Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 53. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 11:41:16 PM
When bitcoin rate go down than erher also down. So when bitcoin rate will upper than you can buy ether.

Surely many people will agree that you have to take this moment because it is the right one to buy
Ethereum because it has gone down in value and luckily it has recovered, for me personally it is one of the most important
profitable in the exchanges and also to invest in the long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 09:57:43 PM
Yes, it's a good time to buy ETH.

Eth's smart contract has become more and more popular, and Eth has great potential, which will one day surpass the BTC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
April 26, 2018, 09:48:34 PM
I really believe that bright future is expecting Ethereum. So - yes, now it is right time to buy it. That's why  yesterday I've done heavy shopping and bought a big amount of it. Comparing to other altcoins Ethereum can provide stable profit. That is main factor for me, during investing.
ETH has a huge potential in the future and now that the price is below it's ATH this would easily make you profitable in the future.
Just treat your investment as for long term because for sure ETH will stand next to bitcoin and they will grow together.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 26, 2018, 03:15:50 PM
I really believe that bright future is expecting Ethereum. So - yes, now it is right time to buy it. That's why  yesterday I've done heavy shopping and bought a big amount of it. Comparing to other altcoins Ethereum can provide stable profit. That is main factor for me, during investing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
Investing on ETH is always an intelligent decision, u can make a lot of money with huge profit if u r trading on ETH but u`ve to be careful with the price fluctuation. ETH is on great demand right now, many investors r eager to buy ETH because it has huge potential and by the end of this year it will definitely touch the super height.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
if you buy two months back then now you are in profits anyway this time also right time to buy ETH because its updated project and have good future,more ICOs depended by ETH hence coming days ETH will rice huge price   
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 08:11:35 AM
I think now is the best time to buy in more eth or btc, because they both can rise in few months and the profit will be good enough for us ti invest the coins than anything else.
Activity: 99
April 26, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
Many altcoin now is bleeding while the price of bitcoin is continue to rise. Since the value of ETH is quite low its better if you buy a lot of it and hold until the price of it rises too lang bitcoin. I know ethereum can recover because it has a good potential stay in the market of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 29
April 26, 2018, 08:06:03 AM
I think there is really the right now when it comes to buying, it depends on the price which changes constantly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
without having to wait too long to profit from Etherum, as price movements get better now, if you can add more investment assets to Ethereum, because Etherum is one of the most promising altcoins to make big profits.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 07:51:47 AM
Yes it is good moment to buy Ethereum , my opinion Ethereum is one of favorite coin to invest , especially for midterm and long term investment, as far as I know the price almost stable.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 07:45:33 AM
Right now, BTC price is falling and because of this, the price of ETH also falls. And I think it's good time to buy ETH, when it price has decreased and when market will grow, then you can sell your coin.
Activity: 602
April 26, 2018, 06:11:00 AM
Now the ethereum has grown very well. A good time to buy the ethereum was about a month ago. At the moment, it's better to focus on buying other Altcoins.
Activity: 133
April 26, 2018, 04:40:07 AM
If your aim of buying is to hold it for a long period of time I think now is the best time to buy ETH. The best thing is to buy when it low and sell when it very high. Now Etherum seems not to have recovered fully , but I believe by December ETH will be on the rise and would make new highs
Activity: 169
April 26, 2018, 04:32:02 AM
I think now is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies. After a period of decline, the market has finally begun to pick up. I suggest that you can use this opportunity to buy some cryptocurrencies...
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 04:05:18 AM
now the price is starting to rise again in my opinion better now we use for Investment, I predict the price will continue to rise, so do not miss this opportunity for investment in ETH because it will get big profit later
Activity: 233
April 26, 2018, 04:03:23 AM
Yes, I think now is the best time to buy Ethereum. If you wait a few days, it will be even more expensive. Hesitating can make you miss the opportunity to make more money, so you need an accurate judgment, either buy it now or just not buy it.

I agree, the time has come to buy ETH, although the peak of the fall has passed, and yet it is a good investment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 26, 2018, 03:52:23 AM
It seems to me that in the short term you can buy at any price below $ 700.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 03:47:05 AM
It would be even more accurate if you purchased ETH from 4 months ago, where the price of ETH is actually declining. You will get maximum profit and potentially big to be able to get your capital back in the middle of this year. Because the market is now rising, and the ETH price is now compared with 5 years ago, the increase is far, if you just bought ETH now, the profit you get is just a little. You need a long period of time to earn a high profit.
Activity: 90
April 26, 2018, 03:37:27 AM
 The Ethereum platform is a popular choice for startups launching ICOs, many of which allow users to purchase new tokens using ETH, potentially increasing demand for ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: