution of cryptocurrency now. Why not invest right now?

I think so. The price of altcoin relative to bitcoin is low. It is better to buy some good ones.

When the price of bitcoin going down, some altcoins price will increase including Ethereum. That's why before the bitcoin price going down you must buy Ethereum now and i think today is a good time to buy Ethereum because i can feel the bitcoin price will going down soon and ETH price will go up.
The price of Ethereum has recovered by the traders have bought Bitcoin to receive Bitcoin Gold.
You also know there are many traders have sold their Ethereum to Bitcoin, so after completed their purpose, they comeback Ethereum and accidentally made the price of Ethereum recovered in short time Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
October 25, 2017, 08:45:30 AM
Good time to as any really I think the more time you leave it the more you will regret it and will have to pay higher prices.
Activity: 224
October 25, 2017, 08:40:59 AM
buy ETH now while it is still below 300. Any price below 300 is a good buy. You can just buy below 300 and put a sell order at about 330-350...then rinse and repeat.

Or you can buy and hold on to it..
Me too. I usually do this because in recent times the price of ETH is hard to guess and we should buy low and sell high as soon as profit. Every day I trade on ETH and always get the average profit
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
October 25, 2017, 08:38:49 AM
buy ETH now while it is still below 300. Any price below 300 is a good buy. You can just buy below 300 and put a sell order at about 330-350...then rinse and repeat.

Or you can buy and hold on to it..
Activity: 84
October 25, 2017, 08:33:25 AM
The price of ETN then falls a little, then it rises. And the main thing is not to rush both with the sale and with the purchase, you have to wait for your price for ETN.
Activity: 107
October 25, 2017, 08:13:22 AM
Same rule for Ethereum and for Bitcoin

Best day to buy was yesterday
Second best day to buy is today
Third best day is tomorrow

The sooner, the better, they just would see their value increase over months and years
Activity: 630
October 25, 2017, 08:10:20 AM
Ethereum is going very down at this time and it is very good and best time to buy for 2-3 years holding. There are so many reason to hold ethereum because all ico are using it as a base currency to sell their coin in the crypto market and now a day it is also earning good transaction fees from tansfering the coin here and there,selling and buying of new ico coin.According to more use of ethereum will shoot very shortly and people will not catch to it and People will repent later.so, don't waste time to buy and hold it.
Activity: 81
October 25, 2017, 07:20:43 AM
Defenetely ETH have a lot of  good perspective in the future...as BTC spike in price after upgrade in August showed, the same story can be repeated with ETH
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 05:50:37 AM
Further growth can bring lot of money the owner. It's evolution of cryptocurrency now. Why not invest right now?

I think so. The price of altcoin relative to bitcoin is low. It is better to buy some good ones.

When the price of bitcoin going down, some altcoins price will increase including Ethereum. That's why before the bitcoin price going down you must buy Ethereum now and i think today is a good time to buy Ethereum because i can feel the bitcoin price will going down soon and ETH price will go up.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080
October 25, 2017, 05:47:25 AM
Purchased ETH at $270. It is a safe investment especially when ICO's are taking contributions in ETH

I wouldn't say safe theres accusations against eth that it's a scam coin. If these words are heard loud enough then it could crash the price.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 05:45:17 AM
Purchased ETH at $270. It is a safe investment especially when ICO's are taking contributions in ETH
Activity: 322
October 25, 2017, 04:34:22 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes, for me it is a great day to buy ethereum it will always be because they are the most successful altcoins, it is just for me though. But I usually buy ethereum whenever the price is down so that I can have more and I can gain more whenever the value rises my holdings will also rises. And I also saw a lot of potential to it like the bitcoins before. They have the exact the same capabilities but the thing about bitcoins are the reliability, some are afraid to invest on altcoins because some are just a shitcoins but we all know that ethereum have a great future ahead
Activity: 60
October 25, 2017, 04:17:14 AM

Activity: 22
October 23, 2017, 04:41:15 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 23, 2017, 03:34:43 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

yeah off course but not right now you have to buy next year because next year eth coins has great demand so you try to buy next year it's price is more high compare to bit coin. so once try to buy eth coins and get more rich. i think next is better to buy eth coins for earning profit. many people trying to buying it but few times not working so now try in this and buy eth coins.
Ethereum is good and strong coin. Like other Altcoins, its price also depends a bit from Bitcoin, and Bitcoin price will rise so much till the end of this year. With that out, we can say that price of Ethereum will rise too. So tell me, why do you think it would be better to wait and buy it in next year...? When coin have great rate of buying, that means price is going up. And we all know that best time to buy is at lower prices. Therefor i suggest you buy now, and wait for the right moment to sell.
Activity: 14
October 23, 2017, 05:42:06 AM
Hi guys,

yeah off course but not right now you have to buy next year because next year eth coins has great demand so you try to buy next year it's price is more high compare to bit coin. so once try to buy eth coins and get more rich. i think next is better to buy eth coins for earning profit. many people trying to buying it but few times not working so now try in this and buy eth coins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
October 23, 2017, 05:10:02 AM
There is only one rule , and right time to buy altcoin or etherium
when the price is low , there is no other strategy that is best, other than that
if you are sure that the price will rise, even its high, its okay, since it will spike up,
Jump to: