Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 131. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 06, 2017, 07:44:01 PM
I think now it's the good time to invest and buy eth
Beside that eth is one of the promising coin
Eth is stable at $300 so it's time to buy now because the moment it will pump you might not be able to see that price again.
For long term hold we can always see that today is an opportunity to buy and just always think that overtime it will just rise, the entire market is profitable so just trust on that trend to continue.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 07:36:59 PM
I think now it's the good time to invest and buy eth
Beside that eth is one of the promising coin
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 06, 2017, 06:32:24 PM
Of course, while the course of almost all digital currencies will fall sharply and only begins to rise, it will be more convenient for buying an airspace. This coin, despite the events in China, is the leader of the Yankees and, I hope, will continue to be theirs. After streamlining the ICO, the etherium will get a second wind and will skyrocket in price.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 01:58:01 AM
I think its the best time to buy it as it is currently trading at 20% to 25% lower than its all time high price.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 01:34:37 AM
Right now, the price of Etherium is considerably low. It is good to buy now especially while the news of the ICO ban in china is doing some bad effects to the prices. This is a blessing in disguise so to speak. But ETH is not really for some short term investment. Try to invest on ETH for a long term basis.
Activity: 490
September 06, 2017, 01:22:07 AM
I think this is the best opportunity to buy the coins from the etherium. because we just need wait for stockpiling the new coin was shortly. after the price goes up we directly sell it. so we definitely got a big enough advantage within the next few months.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
September 06, 2017, 12:58:34 AM
Yes  i think it is the good time to buy some ETH . Due to China's ban to ICO's the price of eth suddenly drops but we can expect it to find its way to boost up its price again . ETH is a very reliable currency.
now ETH is going up again after previous news from china regulation. not just ETH is going up, bitcoin and other altcoin also going up today. the market volume is also increase Grin
Activity: 336
September 06, 2017, 12:34:54 AM
Yes  i think it is the good time to buy some ETH . Due to China's ban to ICO's the price of eth suddenly drops but we can expect it to find its way to boost up its price again . ETH is a very reliable currency.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 12:31:58 AM
If you read the white paper even briefly, you'll know ether is highly undervalued. It at least needs to get in parity with bitcoin to where it was before then the future who knows. I'm buying ether instead of bitcoin for my crypto liquid asset to do trades.

But with all the recent ICO news, it's a bit more risky than bitcoin short term.
Activity: 378
September 05, 2017, 08:38:27 PM
Dear,
i know ETH have a good future. but now it's alleys up and down.
really it's a real time to buy.
Please suggest me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
September 05, 2017, 08:14:41 PM
Yes, now is good time to buy ETH as the price take a dip. You should buy now and make profits later in the future.
Activity: 13
September 05, 2017, 08:06:00 PM
We have seen the dip from the past and gut feeling it will bounce back. This is the best time to buy! It is for the long term
Activity: 12
September 05, 2017, 08:04:22 PM
I think it's a great time to buy. The dip today was a reaction. Investors were scared. Best time to buy. Especially when people are scared of something that's inherently robust with the system. China's ICO ban doesn't really mean anything. Hard to enforce. Worst case is no Chinese-based ICOs.
Activity: 560
September 05, 2017, 07:45:17 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

yeah you right because eth will be up again and good to hold or investment
for now eth price is 0.06, lets start buy to get more profit from eth
It's pretty good for eth prices now so this is a great time to buy eth, you can start for long term and short term investment which will make us become very lucky people can get altcoin eth price at this time.
So wait let alone let's buy now  Grin
Activity: 619
September 05, 2017, 12:39:03 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

yeah you right because eth will be up again and good to hold or investment
for now eth price is 0.06, lets start buy to get more profit from eth
Activity: 154
September 05, 2017, 12:26:20 PM
after btc  eth are the best option for criptocurencies investing

The price you see  in coin market cap is average. we cannot get ETH for that price any exchange. Please advise if i am wrong.
Activity: 496
Ceck me in livestream twith
September 05, 2017, 12:12:27 PM
after btc  eth are the best option for criptocurencies investing
Activity: 560
September 05, 2017, 11:11:12 AM

if I will hold it for the next few days. I think there will be a slope for altcoin. the right time to buy what you want. that's just a suggestion from me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 05, 2017, 10:12:15 AM
A few hours ago was the best time to buy/acquire ETH. The price got lower and you missed that opportunity. It's slowly getting back again to raise.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2017, 02:53:34 PM
I stocked up on ETH today in preparation for upcoming ICO's like Atlant. Even though China is fudding again, ICO's won't stop. The market will adopt, ICO's will start complying and all ICO platforms will rise again. It's really only a temporary setback.
Jump to: