Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 2. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
Perhaps it's time to buy any coin, because you need to think about buying and selling, as this can greatly develop the resources on hand. So I'll tell you what, buying is a good solution.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:25:22 PM
I'm not an expert, but I sit for a while in the market and so far I have the impression that the market will soon fall and therefore I would not buy any coin now...
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Over the course of a week we see the price of the Altcoins changing rapidly as the market is recovering. ETH grows slower so this is a good time to invest in large quantities of ETH when it's cheap.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 01:31:23 PM
Most likely the price in the next couple of months will not fall much and therefore it is worth buying coins and keeping the minimum until the end of the year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
August 30, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
The market is stabilizing, I can confidently say that it's not too late to buy crypto-currencies, and even the time itself.

yes, market is now seems stabilizing. and eth will skyrocket when much stronger bull comes. Wink
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:59:04 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Time is always good, especially for the purchase of this coin, as the coin has grown rapidly and their own work has reached such heights, and I think it is necessary to promote this coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
The market is stabilizing, I can confidently say that it's not too late to buy crypto-currencies, and even the time itself.
Activity: 101
August 26, 2018, 01:45:02 PM
yes I agree, buying eth now is a very good time would be very profitable if eth price soared. buy eth now hold 2 months might add profit
I doubt that in the coming month there will be a strong drop in prices, so I see no reason to wait and it's better to buy coins now.
Activity: 280
yamzu
August 26, 2018, 12:20:10 PM
Why now? If now you can buy eth with good price and get more profit in the future you don't need to wait. There is a lot of rumers about crash of the market but I don't believe in them.
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
If the price is low - just buy eth. Because you can miss best moment for this. In next months price will be rise.
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 05:13:17 AM
Yes, that is an extremely smart choice, if you choose ETH to hold it is one of the right decisions.
Activity: 308
August 25, 2018, 07:39:38 PM
Hi guys,

I think following the price of ethereum for just a few days can not be enough to make your buying at the perfect tşme. I think the price of ethereum can reach higher values in the following weeks.
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 02:32:07 PM
Now you can buy Ethereum, the time is right. I think that a strong fall is not expected, this is not interested in large investors. But rapid growth should not be expected. Most likely there will be a slow and steady growth of the rate, and in the end all investments will undoubtedly pay off.
I think you're right.  The price of ETH will not fall any more and therefore it is more profitable now to buy coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 25, 2018, 01:51:01 PM
Yes, I think it is a good time to buy ETH now. Swift fall of the market means good rising in the future, all times. But how long this fall will be continued, know a few people.
Activity: 56
August 25, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
Now you can buy Ethereum, the time is right. I think that a strong fall is not expected, this is not interested in large investors. But rapid growth should not be expected. Most likely there will be a slow and steady growth of the rate, and in the end all investments will undoubtedly pay off.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 25, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
I think now is the right time to buy an ETH, when the market recovers, I am sure that ETH is the fastest coin to skyrocket, this is because it is influenced by the number of tokens that use the ethereum platform to increase ethereum usage.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 09:09:43 AM
With the current value below 300 US dollars oh that price is a good buy considering the forecast that it can come almost to a thousand USD bu the end of the year you are expecting at least time 4 of your initial investment. Yake note that the current forecast changes as the market value change l.
Activity: 69
August 25, 2018, 08:11:42 AM
Ethereum price now is very cheap I think now is the right time to invest and buy more Ethereum this coin is a good coin for long term investment and it is very profitable coin
Activity: 124
August 25, 2018, 07:59:58 AM
Hi guys,

The price of ETH has not yet begun to grow.  Therefore, you can still buy coins at a low price.
Activity: 75
August 24, 2018, 03:03:23 PM
ETH is one of the strongest contender of being in the same level as BTC is and it's holding that level for so long now. ETH has solid dev team which is working tirelessly to improve the ETH transactions per second count, and when that happens, then ETH will rise again to it's ATH. I am a firm believer in ETH technology and bought at current dips to support the ETH project. I'll HODL it for atleast 3-4 years.
Pages:
Jump to: