Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to get some Ethereum? - page 7. (Read 2649 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 57
https://streamies.io/
May 05, 2020, 09:34:55 PM
I Think this is exact time to buy some ETH, this asset can increase for a short time and also for a long time.
Don't forget to think about the benefits too ethereum has fastest Blockchain technologies here by we can use fast and safe transactions in low cost and ethereum smart contract technology is a good thing of cryptomarket so we can make own ERC20 tokens easily so lot of many ERC20 projects are still using the ethereum Blockchain technology so ethereum is popular than other altcoins.

what is about that Fastest Blockchain technologies?it seems that there
 is no truth about that lol.and about
 ERC20 tokens?dont be so cool about that because the tokens can be
freeze or taken again by the team
 and this is not a secure holdings,there are few times that my friends
 experienced such shit in erc20
 wallets and same reason why there are so many accounts that prevent
 using their site.

Good points, But Ethereum is still the Main player of tokens and projects built in blockchain, maybe it changes in the future, of transactions, I mean, almost all my ETH transaction took seconds to get confirmation, Maybe there is a lot of options out there, But I been using only the "main" cryptos for now.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
May 05, 2020, 04:09:58 AM

We are already at $220, if we buy some early this year it could be doubled this time. But unfortunately, many were still giving the doubts that time and the current price might probably get surprised them as what they saw. Then, I smell some regrets around.
I suspect there will be a higher increase for ethereum later. for now, prices are still in the range of $ 210, and there is a possibility of rising in the near future. The closest prediction is, the price will return to the range of $ 220, but according to some information, the price could be close to $ 250 if the price in the bitcoin pair increases.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
May 05, 2020, 03:36:42 AM
We are already at $220, if we buy some early this year it could be doubled this time. But unfortunately, many were still giving the doubts that time and the current price might probably get surprised them as what they saw. Then, I smell some regrets around.

They should learn their lesson now, ETH dropped below $100 at some point this year, that is a good entry if one would like to accumulate and sell it now, it's more than 100% of profit in just less than 3 months, that's good enough, and that is why crypto is such a good place to invest for high risk takers.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
May 05, 2020, 01:13:24 AM
I Think this is exact time to buy some ETH, this asset can increase for a short time and also for a long time.
Don't forget to think about the benefits too ethereum has fastest Blockchain technologies here by we can use fast and safe transactions in low cost and ethereum smart contract technology is a good thing of cryptomarket so we can make own ERC20 tokens easily so lot of many ERC20 projects are still using the ethereum Blockchain technology so ethereum is popular than other altcoins.

what is about that Fastest Blockchain technologies?it seems that there
 is no truth about that lol.and about
 ERC20 tokens?dont be so cool about that because the tokens can be
freeze or taken again by the team
 and this is not a secure holdings,there are few times that my friends
 experienced such shit in erc20
 wallets and same reason why there are so many accounts that prevent
 using their site.
Activity: 140
Merit: 57
https://streamies.io/
May 05, 2020, 12:27:13 AM
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
May 04, 2020, 10:52:39 PM
That is your option mate...
This coin did something great and able to retain its position for a very long time. This thing will simply mean that Ethereum is worthy of anything, short-term and long-term investment...it is to see how profitable you are.

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 04, 2020, 07:15:27 PM
Well ethereum would be my top altcoin pick for the next bull run. Most of the time dollar cost average method works just fine i.e divides up the total amount to be invested across periodic purchases of a target crypto asset in an effort to reduce the impact of volatility. So if you try out dollar cost average method for ethereum and bitcoin on previous data you will see good results.

Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
May 04, 2020, 04:54:06 PM
the best is you buy bitcoin, because soon btc will do halving so the price will go up before halving happens, maybe it will also affect other altcoins because
it will be pump in a big scale i guess.

50% into Bitcoin and 50% into Altcoin is the most appropriate choice I think, seeing the altcoin price also follows Bitcoin,
it could be that both have potential the perfect upside   Wink
for the current market situation has 50; 50 assets, I think not so good. it would be better 60-70% for bitcoin and the rest is an altcoin with consideration of the top market altcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
May 04, 2020, 04:02:10 PM
the best is you buy bitcoin, because soon btc will do halving so the price will go up before halving happens, maybe it will also affect other altcoins because

50% into Bitcoin and 50% into Altcoin is the most appropriate choice I think, seeing the altcoin price also follows Bitcoin,
it could be that both have potential the perfect upside   Wink
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
May 04, 2020, 11:56:37 AM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 04, 2020, 11:26:03 AM
It's a Good time to get some Ethereum?

Ether has risen More than 70% since March 13 and may be about to rise further, It looks like the next ETH 2.0 launch seems to be raising the price of ETH.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
Thats late because it is just recently that the Ethreum Price has pumped and buying now is only a second option because we can buy Bitcoin instead of this currency.
and also that ETH 2.0 seems to be delaying and we cannot expect another hype in short while.
yep it is good time to buy ethereum because it will rise if eth 2.0 is launched. Ethereum is a promising coin and good for long term investment, grab now while it's cheap and sell it when the price is high.
too many 2.0 topics but wasn't know when is the final date ,for a year now there are many topics i have read about this but nothings seems to be comes close.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
May 04, 2020, 09:46:46 AM
yep it is good time to buy ethereum because it will rise if eth 2.0 is launched. Ethereum is a promising coin and good for long term investment, grab now while it's cheap and sell it when the price is high.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
Catalog Websites
May 04, 2020, 09:31:31 AM
The development of eth has always been like this, sometimes when the price is going down, it makes all traders feel anxious. and this is the moment if to get it, if indeed all that was predicted by the observer did not miss
It's the reality.
The traders and all of investors think that there's nothing the eth developers are doing. We feel like that and that makes us worry because our money is invested to ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
May 04, 2020, 04:32:41 AM
It is very difficult, to buy an asset as his all time low. But as long we are not in a Bullmarket, there is plenty much time for buying Ethereum. The launch of ETH 2.0 launch will raising the price of ETH, definitely.
But afterwards it depends how Ethereum will be applied in the real world.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
May 04, 2020, 02:40:44 AM
The development of eth has always been like this, sometimes when the price is going down, it makes all traders feel anxious. and this is the moment if to get it, if indeed all that was predicted by the observer did not miss
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
May 04, 2020, 12:44:22 AM
I am waiting when ethereum back to higher price for giving profit with long term holding, I keep loyal with ethereum during price still down under $120 and keep trust to see ethereum above $2000 after halving time, you can invest now and get much profit later.

I agree with you, eth is always a worth asset after BTC but the thing is its still depends on BTC that's the saddest part even I am a mad of eth because it's one of a promising coin, I think it's not a good time to buy eth because the pump which is running in the market is just a hype and Halving effect. There are possiblities of downfall after Halving too so plan accordingly..
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
May 04, 2020, 12:10:30 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
May 04, 2020, 12:06:02 AM
No doubt now is a good time to buy ethereum. I also see ethereum movement this year is very good. We recommend that you don't delay
if you want to buy ethereum, before bitcoin halving occurs. Because I am sure ethereum prices will skyrocket up, when bitcoin halving
happens. What a coincidence that ethereum prices are currently being corrected, so buying ethereum is now very appropriate.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
May 03, 2020, 07:11:15 PM
Ethereum is a good coin to invest but buying this time since it increase further need time to think of. I’ll prefer of buying when it is very low not on the spot buying when market is increasing. If long term on my point of view accumulation some of eth is also good.
The risk of buying today is really at high than those we buy it at low. The market is like a roller coaster and to the fact that we are started to get a peak, dumps will certainly be coming next. That it is better to wait for the market to drops again rather than risking it by now. But anyway, if you can really afford to lose something and take the risk, it isn't a problem at all.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
May 03, 2020, 06:51:17 PM
Ethereum is a good coin to invest but buying this time since it increase further need time to think of. I’ll prefer of buying when it is very low not on the spot buying when market is increasing. If long term on my point of view accumulation some of eth is also good.
Pages:
Jump to: