Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 27. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 21, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
It seems really a good time to buy ETH and some other strong coins. But be careful if market sees another big crash, then you may wait longer time for just saving your money, not even for profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
I should encourage bidding for ethereum at around 550 dollars this month. Paying higher prices could be innadecuate mid-term due to the unstable sentiment.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 12:36:14 PM
Well, it not easy to guess the price. So if need for the price list. check the market place. most of the people get more information from market place. It help to connect the all country people. So people will be share more information and ideas.
Yeah off course but not right now you have to buy next year because next year eth coins has great demand so you try to buy next year it's price is more high compare to bit coin. so once try to buy eth coins and get more rich. i think next is better to buy eth coins for earning profit. many people trying to buying it but few times not working so now try in this and buy eth coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 12:35:11 PM
I think price will go down more. Because market cycle doesn't end in eth . So wait for the dip and buy it. But in these days can see some upside movement on eth
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 12:32:29 PM
Yes, it is better now to buy coins while the price is low.  I see no reason to wait.  The price will not fall below $ 500.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
Well, it not easy to guess the price. So if need for the price list. check the market place. most of the people get more information from market place. It help to connect the all country people. So people will be share more information and ideas.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 09:39:49 AM
This is the good time to invest in ethereum. Ethereum become popular these days. Many investor has come.Try to invest in ethereum because it's price decrease. And maybe if you invest, it can be profitable in coming days.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 09:36:56 AM
well, I think that this very good time to invest because the current price is the price the ETH bitcoin is slowly recovering. ETH has a great potential and a promising future. Many projects are building on it's platform which makes it a very valuable investment to make
Activity: 119
June 21, 2018, 09:15:50 AM
It seems to me now better to wait until the price drops to $ 500.  I think the price will fall in a few days.
Activity: 69
June 21, 2018, 09:04:17 AM
If you have a good money to inveat in long term investments then you may invest blindly in ETHEREUM because it is having less price now and in future it can give you good profit out of it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 09:01:49 AM
Ethereum is one of the most valuable coins there are in the crypto market, Ridding high on one of the best technological advancements there is in the crypto market, ETH still has a lot of room to develop and climb up the pyramid scheme. The market is currently low,a factor that is affecting all coins across the crypto platform, This can however be taken advantage of as Ethereum Is cheaply available, Buy as much as you possibly can and wait for the BULL run for your returns
To be perfectly honest with you, hmm I think it's a good time right now if you will buy ethereum but if you are worried about what you're talking about then wait until August 1 or August 2. Then decide if you're going to buy ethereum. After all, it's all about your decisions. Hope you luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
June 21, 2018, 09:00:42 AM
The coin is certainly good, with great potential ,but many analysts say now that the price may fall to $ 400, perhaps then it is worth buying ETH.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
June 21, 2018, 08:58:12 AM
 Ethereum is one of the most valuable coins there are in the crypto market, Ridding high on one of the best technological advancements there is in the crypto market, ETH still has a lot of room to develop and climb up the pyramid scheme. The market is currently low,a factor that is affecting all coins across the crypto platform, This can however be taken advantage of as Ethereum Is cheaply available, Buy as much as you possibly can and wait for the BULL run for your returns
Activity: 182
June 21, 2018, 08:26:22 AM
I support you to buy ETH now, you can buy a lot of ETH.
ETH is very potential even though the price is now low.
It doesn't take long for ETH to be expensive, let's immediately buy ETH.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 08:20:33 AM
Yes it is the good time to buy some ETH now to make your investments more chance of getting a big profit. I also done tt last month I invest some of my money because I see that it starting to make some change I mean it still stable and making some increase on the market and some my friend also buy their investments to make a good profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
June 21, 2018, 08:15:15 AM
It is not a bad idea, it has been rising consistently for a few hours, but also has long term perpectives with all the ICO that are now oingoing.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 08:12:46 AM
Eth is good now. I just invested in Chozun 途赞, great team, very innovative and I'm planning to hold it until such time. There's a chance to rise up in the future.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 07:57:52 AM
Not right now, this is not a perfect time to get it, allow it to drop deep its  increasing presently. When it drop deep then you get it. Maybe you cqn buy next year because next year eth coins has great demand so you try to buy next year it's price is more high compare to bit coin. so once try to buy eth coins and get more rich. i think next is better to buy eth coins for earning profit. many people trying to buying it but few times not working so now try in this and buy eth coins.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 04:39:35 AM
I think this is the right time to buy ETH. But the decisions is yours. However, a lot of development is going on and even the difficulty level has reduced recently due to the recent upgrade and I really want to end up seeing how this development will end up turning into for ETH's development in the short term. I foresee it climbing up soon anyway if everything looks pretty good.
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 03:30:34 AM
Now 1 ETH is about 540 USD, in my opinion still good time to buy. It should go up to 600 USD
Pages:
Jump to: