Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO? - page 15. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
July 11, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
If you are looking for an ICO for long term hold, this may be a good time. As most ICOs are pegged with ETH and ETH is down a lot compared to its ATH. So if when ETH recovers, it will be basically a double profit. Take a note that ETH may also go further down.
If you are looking for a quick flip to make money from ICO's, it's not recommended at present situation as the market looks pretty bearish.
If u find any hyped icos it ll be good for flip.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 01:01:26 PM
Now the amount claimed is very low when investing in crypto-currencies. I decided to invest in several promising projects. Wink
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 01:06:09 PM
not all tokens have an effect on the price of btc and eth rise or not ..
sometimes there is a token that has a high selling price when the price of coin exchange begins to decline.
then do not get me wrong to participate investment in the project ..
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 08:10:25 AM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?
I think now you can invest in ICO because now the price of cryptocurrency decreased, therefore, you can invest in ICO so from nowadays many people are switching to invest in ICO in comparison with investing in crypto because now many people who choose to hold their altcoin

Activity: 260
Merit: 15
July 10, 2018, 07:52:26 AM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

After getting scammed in one of ICO, I never trust investing in them any more. And also, after ICO gets listed it's price goes down too much, so there is no point of investing in ICOs. I would rather prefer ICO to get listed and buy at low from it's initial ICO offer, this would be more profitable for me.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 07:49:38 AM
I don't think now is a good time, because the market is not good, so most of the ICO project can't complete the raise, so this is a very dangerous thing, that means your tokens can't appear in the exchange.
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 07:48:31 AM
Now is the time well, you invest in and hold in a few months time, the value of your tokens will increase. This will be good for you later this year.
Activity: 28
July 10, 2018, 07:29:39 AM
I'm investing in ico sgame. I think successful projects will be more successful. Sgame is probably a good project to invest
Activity: 31
July 10, 2018, 07:21:28 AM
I don't think so.Actually in lots of ICO's that i have participated are now posed.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590
Do not die for Putin
July 10, 2018, 07:01:33 AM
For what I have seen, there are good ICOs every month, even with a very bearish market it is still possible to find one or two that are going to make x2 or more in a month. However, not everyone catches these as it requires a deep research.
Activity: 42
July 10, 2018, 06:55:55 AM
This is the best time to invest in ICO but you have to be sure that you have investing on a legit project. The rate of exchanging tokens per eth is not not changing by this down market.

I agree about the timing. I hope ICOs will not get hurt.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
This is the best time to invest in ICO but you have to be sure that you have investing on a legit project. The rate of exchanging tokens per eth is not not changing by this down market.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 02, 2018, 06:31:55 AM
A bear market is a good time to invest in ICO.
Since ICO usually takes several months, the bull market may come when the ICO token appears on the exchange.
July 02, 2018, 06:31:19 AM
If you will buy some tokens that have set their prices in ETH than you will get much more token per $ but there is no guarantee that those token will be traded at same ETH price in future.
July 02, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
The current market situation is not good, many tokens have fallen below the issue price.
So if you want to buy these ICO tokens, you can buy them directly from the exchange.
Activity: 13
July 02, 2018, 06:21:44 AM
for me its a good time to invest in an ICO. I prefer to invest in ICOs that are good for our society and try to make a change
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
June 28, 2018, 02:59:53 AM
Very few ICOs are hitting the exchanges above their ICO price at the moment, and most are coming in way below. I would not be investing in any ICOs for the next few months or at least until the overall market confidence starts to build again. Much better to find ICOs you're interested in and then watch to see when they hit the markets, can almost guarantee that you will get more bang for your buck (unless the ICO is offering some additional value which outweighs a massive price drop).
Activity: 935
Merit: 105
June 28, 2018, 02:58:15 AM
For the tokens pegged with the amount of ETH or BTC, it would be beneficial to buy them while the price of ETH and BTC are down as you get more for the same fiat value that it were when the prices of ETH or BTC were high. Likewise it's better to sell them when the price of ETH and BTC is high.
The token pegged with $ value makes no different unless that makes you change your BTC or ETH holdings.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
June 28, 2018, 02:47:35 AM
Yes for me, this is the best time to invest in ICO but you have to be sure that you have investing on a legit project. The rate of exchanging tokens per eth is not not changing by this down market.

These are the best ico on July:
1. QuickX Protocol
2. Roomdao
3. Ionchain
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
June 28, 2018, 02:46:25 AM

It matters a lot. If the value of ETH is dropping then you actually be very much profitable as you have to pay 1 ETH for 1000 coins but you have to pay less dollars for it if the value has dropped a lot.

However, reverse is also very much true. When it comes to the selling then you will have less value per coin in terms of USD unit. It means you will receive 1 ETH for sure after selling 1000 tokens but when you will go for the fiat conversion then obviously you will have less dollars. Along as you are playing in the crypto you have no trouble about it.
Pages:
Jump to: