Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 26. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
At the moment I think it's time to buy ETH, because after we see these levels in the crypto money markets in our country, the needle always tends to rise.

Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
June 22, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes. It is always better to buy ethereum during the low price because aside from the chance to have profit in investing on it the risk is also in a lower position and not too much worry will you going to feel if the market is in low progress of making recover.
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 12:31:45 PM
Unmistakably Ethereum is a standout amongst other developing coins as of now. Purchase ETH when the esteem is low , it will require investment to pump up however ETH and individuals behind this buckle down for the improvement only for their incentive to increment. Ethereum will go up over the long haul, in any case, for the short run, it's hitting obstruction and will probably take an adjustment.
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 12:30:01 PM
ETH price is big pumping so i thik it's not good time to buy ETH wait one week for dump.But ETH is good coin so anytime you can buy and try to long term investment after that you get good reward.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 08:45:09 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

If you really want to invest your money in the crypto world by buying a lot of ethereum you don`t need to wait a few days, its the right time to buy ethereum because if you buy a lot of coins in the low price and the following week the price  is  increase you make your money right? that`s easy way you build your future.
Activity: 181
June 22, 2018, 05:47:08 AM
Hi guys,

Now is a very good time to buy coins.  Now the price is below $ 500, and by the end of the year the price will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 02:49:52 AM
if looks at the market now eth is pretty cheap and I think this is the right time to buy some eth, maybe at the end of this year the market will recover
Activity: 66
June 22, 2018, 12:43:07 AM
at this time we do not exchange tokens to the ETH, because the price of ETH now again decreases, and if the price of ETH starts up we can buy it, now do not ever buy ETH, if we buy ETH now we will lose much.
Activity: 122
June 22, 2018, 12:37:59 AM
Yes, I think so too. I think the current price of Ethereum is so low. Now it is time to invest. If you invest now, the cost will be very low.
Activity: 163
June 22, 2018, 12:10:56 AM
At this moment the value of Ethereum is very low, you should take advantage to invest and maintain it until the end of this year 2018 having a little patience to be able to see your earnings. Since it has a promising and solid future as a long-term investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
June 21, 2018, 07:46:59 PM
a good time to get ETH, the market is currently low and the value has taken a dip and ETH is a good coin and it will just be a matter of time before it regains its valuation
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 07:45:42 PM
It depends on what strategy you are going to take in the future! If you are ready to invest your money for a long time and you really believe in the future of crypto currencies, now a good price! But always remember that you can lose all your money at a time, so you should not invest what you are not ready to lose!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
June 21, 2018, 06:22:25 PM
Something much strongly promises the last time from the team, but no action. the situation is frustrating. But in any case I consider this coin one of the most promising. Yes, last year it was generally good to enter it, this year it will not happen. But still this coin is quite reliable

Just like last year this coin does not have a good price and this time so so for now it never hurts to keep buying ETH and hold it for as long as you can and if one day find the right price to sell then release all our assets and wait for a moment like this because I'm sure the price of Crypto will not continue to rise will definitely be a profound decline in a few months on a yearly basis.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 06:13:45 PM
There are various ways which you can choose from about the right time to buy ETH but according to me There is only one rule , and right time to buy altcoin or etherium
when the price is low , there is no other strategy that is best, other than that
if you are sure that the price will rise, even its high, its okay,.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
Something much strongly promises the last time from the team, but no action. the situation is frustrating. But in any case I consider this coin one of the most promising. Yes, last year it was generally good to enter it, this year it will not happen. But still this coin is quite reliable
Activity: 153
June 21, 2018, 06:06:20 PM
prices are low, I think that now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. I think that in the near future prices will rise.
Activity: 518
June 21, 2018, 05:59:59 PM
Yes, I think now you can take on part of the funds of the Ethereum, and also buy a ladder and so
Activity: 224
June 21, 2018, 05:58:01 PM
Hi guys,

Yes I think it is the right time to buy and hold ETH when i look up yesterday the price can see some upside movement on eth, so i think ETH has a big pump coming by next month or. time to hold and buy ETH now to get rich.
Activity: 644
June 21, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
Yes, I think at the end of the year I think the ETH will reach the highest price. And you can buy it now because of the current state of the ETH has indeed become very down. I hope you will forward to save this coin up indeed experiencing growth rates are extremely high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 04:25:48 PM
I predict that the price for Ethereum will grow to the level of $ 1000 by the end of the summer. It is for this reason that you can now buy ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: