Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 36. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4
June 02, 2018, 07:33:13 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

no need to wait anymore, I think now is a chance to buy. and now its value starts to rise gradually.

actually the price ethereum always follow with bitcoin and it is now the most appropriate time to buy ethereum if you want for the next few months will benefit
Hello friends, i partly agree with you, of cause all alcoins effect by bitcoin price but i think now is not good time to buy ETH, be patient and wait for next week! I think that!
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:11:59 AM
Yes, obviously. I'm glad to put any extra $500 into ETH every time I can afford to do so
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 02, 2018, 07:09:01 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

no need to wait anymore, I think now is a chance to buy. and now its value starts to rise gradually.

actually the price ethereum always follow with bitcoin and it is now the most appropriate time to buy ethereum if you want for the next few months will benefit
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
June 02, 2018, 06:46:21 AM
Hi guys,

Hi friend, i think that now (june) is not the good time to buy ETH, because i believe that the ETH will drop to 350$ before grow up again! so be patient!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 06:41:25 AM
well as the launch of EOS is here and we all know how much funds they raised so i will not be surprised if the ethereum price go further down for short term so i think you should wait and see.  I was checking reddit earlier today and found this article EOS Just Sent $120 Million Worth of Eth to Bitfinex
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 06:25:05 AM
Today the price of this coin is very low. And I think that this is a good time to buy these coins even more. I am confident that the price will go up in the future.
I think the market has a spectacular speed, and the trees do not grow into the sky,
So I probably still have about 10% of my net worth in digital currency, but the way is back
Activity: 533
June 01, 2018, 05:55:52 PM
Ignoring the price which is not important if we talk about Ethereum's purpose, I'm happy that developing is going the right way.
With the right development and usage Ethereum will make his own path when it comes to value.
Activity: 840
June 01, 2018, 05:54:28 PM
Yes, I am fully confident that today is a very good time to buy ETH. The price is very low, and I am sure that soon it will go up. You will get a good profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
June 01, 2018, 05:51:13 PM
Yes, I believe that now is a good time to buy ETH and several other top altcoys. I think very soon the market will begin another phase of growth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 04:50:12 PM
I think the Ethereum is never too late to buy. Nobody can predict the exact price, but the demand for the ethereum is and will continue to exist. the opportunity to buy now at a pleasant price is unambiguous and I think that the Ethereum must be taken. Since he has great opportunities and he will be able to show himself by the end of the year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
now the decline of the market is profitable to buy everything. and buying Ethereum is a great investment at any time in my opinion
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 01, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
Hi guys,

Everyday i always check the market then whenever i check it, its looks like bloody because of red color. I kinda like red but i hate red color when i see it to the market but this is a good news too in all people that wants to buy ethereum because this is the right time to buy it because of lower price and then hold it for 2-3 years.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 12:55:12 PM
Ethereum's future is sweet in short/middle run but quite uncertain when seen from the perspective of more distant future. Indeed, they are going to get rid of PoW burden and, at the same time, the transition to PoS, propelled by the team, is that a risk. Furthermore, they considered Ice Age mechanism that is supposed to incentive participants to be on the right side. Or just to freeze the project down.
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
On the market there is one basic and very useful rule - if an asset falls very heavily in price, then this may be one of the signs to think about buying it. And it does not matter whether it's an ethereum or some other currency.
Activity: 165
June 01, 2018, 12:18:50 PM
Coins good in long term are coins you can buy at any time.  For me, the best time to buy Etherium or any other coins, is when you are ready to invest. No matter how good the coins are or no matter how promising they are, if you do not have money for investment, it would be as good as nothing
Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 12:09:42 PM
There are some uncertainties and some people are afraid of what's going to happen but it's nothing that can lead to any drastic changes in bitcoin as a whole. It still is going to go up very high in few months and it still is going to be number one coin. Ethereum was really hyped and that's what can work for this coin in next months as people still hope it will be a significant coin one day,
Activity: 192
June 01, 2018, 12:07:27 PM
Yes, Good time to buy Ethereum now because Ethereum is still growing popularity as it has been around for a long time. I thing that it is better to have Ethereum today for us to have a great future.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
June 01, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
Hi guys,

Activity: 140
June 01, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
At the moment, I may would wait a bit, until we see, what is the effect of EOS selling a lot of Eth, as I heard, if they do it aggressively, it can create a significant drop in Eth price.
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
Today the price of this coin is very low. And I think that this is a good time to buy these coins even more. I am confident that the price will go up in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: