Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 28. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 03:27:57 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

I believe that crashed let many of us get a huge profit when buying at lower prices but in my view the market is going down you have to waiting
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 21, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
It is the best cryptocurrency in the market and has lots of potential to grow much more.
What is it so good, except for "great potential"?
I've heard about this potential for over a year. But after the artificial pump to 1200 the etherium only becomes cheaper. The potential has not yet been realized.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:02:16 AM
I think this is a good time to buy ETH. You can see ETH is keep raising like bitcoin. If you count on the percentage, it is more than bitcoin. I think ETH can keep going. Finally, bitcoin is too expensive for me
Activity: 142
June 21, 2018, 02:53:51 AM
Of course. And not only Ethereum, because almost every coin drops in price at this moment. So now is a good time to invest in crypto.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 06:10:45 PM
In my opinion, Today is a good time to buy any token, the current green market and the price goes up.
About Ethereum, it's very interesting altcoin and if you buy it now. And later on, you will also get a huge profit.

Activity: 94
June 20, 2018, 12:33:10 PM
Get to know ETH up and down, time to buy is extremely important. Just choose the right time to buy you will, false will hole. So, I think this is a good time to buy ETH. In the future eth will be stable, and its price will go up.
Activity: 128
June 19, 2018, 06:36:04 PM
Yes, this is the good and the best time time to buy ETH; it is already on a low price now due to dip on crypto market. In some months now, before the end of the year; the crypto market will come out of the dip and the price of ETH shall rise again by that time, so if you buy ETH now and wait till then before you sell; you will realize a very huge profit
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
Now EHT price is low so this is the right time to investment on ETH and keep hold long term then you will get huge profits from ETH so better to buy now
Activity: 101
June 19, 2018, 05:42:30 PM
With the motivation to make ETH as alternative investment in bitcoin and despite the condition still has potential experience weakness. I feel always good time to buy more ETH. Because we all know potential of ETH itself. Dare to take risks or lose opportunities.
Activity: 154
June 19, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
Hold eth now because they value will rise before they year ends,though crypto market is volatile but ether future is very bright,looking at eth success at they past year,you are certain that it will rise more in value.
Activity: 110
June 19, 2018, 04:29:48 AM
Etherium is the second most significant coin while cryptocurrency is the perfect time to buy. But it is reliable and will make money in the future.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 07:25:29 AM
Now is the best time to buy ETH on, they are currently very low girl, maybe in the future ETH price will increase to $ 2000. So I always hold them, to that price I will sell them.
copper member
June 17, 2018, 06:58:20 AM
When the price of bitcoin going down, some altcoins price will increase including Ethereum. That's why before the bitcoin price going down you must buy Ethereum now and i think today is a good time to buy Ethereum because i can feel the bitcoin price will going down soon and ETH price will go up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 06:29:04 AM
Yes, it’s time. ETH has decreased not so far, and according to trends it will increase again in the close time.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
June 17, 2018, 02:28:19 AM
Anything below $500 is an absolute steal regarding entry point for Ethereum.
By far the most powerful token related to blockchain technology, we've already tested prices upwards of over $1200.
To think we won't see that price again is crazy; so in conclusion YES buy the hell out of ETH and HODL it.
Activity: 55
June 17, 2018, 02:26:46 AM
If you have money to buy and invest, don't wait any further because we are expecting rise of market price, so if you wait it may rise and you will now buy at cost
Activity: 29
June 17, 2018, 02:22:48 AM
as i believe that the current price of the ethereum is low, yes it is a good time to buy ethereum.
Ethereum can reach the price of bitcoin in the future. Having this in mind i just continue to buy ethereum every time i have cash available.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 15, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
Yes, now is the time to buy ETH in the long term. I think the price will please. I expect x3-4 in the coming year
Huge optimism  Smiley In order for ETH to reach a level of $ 2,000, the entire market must be positive plus ETH must successfully complete the transition to the PoS. This is my opinion.

Buying ETH is a good idea anytime! Cheesy Because you can participate in ICOs and gain a lot of profit! Also i believe in ETH developers, they have very strong team and they will solve all problems in the network. So, you just need to HODL! Grin
copper member
June 15, 2018, 02:34:52 PM
Risk taking will get more and heavier soon. Risk-taking as in big money coming into ICOs. They'll buy these ICOs mainly with ETH.
If you're interested in ICOs...A couple ICOs that haven't launched yet but will in due time, that are worth checking out are Muirfield IP and Fr8 Network.
Fr8 Network's goal is to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to distributors and carriers.
Muirfield is a private equity fund on the blockchain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 02:20:57 PM
Yes, now is the time to buy ETH in the long term. I think the price will please. I expect x3-4 in the coming year
Huge optimism  Smiley In order for ETH to reach a level of $ 2,000, the entire market must be positive plus ETH must successfully complete the transition to the PoS. This is my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: