Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 5. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 04:14:43 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes, over the past two months, the price has fallen by 2 times.  And it seems to me that now is a very good time for investments in this coin.
Activity: 4
August 18, 2018, 07:22:33 AM
I think now is a very good time for investing in the ethereum. I think he is now at the bottom, or close to him. Soon the growth of crypto market will begin and the ether will show a good profit. While the bear market is a good thing is to buy coins. ethereum is a coin that is of high quality and has a high value in the future.
agree, i bought when it in lowest price about $240 and will no sell if it's no get $300
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 18, 2018, 07:05:30 AM
Its good time to buy ethereum. Ethereum price is 300 dollar now and that price is very suitable its a buy chance. You shouldnt miss this chance. Buy from deep market ethereums and you will sell from like etherem price is 2000 dollar after that you remember this topic and laugh Smiley
I guess this price will continue to rise, we have seen it dip at $200+ but it has easily rise to $300.
This is the most exciting part of the game, we are in 3rd quarter of the year but we have not witness a massive bull run yet, there's a lot to expect ahead.

I share your thoughts. Now the good part is coming and Ethereum is one of the coins that will rise very quickly. IMO now is very good time ti buy Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 18, 2018, 07:00:23 AM
OK, if you do not buy ETH now you will regret it, I think whale now is manipulating the price, they make the altcoin price drop to the lowest possible level and then they continue to pump up, then it is One of the times they sell at high prices
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
August 18, 2018, 06:31:15 AM
Its good time to buy ethereum. Ethereum price is 300 dollar now and that price is very suitable its a buy chance. You shouldnt miss this chance. Buy from deep market ethereums and you will sell from like etherem price is 2000 dollar after that you remember this topic and laugh Smiley
I guess this price will continue to rise, we have seen it dip at $200+ but it has easily rise to $300.
This is the most exciting part of the game, we are in 3rd quarter of the year but we have not witness a massive bull run yet, there's a lot to expect ahead.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
August 17, 2018, 04:01:58 PM
Activity: 94
August 17, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
Yes, I already bought coins, because I think the price will not fall so low.  In any case, I will hold the coins until the price significantly grows.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
August 17, 2018, 03:35:02 AM
I think now is a very good time for investing in the ethereum. I think he is now at the bottom, or close to him. Soon the growth of crypto market will begin and the ether will show a good profit. While the bear market is a good thing is to buy coins. ethereum is a coin that is of high quality and has a high value in the future.
An investor would always invest in an asset that can maximize his future profits. The stability in the values of ETH and the rising prices will attract great investments into the market as we go into the recovery phase. ETH is expected to rise till the end of the year and the current market values are very down which is an chance to be utilized by those who want to invest low.
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 04:59:24 PM
Before you make the decision as to when is a good time to buy in, perhaps it would be helpful to have a back up plan and decide your personal strategy in how you are approaching this investment from the start.

A couple questions to help you start it out.

Why are you investing in Ethereum?
What do you want out of your investment?
What are you willing to risk?

I believe that these questions are fundamental to be able to generate profits in any investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 04:57:01 PM
Today the price of ETH is very low. I think we should take this opportunity and invest in ETH. This will significantly support the project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 04:51:49 PM
It is very sensible to get ETH and subcoin while the direction of the market will be up. But now BTC is the most reliable investment tool.
Activity: 127
August 16, 2018, 04:49:47 PM
Yes, you can wait out the decline and at the beginning of the next wave of rise to buy. The main thing is not to miss this moment.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
It is always a good time to buy Ethereum, and with the current market situation it is an absolute bargain.
It is the 2nd currency by market capitalization, it has numerous applications and use cases.
It us the pioneer of the smart contract technology.
 A Good investment.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 11:04:55 AM
for today, such a market structure has been formed, which is provided by the inflow of new investors, which determines the actual win-win of competent investment in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 69
August 16, 2018, 10:13:16 AM
I can tell that there will be always good time for investments to Etherium - the best coin after bitcoin. Love it.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 03:23:44 PM
Over the past few days, Ethereum has lost a lot in price. Part of the funds can be safely invested in ETH, in the expectation that the price of the old price will recover.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 12:52:43 PM
I dont think for investing again to altcoin now, there is time still and I think that ethereum can see more lower price like 200-220 dollar so I will wait for reinvestment at these days.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
August 15, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 08:44:11 AM
Yes, it's a good time to buy Ethereum, especially now. I think that Ethereum should be in every portfolio of a cryptocurrency investor.
Yes, now is the best time to invest in ETH.  I think it's best to hold ETH for a short term to quickly make a profit.
Yes bro I also buy now the ETH because I`m sure for the next year will grow definitely.
Activity: 45
August 15, 2018, 07:58:12 AM
I think we should wait a bit. Perhaps the price will decrease, then investment in Ethereum will be even more attractive.
Pages:
Jump to: