Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 50. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 10:22:26 AM
 I'm plan to buy at a price below $ 400. I keep these coins for a long time. ETH is always in circulation and has prospects.
Activity: 98
May 02, 2018, 09:48:31 AM
Due to the downturn in the ICO project in the first four months of this year, the demand for ETH has been reduced to a very low position, and this time should be a reasonable time to buy, and at the end of this year we would like to see a ETH of $3000 or even $5000.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
May 02, 2018, 09:46:58 AM
I think it's also possible that the price of bitcoin will rise too soon the price of eth is really all connected to bitcoin if the price drops bitcoin many altcoin will fall the price but I think the price of bitcoin will not fall so good time to buy eth now
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
May 02, 2018, 09:42:54 AM
Yes! It is indeed true that it is a good time to buy Eth now! Although the price of eth increased a little bit, I can still consider that this is a good time to buy eth. Do not miss the opportunity to buy it in a cheap price because its sooner or later its price will increase big again.
Activity: 160
May 02, 2018, 09:33:00 AM
ETH is still way undervaluated (even after the recent rise) because ICOs dumped huge quantities to prepare for incoming regulations. Its about to explode, within a year it will reach 1400$+. Ofcource no need to mention that even if it wasn't undervaluated it would still be one of the best holdings since its one of the most quality projects in crypto right now (if not the best one!).
Activity: 170
May 02, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
For me if for now we better to buy ETH and we save first to prepare if later ETH prices rise again as late as 2017 first, easy hopefully we expect all coin prices will rise again and stable.
Activity: 126
May 01, 2018, 08:27:49 AM
Ethereum was good to buy when it was 380 dollars (month ago) now I don't know...
I think it's better to wait some months till it will drop more
Activity: 218
May 01, 2018, 08:26:21 AM
As in everything, you need to decide based on your abilities and your thinking. From my perspective, if you want to buy ETH it is high time to do so, as I expect it to go up in the end of spring. At the same time I think it will drop in summer, but not as low as it is now.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 06:13:28 AM
I think yes. It is a big opportunuty for us to buy etherium at thr moment because its price is low at the moment and sell when its price goes up.
Activity: 229
May 01, 2018, 06:10:40 AM
Yes, indeed, now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. the ideal time to buy was in March, when prices reached their lowest point. they could be bought at the lowest price and make good money on it even in the short term now I advise you to buy cryptocurrency to be patient and wait until they grow up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 04:41:15 PM
I think not bad if you buy ethereum now because the price is down. But we do not know how it goes up, because as i can see the eth price is so slowly move and unlike in other coin that so fast to increase the price but so fast also too decrease. Make some research before you buy eth $)
Activity: 420
April 30, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
I think that it is worth to go into this coin, because it has a huge potential for growth and movement as ideas, so you should invest in it and do not regret it
Activity: 84
April 30, 2018, 04:34:10 PM
now the value of ethereum is improving but it is not yet completely good, but it is not too late to buy it and hold it until the end of this year
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 04:30:28 PM
I think that this coin is suitable for long-term investments. This is a strong project, which will show the maximum result in a few years. I believe in ETH.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
April 30, 2018, 04:28:00 PM
I will remind you that last year the price of Ethereum reached 1500 dollars. I think that this year the trend of its growth will not change, and if you buy now, then by the end of the year you will definitely remain in the black.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 30, 2018, 04:25:36 PM
I have an ethereum in my wallet, but recently many projects have outstripped him for growth. I do not believe that the huge increase from $ 10 to the current level has stopped.

many exchange markets already have their own coins to discount their deals. This causes the concentration of eth to be reduced and only focus on transactions between the wallet only. Many things have been replaced and eth must still evaluate something bigger. I still believe and keep buying regularly, but if other coins look faster in making a profit then my focus will soon change direction for things that are micro.
Activity: 350
April 30, 2018, 04:15:15 PM
Yes its been on the news..crypto analyst says the crash is over...the current price can be considered as low and the best to buy ethereum as it has great potential to grow in near future when we will see more developments in it and surely it will not disappoint you and give you positive results on your investments...
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 30, 2018, 04:11:52 PM
Actually while the cost of ethereum was corrected, it is necessary to be bought more of this coin. This year there will be a bigger splash in ICO projects. Because of that, I consider that demand for Ethereum will only increase. Respectively, increase in demand will lead to growth of the price. I think, this year the cost of Ethereum will reach at least $2000. THey are also many other people who predicted a high price for ethereum on the end of this year.
I'm almost 100% sure of the good prospects of the etherium. Of course I can not support all the best predictions for the future for the etherium, because we'll see everything So after a while. But of course I would like to see prices for ETH above last year's level of $ 1,300.
Activity: 223
April 30, 2018, 04:09:22 PM
Actually while the cost of ethereum was corrected, it is necessary to be bought more of this coin. This year there will be a bigger splash in ICO projects. Because of that, I consider that demand for Ethereum will only increase. Respectively, increase in demand will lead to growth of the price. I think, this year the cost of Ethereum will reach at least $2000. THey are also many other people who predicted a high price for ethereum on the end of this year.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
April 30, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
Why not? I think it is good time to by etherium, if not now then when? ETH will grow higher and higher. Think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: