Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 132. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 02:43:47 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Not only ETH, it is time to buy all coins. BTC, LTC and BCC all drop now. In few days, I am sure that the price will recover. Oh sweet profit I think. HUrry up, the price climbs up slowly. Anyone who have a lot of USD, It is time to buy you will earn profit in short term investment. This is the day of traders to make money. ETH drops at the lowest price I think, 0.0699 That's very low price.
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 02:30:33 PM
Personally I have not much knowledge of trading. But the events today brought me to read some analyses about altcoins.
I just read an article where some guy who probably knows much more about trading than me explained with one of those fancy charts that in case ETH goes under 292 dollars, it will fall even deeper, maybe to around 232$.
And should the 232$ support fall, it could easily get even another 100 dollars deeper.
Maybe it's still a little early to buy ETH, the storm might not be over yet.

Activity: 226
September 04, 2017, 02:19:33 PM
ETH  value will drop more than others,it is a big possibility that many countries including China will forbid all ICO coins/tokens to be listed on any exchange in the future,i would rather sell ETH and keep Bitcoin and watch the show.
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
September 04, 2017, 02:14:40 PM
I think that the time to buy ETH have passed and that bitcoin will outperform ETH in the coming weeks, months and years. China banning ICOs is just the start. The west will probably follow with some sort of legislation.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
September 04, 2017, 02:14:28 PM
I follow the advice of some others here, I bought some more ETH, because I hope and think it will grow again.
It can take a while, but the 400$ mark is possible. It almost crossed it once, so the next time it will cross it  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
September 04, 2017, 02:12:07 PM
Prices are down because of China news that is the most closest reason for it.

Whatever it is, I'm sure that this is the good time to buy ethereum and many other altcoins that we see as deem fit for investing. Always remember that in crypto world whenever there is dip in it, then that's the right time to buy the coins and have then stored for the future. Why? Obviously because they rise again and with time we have seen they have gone from pennies to cents and dollars to couple of thousands. That's the beauty with which they grow and that's why you should always invest when it's at low rates.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
September 04, 2017, 01:55:26 PM
oh for sure its a good time, it may go down a bit more but this is definitely a price where you will profit from in a week or two weeks, ETH is here to stay for long
Activity: 476
September 04, 2017, 01:53:07 PM
Ethereum as of now in terms of price, it is now pumped. I think it is now the best time to invest in Ethereum. But if you want to invest in ethereum with a highest price you should wait for a couple of months to invest. They've said that in the couple of months Ethereum pricing will double the pumped as it is now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 01:28:14 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

In my opinion, if I am going to look for the price it has now I think its your on the right timing to buy ETH, because for sure before December  ethereum will increase, or it can be next month or the following months. Just hold your eth once you buy it, Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
September 04, 2017, 01:20:59 PM
ETH is the ICO king. Its dropping and under 300 but we are in the valley. Correction will be significant, Growth will be slower now. Just buy what you can and HODL. Trust the market.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
September 04, 2017, 01:04:28 PM
Yes, it may not be because of the situation when ICO banned the china. Ethereum does not seem to be knocked out just because of china. So it's okay to buy Eth because his value drops.
About the news China banned all ICOs, they just want do not have any ICOs project in their country. Of course, there are many problems about taxes fees so they need do that for balance their market. Ethereum is not related here.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
September 04, 2017, 12:48:15 PM
Take a look on ETH pricce today https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/  Ethereum (ETH)
$284.18,0.06689030 BTC Its already huge dump.Its the best time for buy ETH if you are a ETH lover.I bought some ETH its about 6ETH.I belive i can sell them $400 easily within few days.Its a great opportunity for buy ETH,never missed the chance.
Activity: 263
September 04, 2017, 12:41:41 PM
It is better to wait some time and see what happens, at least wait for tomorrow, things can take a turn for the very bad meanwhile.

Market is unpredictable and current support values may not hold.
Activity: 304
September 04, 2017, 12:28:00 PM
Based on my observations, I think it is a good time to buy ETH because ETH's price became lower but if you will trade it at this time, I think it is not a good idea because ETH's value is dropping but if you really trust ETH you can buy ETH and sell it when its price became higher. That is what investing is.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
September 04, 2017, 10:32:53 AM
I wonder why ethereum is often on many exchangers disabled. Hope, that is no bad sign for upcoming price trend.
Activity: 61
September 04, 2017, 10:27:37 AM
The only reason ETH has the current value is because of ICOs.

There isn't a single popular DAPP in existence. There never will be either because if one got popular the ETH network would slow down to a snail's pace permanently.

Every news story you read about banks or businesses using Ethereum is referring to the Ethereum Platform as a package to develop private network blockchains. They aren't considering  using the public token at all.

It's turing complete design makes it a poor choice as money.

Currently not any use cases for ETH the token. The Ethereum Platform might still have some use; but, token holders don't own a piece of that.

Not a good time.

This seems the case to me as well; I've heard a lot about smart contracts with Ethereum, but not a word about any popular uses for smart contracts other than ICOs. The big movements in the Ethereum market always seem to happen coinciding with news about ICOs - before the news of China banning some ICOs, the news that the SEC was planning to consider ICOs for securities status and thus make them available to institutional investors drove Ethereum up at a quicker rate than the general cryptocurrency bull market. Likewise, right now the China news is driving Ethereum down at a quicker rate than the others, which are also in a generally bearish short-term trend after a big spike Friday.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 10:15:37 AM
Hi guys,

i think now is the best time to buy eth
becoure recent btc drop eth also dropping so go and buy some eth you can make some quick profit when btc start to recover its price eth also recover
just wait until it hit bottom line of dip and buy for maximum profit
Activity: 274
September 04, 2017, 10:15:20 AM
Right now, I'd say no for ETH. I'll be buying more soon, but I want to see how low it goes here, I'll give it until at least tomorrow to see what the impact is.
Activity: 66
September 04, 2017, 10:12:07 AM
I, like many others, am a long term holder of ETH due to believing in the underlying tech. Anytime is a good time to buy if you believe in it and you are willing to hold it.

I honestly believe that ETH is better than bitcoin, the only reason bitcoin has the highest cap is because it was first to market, the godfather of all crypto. It doesn't make it the best.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 04, 2017, 10:00:26 AM
go buy eth. everybody say it is a good alt coin.
you can hold it because it is stable and the price is slowly going up
Jump to: