Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 15. (Read 19375 times)

Activity: 1004
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
October 03, 2018, 06:39:30 PM
Unless an altcoin has an absolutely fantastic team backing it, you would do well to stay away from altcoins.

In the current market it is like a gladiator tournament, only the ones with the right tool kit to survive an increasingly dangerous environment are going to make it to the end.

If a project is struggling to reach its soft cap, you know you have made a mistake.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 06:33:03 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

Now i can see the prices are really cheap. Surely always crypto coins can decrease more than expected but in my opinion now it is good time to buy altcoins. Choose strong ones.

With the current bearish market right now, I think it is now the good timing to buy altcoins because the price is cheaper compared to high market or bullish market trend. With our small capital we can really choose those altcoins with potential and high quality in the future and we can buy lots of amount of it with less budget to spent. In this way profits will be possible if bullish trend will come and have faith with it.
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 03, 2018, 06:10:38 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.

Now i can see the prices are really cheap. Surely always crypto coins can decrease more than expected but in my opinion now it is good time to buy altcoins. Choose strong ones.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 03, 2018, 06:02:26 PM
I consider that you shoudl better buy BTC and do not look for altcoins. Get me right - they are too unstable and they are too volatile, so you cannot be sure for most of them to rise, while rise of BTC seems something obvious to me. ETH also have good chances, but I am not sure about it. Think about it.
While I love bitcoin and without a doubt is the best cryptocurrency in this market, I do not see how investing in bitcoin right now can be better than investing in altcoins especially if you invest in coins like ethereum, I say this because I concentrate more on multiplying my bitcoin than on its value in fiat and the best chance to do that is to invest in ethereum hold it for some months and then sell it.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:35:22 AM
yes, the right time is right now to buy altcoins, because currently there are many altcoins that have lowered their prices, we can choose altcoins to buy as much as we want to save for a long time, and when the price will rise again, of course we will get a huge profit, so don't waste the opportunity to buy at the current price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
October 03, 2018, 07:34:49 AM
August-September and the beginning of October is the best time to get some altcoins. It is already usual, that at the end of the year, the whole market bounces to the moon and is green.
Activity: 210
October 03, 2018, 07:30:12 AM
Market is falling, so buy what you wanted to buy before but you were afraid because of the price. In the same time, you need to remember that most of altcoins will not be able to rise again the nearest future, so it is good time for long-term investment and bad time for short-term ones.
October 02, 2018, 06:54:44 AM
I don't dare say this is a good time to buy altcoins. indeed all altcoins are down, but this is because the ETH also goes down and many people are holding some of the coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 06:45:41 AM
I consider that you shoudl better buy BTC and do not look for altcoins. Get me right - they are too unstable and they are too volatile, so you cannot be sure for most of them to rise, while rise of BTC seems something obvious to me. ETH also have good chances, but I am not sure about it. Think about it.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 01, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

BTC still have better chances of growing than any other altcoin, so if you are looking for good profits in future, buy BTC. However, if you do not have enoug money to make a difference, you should pay attention to the altcoins with high growth potential, like ETH. The choise is yours!
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 07:59:56 PM
Now its perfect time . Don't waste any chance to lose because any moment we can see big rise in price because we are at the lowest levels since November 2017
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 30, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
This is one of the prominent characteristics of crypto. It's volatile nature can bring a huge pump, so also can it bring about a huge dump.
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 05:56:24 PM
Yes, now is a good time to buy altcoins because their price is low and when the market will grow they will grow in price
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
September 30, 2018, 03:54:35 AM
Now is the time to buy coins before the next increase in prices, as the tendency to growth of altcoins is visible, in the winter last year's picture may repeat.
I, too, believe that time has come for purchases good coins. Now there is a small swing of the market, it should give growth in the coming months, but such as in 2017, of course, will not happen again
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
The best timing to buy altcoins and bitcoins when prices got increases, then eventually prices will increases to get a good profits. I will suggest just picking the best coins to hold to have a great income.
Activity: 117
September 30, 2018, 03:15:33 AM
It is a bad time for most coins. No coin can keep in good condition. Even if they buy at a low price, they will not get a good return in the future. And even losing money.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
Now is the time to buy coins before the next increase in prices, as the tendency to growth of altcoins is visible, in the winter last year's picture may repeat.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 29, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
You do not tell to us what are you planning to do with those altcoins, are you planning to hold those coins for the long term? Because if that is the case it doesn't seem like the best moment to invest in altcoins because they could go even lower in terms of price, but if you are planning to trade then the volatility is good for you because without volatility you cannot make money in this market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 04:55:06 PM
Now is the perfect time to buy altcoins or bitcoins, which are still available because of the cheap prices, the more coins we want to buy, so that when we sell high prices, we can sell and get a pretty big profit.
Activity: 434
September 29, 2018, 04:47:29 PM
I woukd say that now is very goid time to buy alts. I keep my on bitcoin price and it looks like its getting back the position and other alts are making steps to recover
Pages:
Jump to: