Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 8. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 518
August 09, 2018, 05:47:23 PM
We have to see whole market situation, and it looks like very unstable for now. If you have good nerves then you can earm some money with selling-buying ETH for short time..but for a long perspective it is not a good period
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 03:14:13 PM
ethereum prices have recently moved down the lower the value because the market is back down, but seeing the current market conditions will likely recover soon in the near future and it's best not to waste the moment to buy as much ethereum as long term investment long. because I believe this year there will definitely be a fairly high increase in ethereum, by buying it at the current price we can already imagine the benefits that we will get if ethereum can later return to the $ 1000 number or it will rise even higher to $ 1500, hopefully this will happen at the end of the year.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 03:09:22 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm not really 'worried' about 1aug, Im pretty sure everything will recover (IF a crash happens at all), but Im also quite new to the crypto world and i might make some mistakes Smiley So i'm in doubt - wait for a possible downfall and buy cheaper or buy now and just hold Wink

Anyway thanks for sharing your thoughts on it !

Etherium has no analogues among the global sites for technological innovation and innovation. All ideas undergo thorough thorough examination, they are relevant and safe for the modern society and each of its members, and ensure the growth of the well-being of participants, and also promote their career advancement. I choose it))
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 03:01:25 PM
If you look at the story Bitcoin yesterday, of course you can see yourself ETH also get a big DUMP, but when bitcoin price back up but ETH there has been no significant movement. It looks like ETH is preparing a new PUMP in early August. I think it's a good time to buy and hold ETH.

In the next year or two, serious improvements are planned that will directly affect the ETH course. In addition to internal factors, in the near future, against the background of the end of the excitement with bitcoin segregations, one should expect a partial redistribution of investments from bitcoins to more promising alternative coins, including on air. In any case, the coin is now clearly undervalued, and has a serious underlying underlying reason for growth.
Activity: 359
Freedom
August 09, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
indeed it's time to buy eth as much, seeing eth prices now getting cheaper and I believe eth will rise as high as last year so don't lose this best moment
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
If you look at the story Bitcoin yesterday, of course you can see yourself ETH also get a big DUMP, but when bitcoin price back up but ETH there has been no significant movement. It looks like ETH is preparing a new PUMP in early August. I think it's a good time to buy and hold ETH.

The decentralization of the Ether has not yet lost its original meaning, while Bitcoin is gradually losing ground in this direction and is becoming increasingly centralized by the crypto currency, which greatly harms its popularity.
Activity: 167
August 09, 2018, 08:15:50 AM
Yes, now the price is the lowest for the whole year.  And I think below the price will not fall.
Activity: 155
August 08, 2018, 11:51:09 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

You're right.  Now is the best time to invest in ETH, because the price today is very low.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
August 07, 2018, 06:23:01 PM
Now I think it's time to buy Ether since the price today has dropped even lower, I believe that below $ 350 the airwaves should not fall. We need to start buying it, until such a sweet price.  Cool
Activity: 184
August 07, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
At this time its value is low, you could take advantage and try to buy Ethereum as surely its price will begin to rise in the coming months. It is one of the best currencies that can grow the value invested, having a cheap cost to make transactions.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 07, 2018, 05:17:56 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Yes, this is a good time to invest in ETH.  I hope by the end of the year the price will grow to 1200-1500 $.
we can be optimistic if this etherum price can grow above $ 1000 because the current ethereum price is low. but ethereum's potential for high growth will be achieved optimally.
I think the ETH could completely return $ 1000 this year because the investment demand in the last year of the cryptocurrency market is huge. ETH is also a coin with many practical applications applied in the largest life on the cryptocurrency market so I am very confident in the recovery of ETH in the coming time.
Activity: 34
August 07, 2018, 04:55:05 PM
Just check out EHT 6 month bitcoin price chart, if it's at low bitcoin price right now looking at that chart it's a good time to buy. Don't sleep on Ethereum there are still a ton of project dependent on Ethereum and their founder is a genius and way ahead of the curve. Any major growth in cryptocurrency will mean major growth in Ethereum as well.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 04:49:36 PM
Hi guys,

Yes it is the good time to buy some ETH now to make your investments more chance of getting a big profit. I also done tt last month I invest some of my money because I see that it starting to make some change I mean it still stable and making some increase on the market and some my friend also buy their investments to make a good profit.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
Hi guys,

Yes, this is a good time to invest in ETH.  I hope by the end of the year the price will grow to 1200-1500 $.
we can be optimistic if this etherum price can grow above $ 1000 because the current ethereum price is low. but ethereum's potential for high growth will be achieved optimally.
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
Hi guys,

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:24:07 AM
now one of the best time to buy crypt and eth. this coin now is next to its minimum and now you can her to buy
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
IRONX
August 07, 2018, 10:12:28 AM
yes, now is very good time, because price ETH is very low, ETC(ethereum classic) already showed growth, it remains to wait for growth ETH
Activity: 183
August 07, 2018, 09:24:13 AM
I think it's better to buy coins now than wait for a couple of months.  There is a big chance that by this time the price will grow.
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 09:09:49 AM
In my opinion, the best time to buy ETH is now, and at present prices are dropping extremely, maybe in the future, ETH prices will soar so holding and buying is needed. right now
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
Now the price of Etherium fluctuating near to 400$, and I think it`s a perfect time to buy some. Also, Etherium already showed that he is a very good and promising coin and I`m sure that his price will be recovered very soon. So, catch the chance.
Pages:
Jump to: