Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 35. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 06:20:07 AM
Who ever decided to buy in 2017 was a lucky person and I believe that people who buy ETH in 2018 will feel lucky in 2019 if they hold it until then
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 06:12:16 AM
I am sure that at the moment you should invest your money in the development of other projects, that is, buy coins of promising projects and wait for the price increase! I advise you to pay attention to REMME. A wonderful project that will soon be popular!
Activity: 278
June 08, 2018, 06:10:21 AM
I am buying continuously cause I believe that at the end of this year maximum at the beginning of next the price will go to the moon again
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
June 08, 2018, 02:28:53 AM
Just like it was last year july so it is now! Ethereum is trading all time low from last year december price. I dare say now is the good time to buy ether! Ethereum will turn out good profit this year if you buy it now!

The trend keeps repeating so I think buying at the price now could really give us good profit.
ETH is one of the strongest coin in crypto, when bitcoin rise, this will follow, for now, bitcoin is quite and stable, I am sure one day there is a pump
and that will be the time as well that altcoins will follow.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 12:03:03 AM
Just like it was last year july so it is now! Ethereum is trading all time low from last year december price. I dare say now is the good time to buy ether! Ethereum will turn out good profit this year if you buy it now!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 06, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

as a sword you should be able to take advantage of the situation Ethereum price reduction to buy it before the price starts high. if you have enough capital I think it does not matter if buy it now.
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 04:45:02 AM
Yes. Because Ethereum is high in demand and millions of people are eager to buy Ethereum. Try to imagining if you are the one selling and trading Ethereum on a daily basis, how many huge profits you can receive. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 218
June 05, 2018, 02:24:06 PM
It is high time to buy Ethereum. The market is going down with each day, which provides an opportunity to buy cheap and hold for few months, when Ethereum will sky rocket in price. Those are my expectations based solely on my opinion
Activity: 76
June 03, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
yeah this is the right time to buy Ethereum because Ethereum is going down very much. I'm sure that Ethereum will soon increase.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 02, 2018, 12:21:31 PM
It is the best time since the price is low it would be the best decision buying in some ethereum and holding it once the price skyrockets once again, observe well because there would an upcoming rise around the month of July to September.
Activity: 364
June 02, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
I think yes, because the price of ETH is decreasing, so this is the right time to buy ETH.
Activity: 294
June 02, 2018, 12:11:15 PM
Maybe it's time to buy eth now before it goes pump by this end of the year.Ethereum has a potential to go up to $2500 by the end of this year expert says buy eth now till its current price is $500.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 02, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

I think this will be the good time to buy eth, because it is cheap and also their is some rumor that the eth will pump on this summer so I am kinda holding it and hoping it pump.
Activity: 34
June 02, 2018, 12:02:50 PM
I agree that now the ETH has firmly consolidated at around  600 Dollars. It's time to buy and hope for the best
Activity: 84
June 02, 2018, 11:59:11 AM
As for me, Ethereum is worth buying always, as I this altcoin will be the leading currency in future.  Yes, probably it will not cost as high as Bitcoin, but due to its stability more people will trust it and use ETH in different operations.
Activity: 507
June 02, 2018, 11:55:57 AM
Ether and smart contracts have forever changed the world. The speed and reliability of the technology of blocking together with self-executing contracts is something that solves many problems, something that will always be in demand and useful. Do not go to a notary or a lawyer, there is no need for various registration authorities. A smart contract will not only track whether the obligations of the parties are fulfilled; if a fine of one of them is not due for violation of the contract; but will ensure the fulfillment of all these conditions. Something like a vending machine: paid, get a service. therefore, I think he has excellent prospects.
Activity: 208
June 02, 2018, 11:53:19 AM
Hi guys,

Yes, it is the good time to but ethereum, ethereum price now gets a dump again, so this is the right time to buy, because ethereum will pump this year 2018.
Activity: 322
June 02, 2018, 11:36:46 AM
of course buy and do not even doubt. Ethereum is just a great cryptocurrency to invest in now. do not miss this chance
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
June 02, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
It's up to you. But at the moment the price is very low, so sooner or later the price will be high. But you need to be patient and wait.
The price is not very low at the moment.Just three weeks back ETH was fluctuating somewhere between 0.06 -0.085 BTC.At the current price it's 0.077 BTC which is not low and this isn't a dip.If it goes below 0.06 then that's a dip and above 0.06-0.065 will be a good time to make a quick profit by buying.Thank me later.
Activity: 434
June 02, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
It's up to you. But at the moment the price is very low, so sooner or later the price will be high. But you need to be patient and wait.
Pages:
Jump to: