Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to get some Ethereum? - page 4. (Read 2649 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 19, 2020, 12:14:08 AM
Obiesly and i have already hold Cry Ethereum has currently cheap price right now so you can get hold. We're knows long-term holding good chance for earnings enough profits. Generally eth was sound like goods up 2017 year even this year best well every investors. Don't should be invested in new coins it's always for better top altcoins.
now everyone's mind is like that. invest in coins that are at the top of the market. because that way will benefit more easily but if it continues like that then we will not be able to support the development of the crypto market with new projects that can bring in new people.
Because of the many new projects that have ended in scams, investors are traumatized and afraid to happen again, so it's only natural for them to buy the top altcoin in the market. but we also should not close our eyes that now there have been many changes, there have been seen many new projects that are quite tempting and good. but because of the pandemic, the movement was somewhat disrupted. it is believed in the future that prospects for new projects will start to improve again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
May 18, 2020, 09:47:55 AM
Obiesly and i have already hold Cry Ethereum has currently cheap price right now so you can get hold. We're knows long-term holding good chance for earnings enough profits. Generally eth was sound like goods up 2017 year even this year best well every investors. Don't should be invested in new coins it's always for better top altcoins.
now everyone's mind is like that. invest in coins that are at the top of the market. because that way will benefit more easily but if it continues like that then we will not be able to support the development of the crypto market with new projects that can bring in new people.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
May 18, 2020, 08:54:57 AM
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
May 18, 2020, 07:21:38 AM
If there is currently someone who wants to buy ETH, it might be a little late because now it is at the level of $ 200, as I write this, but if you want to force it I think there is still a chance to be able to invest and take profits in the future.
Long term holders still have a big chance to earned from this project, as long as you are willing to take the risk and you have deeper knowledge in terms of future goals and progress that being provided by this coin, there are still updates and plans that can be interesting with investors and traders, this coin are is always keeping close to bitcoin in terms of hypes there's still good future investment to expect for long term supporters.
I don't choose to invest much in ETH because the coin usually drops very quickly when the value of Bitcoin drops and easily fluctuates when there is bad news. Of course, this is still a good long-term investment for some investors, but generally, I will not buy ETH because the risk will be high. You should look for a new coin to make money because investing ETH now will be very difficult for you to become rich.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
May 18, 2020, 06:26:47 AM
I don't see the hype yet, you said it's happening, where is it now?

The hype of ETH might not come yet, the ETH 2.0 although will be launch soon seems like not creating any hype yet.
Look at ETH, its still trading at $200, not much of an improvement if we think there is a hype.

It is happening right now if you read most of the big media sites on crypto. Ethereum 2.0 is at least once publicized every day, even developer calls are being discussed like news. It will get bigger of course, especially now everybody will move on from BTC halving, they will focus more on ETH "halving".

Well, I was looking at the prize, and I don't see ETH pumped yet, but I like its price today, it looks like the market is starting to get bullish again.
I will keep an eye on ETH, it will be happening in July so there's plenty of time for this price to rise, hopefully people will not regret not buying when it was still below $200 as price might possibly double if the hype is really real.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 18, 2020, 06:13:36 AM

The hype of ETH might not come yet, the ETH 2.0 although will be launch soon seems like not creating any hype yet.
Look at ETH, its still trading at $200, not much of an improvement if we think there is a hype.

It is happening right now if you read most of the big media sites on crypto. Ethereum 2.0 is at least once publicized every day, even developer calls are being discussed like news. It will get bigger of course, especially now everybody will move on from BTC halving, they will focus more on ETH "halving".
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
May 18, 2020, 02:32:29 AM
If there is currently someone who wants to buy ETH, it might be a little late because now it is at the level of $ 200, as I write this, but if you want to force it I think there is still a chance to be able to invest and take profits in the future.

The team is promising the ETH 2.0 upgrade to be live in Jul this year, I think this will keep the hype and price should go up more until it happens.
it's still under targeting. I am afraid that ethereum 2.0 cannot be launched in July, but I am pretty sure this year ethereum 2.0 will appear. Well, at this time the price of Ethereum is recovering. if the increase can reach a price of $ 250, or even more, then buying now is the right decision.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 18, 2020, 01:31:55 AM

The team is promising the ETH 2.0 upgrade to be live in Jul this year, I think this will keep the hype and price should go up more until it happens.
Yes many are waiting for the upgrade because it can trigger the price to increase so I think its not too late to buy since there's more to look forward. Also if you're a long term holder anytime is a good to buy because you have a set price on when to sell your eth.
Activity: 140
Merit: 57
https://streamies.io/
May 17, 2020, 09:53:32 PM

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
May 17, 2020, 05:05:14 PM
Indeed as you said ETH has increased and it can be a bit late to make something about it. But l don't think that it can be a worse idea to buy ETH at 200$. That is why there is still a good chance to make a good profit from ETH, maybe for earning profit you should wait, but it will be absolutely worthwhile to collect some ETH.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 17, 2020, 11:42:54 AM
Long term holders still have a big chance to earned from this project, as long as you are willing to take the risk and you have deeper knowledge in terms of future goals and progress that being provided by this coin, there are still updates and plans that can be interesting with investors and traders, this coin are is always keeping close to bitcoin in terms of hypes there's still good future investment to expect for long term supporters.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
May 17, 2020, 07:53:11 AM

The hype that is happening right now is still of little value. especially for the short term or ETH daily traders, it will not bring big profits. at this time there may be more people waiting for ETH to run longer. when a successful update also does not guarantee an increase will occur quickly.

Not much but still good improvement compare to the price for the past months and the improvements doesn't stop and for sure by the launch of 2.0 together with the support of the ETH holder we might gonna see the price of it reach high or maybe it will touch again the same on its ATH price level, But who knows let see how the hype brings when this things comes up.
Activity: 506
Merit: 10
May 17, 2020, 05:26:13 AM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
May 17, 2020, 02:52:19 AM

The hype that is happening right now is still of little value. especially for the short term or ETH daily traders, it will not bring big profits. at this time there may be more people waiting for ETH to run longer. when a successful update also does not guarantee an increase will occur quickly.

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
May 16, 2020, 09:26:05 AM
it is a good coin. 2020 looks set to be ethereum year with its staking program nearly finished up. The consensus network and upgrade to its network means enhanced scalability. Also more eth coins will be locked up which will make the supply thing out and decrease the circulation supply and thus drive the proves up

If they will have a successful launch this year which they said it's going to start by July this year, then we should not be surprise that ETH will rise.
Good time to bet on ETH if we are looking for short term profit because for sure, there's a hype since this upgrade is a complete change of their system which is for improvement.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
May 16, 2020, 08:24:06 AM
Isn't Ethereum 2.0 delayed, I don't know what will start the bull run this year. Ico fever is dead, it will take something big to start a bull run. Defi isn't ready yet as a lot of people are claiming. We are probably 4 years away from Defi
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 16, 2020, 07:53:16 AM
Yes....ETH will reach give 10x at least in next bull run.....Now is good time to buy it.....
It is not known when the next bull run will take place, but in general I fully agree that when the bullrun comes, ETH should grow in price, several times so accurately should grow.

Jarhed we don't know when the next bull run is coming, but what we know is that it's coming! And we need
to be patient and strong now, and to accumulate if possible!
   Ethereum is just one of the promising projects we have today, that means that we should pay attention on
Ethereum same as we need to pay attention on other projects, and to invest in the most promising ones. I am
doing that and I am patient, I will wait that bull run as long as I have too.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
May 16, 2020, 07:52:18 AM
it is a good coin. 2020 looks set to be ethereum year with its staking program nearly finished up. The consensus network and upgrade to its network means enhanced scalability. Also more eth coins will be locked up which will make the supply thing out and decrease the circulation supply and thus drive the proves up

If they will have a successful launch this year which they said it's going to start by July this year, then we should not be surprise that ETH will rise.
Good time to bet on ETH if we are looking for short term profit because for sure, there's a hype since this upgrade is a complete change of their system which is for improvement.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
May 15, 2020, 03:36:41 PM
Yes....ETH will reach give 10x at least in next bull run.....Now is good time to buy it.....
It is not known when the next bull run will take place, but in general I fully agree that when the bullrun comes, ETH should grow in price, several times so accurately should grow.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
May 15, 2020, 03:24:48 PM
Yes Ethereum still to much best currency for me.
Do you know almost few years ago eth price was rising more and at this situation also have been $200 up. At least this is very easy eth will be cross and achieve $250 up. Therefore eth always higher volume currency so there is no need longer time and the price will reach around $300 soon.
Pages:
Jump to: