Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 34. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 11:09:31 AM
Hovering around $600 and in good buy zone, this is my long term investment and by long term I mean atleast 3 years. Planning on selling 50% of my ethereum investment in feb 2022. And HODL rest 50% for the next 3 years
Activity: 42
June 09, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

eth has kinda stabilized  for two weeks now, hope to it goes up
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 11:00:47 AM
ethereum price is 420 usd right now. it is not hard to predict that it is going to reach over 1000 usd again in the first bullish run. so it is a good buying point for sure. it is going to increase good with other altcoins but first this down trend must end.

I think Etherreum is never too late to buy. No one can predict the exact price, but the demand for eterreum is and will continue to exist. The opportunity to buy now at a pleasant price is unambiguous and I think Eterreum should be taken. Because he has a great chance.
Activity: 42
June 09, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
ethereum price is 420 usd right now. it is not hard to predict that it is going to reach over 1000 usd again in the first bullish run. so it is a good buying point for sure. it is going to increase good with other altcoins but first this down trend must end.
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 10:54:14 AM
For a long period the price is approximately the same. If I wanted to buy ETH, then I would buy it now. 600 dollars. I think there will be growth in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
June 09, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
Yes, I feel that way too. From what I can see, the crypto is now getting well controlled, bitcoin is starting to get better, so all altcoins can be regular to follow the bitcoin currents. Since all altcoins including ethereum will follow the current of the bitcoin rate. Bitcoin is now starting to increase steadily, so the ethereum will be well developed, and the prospect of ethereum can be achieved immediately.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 10:43:51 AM
The current price is still cheap. we still have a chance to buy ethereum. we can use for investment with in hold and also used for ico investment. all very good for us. there is no harm in investing
Activity: 65
June 09, 2018, 10:39:13 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes, It is good time to buy ETH when the price is low. I believe the price will go up.
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 10:38:01 AM
Yes you can invest now in ETH, presently Altcoins  slowly recovering. So this is the good time to take advantage by investing in ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
June 09, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
For those who are planning a safe investment - now is a very good time for buying an ethereum. You can not buy an ethereum at a price lower than now. Smiley Smiley
Its kinda late actually, Ethereum goes down to as low as $520 USD then it will recover like what we see now but buying at $600 is still ok because it can go to as high as $750 USD or close to $850 USD. When price Bitcoin goes up you will notice that price of Ethereum will follow. Also. take into consideration that there's a lot of ICOs out tehre that still prefers Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 09, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
The ethereum is now stable and has greater prerequisites for growth than for a fall. I now keep more than 50% of the capital in the ETH.
Activity: 93
June 09, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
For those who are planning a safe investment - now is a very good time for buying an ethereum. You can not buy an ethereum at a price lower than now. Smiley Smiley
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
June 08, 2018, 12:59:38 PM
There are news about scam ICOs which will affect ETH first, since ETH has many forks and ICOS.
Activity: 10
June 08, 2018, 08:55:10 AM
What do you think about the ETH prices right now? Do you think it's overpriced?
EOS could have an impact.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 08:50:05 AM
Ethereum has always been a good and a safe buy after all, i do not understand why there are so many people in here saying that it is not a good time to invest on it..
Activity: 23
June 08, 2018, 08:47:59 AM
Why do you think about good time?
Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 08:46:32 AM
If ethereum right now is on the edge of lowering price, well its time to buy some of them, because ethereums price changes drastically, and so if you are monitoring the price of ethereum, well you can have a good profit if you hold and sell them in right and exact time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
June 08, 2018, 08:41:16 AM
the best time to buy the ether was in April 2018, now the price has risen, but you can buy all-in-all, since by the new year the price will grow at least 3 times
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 08:12:24 AM
When you trade with Ethereum and BitCoin, you need to do graphic reading. These coins are the most valuable of the market.
Do your trading by doing graphic reading. You will earn the best money on this count.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 08, 2018, 06:52:40 AM
I'm quite sure that now the investment for buying any coins is a good step for investors because the price is at a drop which shows the scope for those who want to buy cheap ethereums for those long-term. If you look at other prices, then buy from it and keep it working long term, because there will be nothing big in terms of long-term investment because it is better to hold Etherium at the present time but it would have been better if we could do it earlier.It is better to buy Ethiopia at the present time but if it can be held for a long time.but will ensure the fulfillment of all these conditions. Something like a vending machine: paid, get a service. when Ethereum will sky rocket in price.
Pages:
Jump to: