Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 129. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 01:05:07 PM
Yes,this is very good time to buy ETH.Because ETH price will increase as soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 13, 2017, 12:14:09 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

for now I'm not interested in buying ETH or BITCOIN. slope levels occur daily. I am confused with chinese rumors.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 12:01:15 PM
The right time to buy ETH is probably now. Take a look at the market price and buy it now. This is probably a good time for you to purchase and wait it back soon $300. ETH is the potential money, it will not stay forever Price Under $ 300.

Activity: 337
Merit: 102
September 13, 2017, 11:58:48 AM
I think now is the best time to buy Ethereum, we are waiting for two forks and a major upgrade.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 11:43:35 AM
the timing cant be worse. I hope we keep this level for couple of more days so I can buy more
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 11:40:40 AM
I think it's time to buy it now as it will be back above 300 by eom
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
September 13, 2017, 11:35:53 AM
although with the current market price declining but Eth's prospect has a chance to keep increasing as Eth users are very likely to continue trading on the exchange, maybe now is the right time to buy Eth as an investment in the future.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
September 13, 2017, 11:14:33 AM
Yes this is a good time to buy ETH, although the market is no longer friendly due to some issues from other countries. ETH will still be the best cryptocurrency with a lot of communities so that people who support this too much, good development. It all guarantees that the value of this coin will surely rise, so do not be afraid to buy and hold this coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 13, 2017, 11:02:41 AM
The whole cryptocurrency market is in crash. I think it is the best time to buy many currencies. These drop phases give the best opportunity to invest. We all know that market will definitely recover that too, soon and hence this is the best time to diversify our holding and gain some profit in short term. ETH is definitely a good bet.
I also agree with you.
because ethereum can experience a price increase again.
so it's best to buy now and save and then resell when the price goes up.
so all that will benefit.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 13, 2017, 10:15:13 AM
The whole cryptocurrency market is in crash. I think it is the best time to buy many currencies. These drop phases give the best opportunity to invest. We all know that market will definitely recover that too, soon and hence this is the best time to diversify our holding and gain some profit in short term. ETH is definitely a good bet.
I also invest a lot in potential cheap altcoin but investing ETH is always a good choice for me as this market will definitely go to the moon in the next few months and I will get a profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2017, 10:05:36 AM
Yes this is the best time to buy all our favourite altcoins. Today we are seeing huge dump in all cryptocurrencies including bitcoin. you are interested in ETH then observe the price today and tomorrow before it raising again you can buy it. good time to invest on altcoins but when this crash will over, and all coins will come to the normal price don't know. Maybe we have to wait until this month end to see the normal price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
September 13, 2017, 09:41:08 AM
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 09:34:20 AM
I would also say yes that this time is still good to buy and invest ethereum because this eth has a potential to over throne bitcoin in the future because of it feature that did not bitcoin have! or eth network is faster than network and the price is still affordable in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 09:21:17 AM
Metropolis coming out soon so might be a good buy now.

This is what I am talking about, that this new upgrade - Ethereum Metropolis will be another milestone for Ethereum platform. I hope it will make Ethereum prices to another high. So, Yes it still good to buy Eth now.

I want it when a platform continue to innovate and improve to cater the needs of its supporters,investors and holders.

I'm not interested with the metropolis update because that was giving the decrease to the miner's reward. But i just wanna see the price of ethereum to explode in the future regarding less in the supply due to the pos transition.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 13, 2017, 07:50:41 AM
Yes now ETH is low.  So buy now if you want to get profit.
And eth also good invest for long term.  This is potential coin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 07:44:25 AM
Buying ETH today is a good way of investment.

For now each dollar counts but when it will steeply rise, you won't remember those 'minor' deviations in price.

And there are so many articles being published telling that it's the future, it just proves that many people believe in it and many are actually fully switching to the digital economy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
September 13, 2017, 05:49:05 AM
i will suggest you guys not to buy any coins recently, many governments change their attitude towards ico and speculation, the representative is China, it had banned ico and the rumor all exchanges will be banned too
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 13, 2017, 05:04:45 AM
Metropolis coming out soon so might be a good buy now.

This is what I am talking about, that this new upgrade - Ethereum Metropolis will be another milestone for Ethereum platform. I hope it will make Ethereum prices to another high. So, Yes it still good to buy Eth now.

I want it when a platform continue to innovate and improve to cater the needs of its supporters,investors and holders.

Wow! This another upgrade for Etherium. Brilliant people really composing the Etherium team! They do not stuck up in the same level for a long time. I am hoping with you all guys! This will carry the ETH price up their in the sky. Buying season is now.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
September 13, 2017, 04:50:34 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

I think its a good time to buy ethereum now although its price seems low but it doesn't mean that its  getting low forever . The price of every coin in the market varies so it means that the ethereum price also varies . You just have to wait for the right moment until you its price increase.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
September 13, 2017, 04:37:09 AM
just wit for another week for ethereum to dip from $270 USD to 250USD, Ethereum's Metropolis upgrade soon to deploy between this month of September and October and expected a price hike to 300 USD respectively.
Jump to: