Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 91. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 522
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
Investing on Ethereum is always an intelligent decision, You can make a lot of money with huge profit if you are trading on Ethereum but you have to be careful with the price fluctuation. ETH is on great demand right now, many investors are eager to buy ETH because it has huge potential and by the end of this year it will definitely touch the super height.
Concerning EF, I hope that until summer its price will be in the region of 1 - 1.1k $. By this time, I hope to invest more in it. But unfortunately, it seems to me that significant growth will start sooner.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 04:18:47 PM
Investing on Ethereum is always an intelligent decision, You can make a lot of money with huge profit if you are trading on Ethereum but you have to be careful with the price fluctuation. ETH is on great demand right now, many investors are eager to buy ETH because it has huge potential and by the end of this year it will definitely touch the super height.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 12:10:22 AM
I went today to the exchange and I think that is not the best day to buy Ethereum. The price has risen almost 10 000 Satoshi. I'd rather wait.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 12:00:03 AM
It's quite difficult to tell if you should buy ETH now or wait a few days more.
ETH's price change everyday.
It can increase or decrease.
Maybe you should just look for a perfect timing getting it.
If you think that it is high enough, then get it.
Activity: 196
January 26, 2018, 06:44:00 PM
It seems to me that it's time to buy not only Ethereum, but also other crypto coins, because now is just the time when you can buy at a bargain price. The future is behind crypto-currencies. Therefore, the earlier, the better, especially, now that prices have fallen so much!  Wink
Activity: 209
January 26, 2018, 10:08:59 AM
maybe now its good time to but ETH. the price ETH get down for last few days but i think its will increase again you need buy when the price going low and you will get good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 09:53:22 AM
Its good now to buy ETH cause its in a low price , we must buy it now .
The price of ethereum right now is $1025 and i think it is now the good time buy ethereum because my prediction is next month the price of etheum is we will now start to rise and when that will happen is we can loose our chance to buy ethereum with the lower price.
Activity: 154
January 26, 2018, 09:31:28 AM
ETH is not exactly in early-stage yet. It’s in crazy-early stage. ETH is not only a medium of exchange, it also has a bunch of other uses such as fuel for running Dapps, writing smart-contracts and staking. So essentially, companies are going to be consuming ETH one way or another.
Holding ETH isn’t so much similar to holding gold, as it is to holding Oil! So no, it’s not too late to buy ETH. The time is right, to buy it.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 11:42:22 PM
Its good now to buy ETH cause its in a low price , we must buy it now .
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 24, 2018, 11:17:30 PM
The price of ethereum now is in dip it is the good time to buy now and hold it until the price of ethereum will pump it again and you have a big return to your capital or your investment.
Activity: 191
January 24, 2018, 10:28:32 PM
For me, Its always a good time to buy ETH. Because the current value of it is low and that's the point! Ethereum is developing very well, you follow and invest in it is very reasonable. Ethereum is equal to bitcoin. If you invest in ETH now, you will get more profits to go for days. Ethereum will make its comeback and will increase its value so it will be profitable for any investors.
Activity: 322
January 24, 2018, 10:14:05 PM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

In my own opinion, its not the right time to invest on ethereum coins today since the value is very high, we can wait on the down time in the market till it go back to 300$ again to earn more profit.
Activity: 122
January 24, 2018, 10:12:48 PM
I can say that you wait a few days or more in Aug. 1 because many more projects will open. If eth is low in price, i think it's worth it to wait until Aug. 1 besides, even if there are hackers who are showing up, you still have the decision whether to sell or buy ETH.
Activity: 294
January 24, 2018, 08:27:38 PM
Despite the fact that this thread is old now is one of the best moments to buy ETH, I believe. ETH is going to resume it's growth in the nearest time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 24, 2018, 07:34:04 PM
I think it really depends on your budget ... ETH, as well as btc - good investment opportunities, even now, when they are quite expensive, for sure ... but do not start investing all your money in big coins if you are a new investor with an average budget.
Activity: 134
January 24, 2018, 04:07:59 PM
For sure it was good time for that when this thread was posted first. The question is if it is NOW. Well, technical analysis is quite bullish on ETH, but there is one more possible leg down in Bitcoin's price looming, which would probably affect ETH as well. To wait a bit could be a good choice IMO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
January 24, 2018, 04:00:43 PM
It right time to buy coin and invest. It good information for the investment. People will be know about the process. So people know about the time to invest and time to buy ETH coin. This coin also any time to change. So people get the information from market places. Ethereum is equal to bitcoin. Now both of coin is more people buy and hold for future growth and improve the business process.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 24, 2018, 03:50:12 PM
Yes, last July was a good time to buy ethereum. He then stood for about a long time at about $ 300. Recently, its maximum cost was $ 1417, after which it went into decline. Now its price is a little more than a thousand dollars. It is now quite difficult to say whether to buy ethereum at this moment or not. Some predict that its price in the near future may drop even more, to about $ 700. One thing is clear that this coin throughout the year will grow well in price and develop on its own, as it has a sufficiently qualified team of developers. Therefore, in this situation, everyone must decide for themselves whether to buy ethereum right now, or wait a little longer.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
Yes of course eth is good to buy at this time bitcoin is down. Ethereum has a lot of potencial and it has a great support.
In fact Etherium is currently trading in a low price as compare to bitcoin, therefore it can be consider as good to invest money in Etherium and get a good profit after some time. But i think that still if a person can afford and can buy bitcoin then bitcoin price is also trading in a low price and one can make his investment more than double in next few months.
Activity: 336
January 24, 2018, 03:06:47 PM
Etherium is a bit expensive now,I think the bearish trend is not over yet,so better set your buy orders at 800-850 $ .But by the end of the year the price will be more than 2000$
Pages:
Jump to: