Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 6. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:40:05 PM
Ehtereum moved from about 450$ to a dip of 252$ in a matter or two weeks, I doubt it is going to stay low for long at this price, which means it is an amazing time to buy some eth
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 14, 2018, 06:37:46 PM
As it has appeared, it was necessary to wait not for several days, and very much and very long. Even now, when the price of ETH has reached $250 it is not the end. The end will be when ETH costs $0. I hope, it will never occur
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 03:46:50 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

I'll wait, now go to the crypto market is very dangerous, as it has not fully stabilized. The fall could happen any minute.
Activity: 224
August 14, 2018, 11:16:22 AM
Now is a great opportunity for us to buy, I know the market will never collapse completely, they will grow again in the future, but try to be patient you will succeed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
Although the price of ETH is very low now, I don't think it is the best investment choice. First of all, because of its high investment amount, secondly, other new altcoins are now more likely to double the price in the short term!
The fact is that today it is very difficult to remember something about fat for the near future. We will see a very rapidly falling market and even the most rated coins go down. The etheric has shown today minus 17.6%.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
August 14, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Yes. Ethereum is the potential coin and good investment after bitcoin so if you buy ethereum you cam get profit. moreover the price is now cheap. And if you hold for several months you can get much profit.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 14, 2018, 10:05:23 AM
Although the price of ETH is very low now, I don't think it is the best investment choice. First of all, because of its high investment amount, secondly, other new altcoins are now more likely to double the price in the short term!
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 14, 2018, 10:00:32 AM
If you decide to invest in Eatah now is a good opportunity for you eth prices are now under $ 300 on them continue to fall. But in the next few weeks I believe that eth will bounce back on strong growth at This is the opportunity for us to sell this coin to make money
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:47:58 AM
yes. this is a wonderful opportunity. its price is very low in CMC. if I'd better buy that 50% of your money to solve it, you'll benefit from the price of ethereum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 09:35:36 AM
you can buy ethereum now and don't have to wait anymore because ethereum prices are very low now and may rise and have a high price in a few months, so don't hesitate to buy ethereum
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 14, 2018, 09:04:56 AM
I think that the price of ETH will continue to fall for several weeks. But it will be a good time to buy. I believe that ETH will become a very expensive coin.
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 09:00:22 AM
Investing in digital coins can bring very significant benefits. In recent years, crypto currencies have grown much faster than other financial markets, so more people prefer to invest their savings in digital gold.
 If you want to earn on the crypto currency, diversify your investments and regularly monitor the changing of the token rate, so that if necessary change the composition of your crypto-currency portfolio. Do not rush to sell tokens if the price suddenly goes down. Digital coins are long-term investments, and in a few years the value of your portfolio can surprise you.  Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
August 14, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
I think that now is a great time to invest not only in ETH but also in any other altcoins because the market has been very much corrected

Actually no. Dont buy at this moment. We are not still aware of the situation and far the BTC will fall and how much more blood bath is remaining.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 05:58:24 AM
I think that now is a great time to invest not only in ETH but also in any other altcoins because the market has been very much corrected
Activity: 340
August 14, 2018, 05:56:32 AM
With the current rate at which the price of coin are falling again, I sill suggest you wait a little because it might fall again and then you can buy at the lowest price then you hold for long term but if you which to buy now, you can also buy because the price is still low.
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 05:50:13 AM
It could be a big mistake if you decide to buy now. Undecided
Because ETH is still down, and many ICO teams are looking to sell ETH, there's still a lot of room for ETH to fall.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
If you are not impressed by the price of the ether at $ 200, then you can wait a little while, then it should drop to 150 and I think it will be the bottom of the coin and a favorable moment for investment.

The best time to buy Ethereum is when you are lucky enough to catch the dip. With ethereum hovering at 200$ mark, it's really a good time to invest on it or wait for another time until its market value goes down more deeper.
Activity: 109
August 14, 2018, 03:59:21 AM
Don't listen to their opinions. Many of them are ignorant. Ethereum is very dangerous now. If you buy it, you will lose money. Be sure to be very cautious when buying coins.
Activity: 588
August 14, 2018, 12:36:47 AM
Hi guys,

If you are not impressed by the price of the ether at $ 200, then you can wait a little while, then it should drop to 150 and I think it will be the bottom of the coin and a favorable moment for investment.

Yes, Sir
The price is now back down, and a good thing to buy and collect so that it is held for the long term in the hope that it will have a profit and a good time now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 12:01:08 AM
Hi guys,

Pages:
Jump to: