Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 128. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 11:52:43 AM
It won't go lower then 200 usd, I think so I assume this would be a good point to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
September 16, 2017, 11:51:30 AM
The market is still recovering from the China bans and the JPMorgan statements, but as expected things seem to start getting better now, because you can't really ban crypto, and that includes ether of course. I don't think it's price will just pump above $300 anytime soon, since the market needs to be tested again, and it will take some time, to get to those highs again. I don't think it will go under $200 though, so I guess I would try to do some trades between $230 and $270 or something like that. So right now I wouldn't buy it since it' right in the middle of that, and it's hard to say where it's going.
If you are on for the long run, then I guess it really doesn't matter it's price, just buy some whenever you can, and every time it gets cheaper just buy some more.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 16, 2017, 11:51:11 AM
in my opinion better buy eth diharga very down
because if the price goes down certainly many people will buy eth
and that will make the eth price rise drastically
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 11:48:38 AM
I think it's best now to invest in ETH coin, because I'm sure ETH is down drastically because there's china banned ico, and after that it will go up again

Yes, I think the same as you ,I hope it could be cheaper than now, better 50% of its current price . I will wait , and I believe in this price could come true.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
September 16, 2017, 11:44:26 AM
I believe it is the right time to buy ethereum because of the current decline in the market value of bitcoin which was coursed by JP Morgan statement on bitcoin and the ICO ban by the China government has affected the value of ethereum negatively.
Activity: 20
September 16, 2017, 10:20:26 AM
Anything under $300 is a grab for ether
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 10:18:01 AM
I think it's best now to invest in ETH coin, because I'm sure ETH is down drastically because there's china banned ico, and after that it will go up again
that's right, Ethereum is now going down drastically this is the right time to buy. I'm sure that soon the Ethereum will rise.
Activity: 464
September 16, 2017, 03:22:53 AM
The market bounced back. Still not at where it was before but not a great time to buy anything. Because i'm expecting ups and downs till the end of this month. Probably we will see another dip before the end of the month. Just try not to miss the opportunity again.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 02:34:27 AM
Too late because the price already back to the high again, remember the ethereum already sit in the 189 dollar for each ethereum and that  can be a good thing to buy ethereum as fast as possible. But this time ot was already comback to the sky.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
September 16, 2017, 02:02:56 AM
Wait till the next month arrives as you will find the prices up or down because of china banned bitcoin and we will see the results after the movement 30th September.
Activity: 34
September 16, 2017, 01:52:52 AM
yes, I saw ETH price is keeping on $200~300 these few days, look a good time to buy some.
But who can really know when to buy in? it's always risky on investment.
Activity: 448
September 16, 2017, 01:50:36 AM
yes, I think this is the right time to buy ethereum before hardfork update 18 september,  Smiley
surely the price will rise drastically after hardfork
Activity: 182
September 16, 2017, 01:42:45 AM
Eth is gonna be INSANELY HUGE in the future! Blockchain is gonna shape the next generation. It is extremely cheap right now in comparison to what it might be in the future. Buy buy buy!
Activity: 56
September 16, 2017, 12:35:53 AM
It is more risky to buy now, than it is beneficial, wait till end of sept.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
September 15, 2017, 11:44:51 PM
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
September 15, 2017, 01:44:43 PM
Metropolis coming out soon so might be a good buy now.

This is what I am talking about, that this new upgrade - Ethereum Metropolis will be another milestone for Ethereum platform. I hope it will make Ethereum prices to another high. So, Yes it still good to buy Eth now.

I want it when a platform continue to innovate and improve to cater the needs of its supporters,investors and holders.

I'm not interested with the metropolis update because that was giving the decrease to the miner's reward. But i just wanna see the price of ethereum to explode in the future regarding less in the supply due to the pos transition.
Decreases the reward from mining => The supply decreases too
And when Ethereum changes to PoS system, do you think the demand on the market increase or decrease too? Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
September 15, 2017, 01:38:16 PM

these late worries so much to panic people. with what happens to the Chinese ban on ico. this changes the market climate that becomes uncontrollable. I doubt it's time to buy ETH, I can only see and see for the next few weeks.
but this is the time of buying. because the price is so cheap. if in the case the price drop again its oportunity to buy again for more eth. because we know even eth drop, he will up again in a couple days or weeks. Ethereum is too good for investing bcause many project use it.
good i agree with you... please don't be panic now its time to buy altcoins and take profit when it up again for next week.. don't be afraid for buying ethereum because etherum is good choice to investing or trading and now good to buy eth
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
September 15, 2017, 12:32:50 PM
Exactly it's time to buy Ethereum. Ethereum is now under $250. But anytime it can pump again. And at the end of this year, Ethereum will be $1000. So if anyone wants to hold Ethereum it is the best time to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 616
September 13, 2017, 01:22:50 PM

these late worries so much to panic people. with what happens to the Chinese ban on ico. this changes the market climate that becomes uncontrollable. I doubt it's time to buy ETH, I can only see and see for the next few weeks.
but this is the time of buying. because the price is so cheap. if in the case the price drop again its oportunity to buy again for more eth. because we know even eth drop, he will up again in a couple days or weeks. Ethereum is too good for investing bcause many project use it.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
September 13, 2017, 01:16:14 PM

Jump to: