Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to buy ETH now? - page 89. (Read 26383 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 16, 2018, 07:51:55 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..
Do you think it's better to wait a few days...? 

Yes because I don't think its price will go down further and it is more likely to increase more beyond its present value as we get deeper to this year 2018 so it would be best to buy now while almost all other cryptocurrencies are in a downtime. I think eth has been remarkably strong ever since its started and has been stable in terms of its growth which just proves to be worthy of its place as the top 2 cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is the revolution to change the opinion of the government about the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to apply in reality.
Bitcoin technology - blockchain is good, but Ethereum has improved this technology better than Bitcoin and it should be the next King of cryptocurrency in the future.
For me the best time to buy ethereum is when theres a huge dropping in the market, many users of crypto are taking the chances to buy a lot coins when there's a dumping in the market. Me also i buy crypto when the value goes down because there's possibility the price of the coins are also goes down.
The waited time of buyers is the huge price dropping in the market. Also this time is the preferable and advisable time to buy of course because of the huge possibilities also to buy. And even myself I always look into a blockchain to monitor the price when I wanted to buy ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 07:45:18 AM
I think so, when in go dump  it will dump right away like bitcoin. Ethereum is the second crypotocurrency for me, it has a great marketing when in the name of cryptocurrency. If you buy ethereum go for it when it dumps because I think sometime it will go high. Dont be afraid to invest in the ethereum. It will be successful in some other time. Maybe it will pump again in the higher amount so go for it, dont hesitate to invest to it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
February 16, 2018, 07:38:54 AM
I think this is the right time to buy ethereum because what I am ethereum price will also soon rise again as the previous price will even exceed it.and I think this is a very appropriate time to buy and wait a few days or weeks will probably result profit is very good even big if can be patient, I think the price ethereum will rise very rapidly !!! buy now and hold until price grow up
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 07:23:25 AM
Its unpredictable. But the recent performance statistically is going to recover. This is a good sign to  take the opportunity to invest. Who cares it will double its value next month:)

Yes it is unpredictable. But this month ethereum shows a good blows at the market and i think much better to invest right now at ethereum while the price is just starting to grow. Now is the perfect time to invest at ethereum, could be too late if invest later. When you buy it at a lesser price the higher earnings will be yours if ethereum price at the market soars high.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
February 16, 2018, 06:34:23 AM
I think constantly great time to buy huge coins like BTC, BTG, BCH, ETH on the grounds that crypto world developing step by step. ordinary more cash come in crypto world utilizing enormous coins we can believe them like ETH which has solid cellar.
Activity: 420
February 16, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
because once the price of ETH again down it's everybody's opportunity to buy / buy a lot, because in this year ETH will give a big advantage and it must be
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 16, 2018, 06:16:29 AM
Indeed it is the best time to buy ethereum as ethreeum price is now a days on falling graph so its good if you can buy now large number of ethereum and then keep that ethereum for future as price of ethereum get high value like 2k-3k then you can sell your coins that will give you huge profit.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
February 16, 2018, 06:15:26 AM
Buying Ethereum is kinda good time any time  Smiley
Maybe it will drop a bit , but it will rise for sure.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 06:14:44 AM
Its unpredictable. But the recent performance statistically is going to recover. This is a good sign to  take the opportunity to invest. Who cares it will double its value next month:)
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 06:06:37 AM
ETH buying is always advantageous at the present time especially. Yet the big hill, take the case of ETH. In a month or even earlier you will get 50% profit. If you do not believe in such growth , then buy fewer coins.
Activity: 434
February 16, 2018, 05:30:32 AM
I hope You bought eth brother  Grin If we evaluate eth now , Eth is basic coin in market now. I think It will be always one of top 2 in crypto coins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
February 16, 2018, 05:18:27 AM
I think time to buy ETH always, because It’s really new technology which can change our world in better way! Because such many projects on Blockchain Ethereum with green energy, security of companies, and clear system of optimization
Activity: 476
February 16, 2018, 05:15:38 AM
It is the right time to buy ethereum right now because it has potential and it will give more profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 14, 2018, 11:44:32 AM
Hello!I say now need to wait february end becose newyear,celebrites going in Chinesa more peoples can withdrawal money and then again crash and u lose ur money..just wait little more...or buy alts good now..
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 14, 2018, 11:25:31 AM
yes completely yes! nowadays like before the strom. uptrend will start in close future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
February 14, 2018, 11:23:54 AM
Hi guys,

do you think it's a good time to buy ETH now? Price seems to be kinda low, but I'm not sure what to expect from ETH during the upcoming weekend & the aug1-happening after..

Yes because I don't think its price will go down further and it is more likely to increase more beyond its present value as we get deeper to this year 2018 so it would be best to buy now while almost all other cryptocurrencies are in a downtime. I think eth has been remarkably strong ever since its started and has been stable in terms of its growth which just proves to be worthy of its place as the top 2 cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is the revolution to change the opinion of the government about the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to apply in reality.
Bitcoin technology - blockchain is good, but Ethereum has improved this technology better than Bitcoin and it should be the next King of cryptocurrency in the future.
For me the best time to buy ethereum is when theres a huge dropping in the market, many users of crypto are taking the chances to buy a lot coins when there's a dumping in the market. Me also i buy crypto when the value goes down because there's possibility the price of the coins are also goes down.
Actually Its always a good time to buy ETH. Because the current value of it is low and that's the point! Ethereum is developing very well, you follow and invest in it is very reasonable. If you invest in ETH now, you will get more profits to go for days. Moreover ethereum will make its comeback and will increase its value so it will be profitable for any investors.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 14, 2018, 11:08:47 AM
Hi guys,

Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
February 14, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
I think ethh is preparing a pump in early August, and it means it's the right time to buy it and hold it. but due to the incident of this hack, it seems to be having a bad impact on ethereum.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 10:53:00 AM
In my option you have to wait a little time, i think mid of this year or untill august. Then buy eth.
Activity: 658
February 14, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
Honestly,  there is no better time to buy than now if you are holding ether for a long term . We've already see ether price fell to $600 plus and trust me,  we may never see such price ever again.  Ether is selling as if there is a sale.  Buy as much as you can.
Pages:
Jump to: