Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 38. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 12:31:47 AM
In my opinion, this is a good time to buy ETH now. the last few days they always show the same character. Looks like a stable situation. ETH as a short-term or long-term investment, although the current price of this coin dropped dramatically but I am sure a few years later will increase rapidly.

Activity: 910
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 12:27:12 AM
I expect that after the transition from POW to Casper, the price of ETH will increase by 1.5-2 times. Therefore, now is a good time to buy Ethereum because in a month the price will reach $1000-1200.
Activity: 42
May 26, 2018, 12:22:40 AM
If the price of Ethereum has dropped and you are someone who could afford that price, I think that it is okay to buy at that time. Take that risk rather than losing the opportunity at all. Every now and then, Ethereum's price will rise back up so take the chance to buy yourself one.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
May 26, 2018, 12:22:05 AM
Yes it is now a good time to but ethereum now because it is cheap and also ethereum is not good for long term investment but also it is good for smart contract and also the ethereum will benefit from the market so i prefer to by now
Any time it is a very good idea to buy the ethereum and in the current situation i feel its one of the best time to buy it,as the price of ethereum has gone donw more than 12% in last few days so a very good chance to buy the ethereum at a pretty low price.
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 12:19:34 AM
I think the right moment at this time. because the price of the ETH also being quite low. Maybe this has something to do with Muslims who will arrive shortly. so a lot of the selling price, so continue to the ETH has decreased.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
May 26, 2018, 12:17:05 AM
Buying ETH right now is the best idea that you should do because it has a low price in the market right now. And I think it will give a great earnings this year if it will increase it's price before this year ends. That's why I also buying some ETH to invest my money to gain more profit this coming months.
copper member
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 12:16:29 AM
I think now is the best time to buy ETH
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
May 26, 2018, 12:09:49 AM
Yes sure , buying of Ethereum on this time is good investment.investment on Ethereum is very profitable decision if you invest on this time it may dip more 20 to 30 $ but sure it will reach 700+ $ soon so you can go with Ethereum it is safe and make big profit  in short term.
Thank you.
Activity: 476
May 26, 2018, 12:05:55 AM
It is good for you to purchase ETH or other coins because all coins are at a cheap price, this you can make an opportunity for you to achieve maximum profit. Low prices are a very pleasant situation for investors to make large purchases to increase their investment assets in the crypto. You can get a lot of benefits when you do it in the long run and the price of ethereum has increased maximally.
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 11:59:01 PM
Honestly,  there is no better time to buy than now if you are holding ether for a long term . We've already see ether price fell to $600 plus and trust me,  we may never see such price ever again.  Ether is selling as if there is a sale.  Buy as much as you can.
yes, I agree with you this is the right time to buy Ethereum because the price is now down, this is a good opportunity so do not miss this opportunity, so buy and hold for a few months, Ethereum is a very good coin, I'm sure the price will soon rise.
Activity: 826
May 25, 2018, 11:43:20 PM
The current bitcoin haga around $ 621 and can be said that this is a very good and cheap price, if we compare with some time ago and even had reached more than $ 1000, I'm sure that the year-end price can reach at least $ 1800 or 300% of the current price .
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 11:25:40 PM
ethereum still be the best altcoin in my opinion because it is always survive when another coin fall down. if you buy many ETH when you make this thread and save it til now. I'm sure you have much money from your investment.
Activity: 531
May 25, 2018, 11:24:27 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Well yes, it is a good time now to buy Ethereum because it's price is sliding down. Buy as many as you can and then hold it for long term. I'm sure it'll rise up again based on the flow on the market and you'll make good profits from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
May 25, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
Yes it is now a good time to but ethereum now because it is cheap and also ethereum is not good for long term investment but also it is good for smart contract and also the ethereum will benefit from the market so i prefer to by now
right now if the time is right because the price is very low, but ethereum tends to long term in my opinion because if calculated in few weeks just experience the usual increase then down again so to be able to get more profit then I suggest for long term. then eth is very profitable because many altcoin transactions use eth so the impact to altcoin so many people looking for eth for investment rather than altcoin.
Activity: 126
May 25, 2018, 11:14:21 PM
yes, I am very sure this is the right time for anyone buying ethereum. as we know people are investing with the goal of making a profit, and ethereum is the right choice. ethereum has good potential in the future. the current price ethereum can still be reached by many people how to get it can also be said easy. but I'm sure one day ethereum will be like a bitcoin that at this time the price can not be achieved by small investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
May 25, 2018, 11:09:55 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Compared to 2017's pricing, I guess it is still safe to say that it is still good and great to invest in etherium because the price of etherium today is below the recent spike. So might as well bulk up on some etherium because it won't be long that you'll be getting cheap prices today.
Activity: 253
May 25, 2018, 10:30:01 PM
I think this time is the right time to buy the ETH. The prices are down, now just $620 only. Soon the entire stock of running mates. Hodl and until the end of this year, reportedly will be going on a surge in prices for the ethereum.
Activity: 21
May 25, 2018, 10:15:25 PM
Because of so many funders are there in current market,we should have patience till aug 1st,after the clearance take a call.
Activity: 151
May 25, 2018, 09:56:20 PM
Ethereum is a potential coin in the future I'm sure the price will soon rise, now the price is still far from its highest price so I think it's a good time to buy and hold it in the next few months.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 09:45:45 PM
yes it is the right time to invest in ETH because the BTC price is so low today so your income is greater if ETH is invested.
Pages:
Jump to: