Pages:
Author

Topic: Good time to invest in an ICO? - page 4. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 11:25:55 PM
You have to do great research to profit in the crypto cash world. There are a wide range of approaches to profit. You need to do great research to locate the privilege ICO. The greater part of the Ico's can turn out trick. On the off chance that you locate a quality Ico, you will take in substantial income.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 11:15:55 PM
Very important because Ethereum and Bitcoin are pairs with FIAT.
If Ethreum and Bitcoin conditions are expensive then you need a lot of FIAt to buy them.

So when the price of Ethereum or Bitcoin falls in price, the token will not be valuable because the effect of ETH + BTC is expensive on FIAT.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
I don't think that this is such a good time to invest in ICOs. I think that a lot of these ICOs we have roaming on the streets are being managed by fraudulent people, and they are only but scams. It is best if we stay away from investing in ICOs, except those we are really sure of. We are not done battling with the challenges we are currently facing with the market trends, we still have to tackle these frauds.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
September 05, 2018, 05:47:01 AM
Many ICOs have their token sold at a fixed price vs. the ETH. For example: 1 ETH = 1000 Tokens.

So does it really matter if the prices of ETH/BTC is dropping?

If anything, then buying now you get more Tokens for the $, right?
Definitely it will make you more profit when you invest in an ICO project that has lower market price value where the tokens is being paired with eth that market price is cheap. I will agree with you that this is the best time to invest with an ICO projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 05:44:51 AM
Yeah, it really matter, because investors prefer stable coins and trusted coins. all of them lost value, sowhat is the reason to invest in new ICO, it is additionsl risk. I would better purchase some top 20 altcoins and Pchain or Seele. Both are close to ICO price.
September 05, 2018, 05:40:09 AM
I'm not sure about price fixed in ETH. Most ICOs I participated pegged ETH price per coin the day crowdsale starts, so it's not like you get more when ethereum dumps. Also I'm pretty sure bitcoin price will go even lower than now, and as all altcoins follow, those new coins will also goes below ICO price. Personally I'm pausing my ICO activity now, and focus on buying good projects on exchanges.

I would please beg you first to find out more about the coin before you invest in it, what's the purpose of the coin and the devs behind it, are they capable of funding their project in terms exchange listing and all
Activity: 432
September 04, 2018, 05:08:56 PM
Yes for someone to make huge profits in the crypto market one need to invest when the price Is low. And now the price is low so it is Better   and  advisable for someone to invest now because the price will soon rise and the profit will be much.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 04, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
I think that now is not a good time to invest in ico projects, but soon it will change, so choose projects for investment in advance

Yes i agree on that, i believ ethat some ivo is really affected by the huge dip that we are now experiencing that is why some of the value of token or maybe coin is now also droping so then buying or maybe investing on some other ICO is really a verry good option to make some good profit today.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:03:39 PM
I think that now is not a good time to invest in ico projects, but soon it will change, so choose projects for investment in advance
September 04, 2018, 04:59:05 PM
When it comes to investing in ICOs, most project have stable ethereum price rate against their token equivalent. For example when they say 1 Ether = 200 DEm token, where 1 Ether= $300. this implies that no matter the market price of ether, the 300$ price is constant. hence, am not too sure market price of ether affect token price of most ICOs.
even despite the current state of the crypto-currency market, some promising projects look very attractive for investments. In any case, if there is confidence in the prospects of the project, it is best to invest in the ico company, with the use of the bonuses presented by the team.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 04:49:46 PM
When it comes to investing in ICOs, most project have stable ethereum price rate against their token equivalent. For example when they say 1 Ether = 200 DEm token, where 1 Ether= $300. this implies that no matter the market price of ether, the 300$ price is constant. hence, am not too sure market price of ether affect token price of most ICOs.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
September 04, 2018, 04:43:43 PM
We are definitely at the right time right now. Gradually he is heading towards the bull market. Most of the altcoins started to show themselves. It is possible to make small purchases here and get good figures by moving with small profits. I hope everyone gets to where he wants very quickly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 04:40:44 PM
Any time is good to invest in an ICO if you believe in this project. If you are sure that you will receive good profit, there are no reasons to stop you from it
Activity: 75
September 04, 2018, 04:29:24 PM
people are affected by the upsurge and are investing in the wrong time. we have experienced this last year. I invest while markets fall, not it grows.
Activity: 25
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
I think so, see, in hindsight, 2009 was a great time to invest in Bitcoin. But viewed then, you were a fool if you invested in it.
September 04, 2018, 04:11:42 PM
Hello, I say this often and often, projects that offers ICOs are ones that don't have the financial resources to make the project great so they ask you to buy a coin that's uncertain of it's future and you giving them eth or btc or ltc back.

Many projects like that just collect peoples eth, btc, ltc and distribute theirs to u , and u waiting for it to hit exchange will not.
They just buy buggatti with your money.i really learnt the hard way.
Even right now, I hardly see any ICO that launched on the promised price , they list way lower than what's promised

My advice is just to stay away from ICOs.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 04:09:46 PM
My opinion at the moment is not the best time. After all, many already fell into the hands of scammers and were disappointed. Wait a bit. Gain strength and patience and everything will be restored.
Merit: 104
September 04, 2018, 04:08:09 PM
popular will become only after the market starts to grow, now even the best projects are in a terrible situation
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 04:04:52 PM
I think it's too early to talk about investing in projects, you need to wait until prices stabilize and the market recovers, then projects will become easier to raise funds, which means that investments will be much more profitable.
Activity: 127
September 04, 2018, 04:03:30 PM
I think that the best time to invest in an ICO might be at the pre sale. Then the prices is fairly cheap, and much more business wiser to invest at that point. But seeing all of the coins that we have at this point in the market, a lot of us would agree that this option is a little bit risky and for some of us, we would want to wait till the ICO is fully running in the market, before investing in it.
Pages:
Jump to: