Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 23. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes, it is better now to buy coins while the market is red and the price is low.  Now the price for ETH is less than $ 450.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 28, 2018, 02:52:56 PM
With prices that are still low at this time, I think it is a good idea to buy some ETH or invest there. There is no harm in putting some of your money there for a big profit. We must be sure the ETH will have a higher price than the beginning of the year yesterday.
Activity: 32
June 28, 2018, 02:38:39 PM
I'd get some FIAT onto an exchange where you would buy ETH such as Coinbase, and then set buys on GDAX for ETH from 410-390.
Activity: 163
June 28, 2018, 12:46:40 PM
I saw this coin at a lower price, but it always returned to a good price after a big fall, so I think it's a pretty good option for investing, I think by the end of the year the price will grow!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
Perhaps now is a good time to buy an ethereum, provided that you put your coins and then remember them in a year. For a long-term investment this is a very good time, I think.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
Without a doubt Ethereum is one of the best growing coins currently. Buy ETH when the value is low , it will take time to pump up but ETH and people behind this work hard for the development just for their value to increase. Ethereum will go up in the long run, however, for the short run, it's hitting resistance and will likely take a correction.
Activity: 1344
June 28, 2018, 12:30:08 PM
Now it's time to buy probably any promising coins. There is a strong and continued growth. Hurry yet there is time to buy
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 12:17:41 PM
This is the best time to buy ETH as price is comparatively low and it can go higher in next couple of months so if I have excess money then I will invest all my money in it and there are other coins with good potential and are worth investing in, you just need to make a good research.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
June 28, 2018, 12:15:27 PM
Everybody says that it is good time to buy ETH, but nobody buy it? Smiley Why?

People are buying it.

Remember, for every sell there is a buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 28, 2018, 11:01:08 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Ethereum is one of the best investment nowadays, there are many opportunities that you can get from holding ethereum. The rumors about the Ethereum may reach the price of $2500 per each in this current year.
Everybody says that it is good time to buy ETH, but nobody buy it? Smiley Why?
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
June 28, 2018, 05:54:55 AM
I think now is the best time to invest in the ethereum. Developing functional platform, small commission, good prospects in development. Especially the Ethereum with respect to bitcoin is more technically modern, convenient and promising in terms of development. the technology of the Ethereum is more promising in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 05:24:30 AM
I'll advice you to wait a bit because the last dip we saw months ago pull it back to $390, but definitely after the dip,  we should't expect to see nothing less than $600
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 05:16:15 AM
Hi guys,

Ethereum is one of the best investment nowadays, there are many opportunities that you can get from holding ethereum. The rumors about the Ethereum may reach the price of $2500 per each in this current year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 04:45:58 AM
As I always say, anytime is good time considering very low prices of ETH. If you think that the market will take off in the future, ETH will one of the best coins to invest regarding its widely usage.
Activity: 479
June 28, 2018, 04:40:55 AM
$100 is the bottom unless there is big market crash it is not expected to see $100 so $150-200 is the buy area but you should wait for the august 1

I think you have a good point here to wait after August 1. There are many FUDers right now, and this will clear up after August 1. Also, you can buy in small amount or set your order now. Because of consistent hacking news about Eth, it really pulls down the bitcoin price.
Ethereum is always experiencing this development will be very good to make a considerable interest in the future. so it's pretty good to have Ethereum and support it for the future to be a coin that is very capable to be relied on.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 04:38:07 AM
I think the right moment at this time. because the price of the ETH also being quite low. Maybe this has something to do with Muslims who will arrive shortly. so a lot of the selling price, so continue to the ETH has decreased.
Activity: 560
June 28, 2018, 04:35:39 AM
what we think the same. I also think if now is the right time to buy ethereum. the price is very cheap. etehereum coins are very suitable for long or short term trading. when the price of ethereum decreases, I keep buying ethereum a little bit, so if prices rise suddenly I already have an asset. no need to wait until the price is very cheap, because this is cheap enough.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 04:32:10 AM
Now you need to have very strong nerves that take any steps to trade the crypt. The market is not very stable, and I do not know what it will be like tomorrow. So at the moment I just refrain - from any action, and I'm waiting for the market to stabilize.
Activity: 142
June 28, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
It seems to me while the price below $ 450 is a good price to buy coins and hold to the end of the year and then sell to get a good profit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
June 27, 2018, 04:53:54 PM
I think it is better to wait because the market continues its decline. and after a while to buy cheaper.

What if this is the last price? Ethereum have been fluctuating like crazy for the past month. Going back and forth at 450-550 and now it is way lower than those number. Maybe this is the lowest we could have and could also be the right time to buy.

I think now good time to buy ETH. Today 434$ this one of low price for this year. I think last of this year ETH pump again cross 1k $.Because for FIFA world cup most people withdraw money from crypto market,most people invest their money match Gambling.So i think after world market pump again.

Yes that is what I thought regarding the right time to but.
But with FIFA? I dont think there is a connection with that. They are gambling and it should have pumped if they deposited but nothing happened. I dont think it affects the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: