Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 18. (Read 19375 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
August 30, 2018, 10:17:25 PM
Depends on the altcoin you are buying but most of the prices are down anyway so buy away.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 30, 2018, 10:12:47 PM
you're right, now is the good timing to buy Altcoin because the price of Altcoin is down
This is not exactly right, it is true that the prices of all altcoins are down but the real reason to invest in altcoins right now is because there is a big difference between their value and their price, take for example ethereum, the price of ethereum is 281 dollars but the value of ethereum should be way above that, so if you buy it right now you will obtain profits because there is almost no scenario in which the price of ethereum does not go up.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:53:01 PM
I think so, Because good project 90% below its price... This is an golden chance to buy them below ico price......
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 30, 2018, 02:51:31 PM
I think now is the best time to buy any altcoin you want to buy (especially the very good ones) because their prices very reduced drastically, which means you will get them at a bargain for the next bull run.

https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 02:50:32 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?

I am personally dipping in right now.  The prices may go lower and it may even be probably that they do however I don't think they can fall much low. If going for a larger position one needs to begin accumulating now. 
Activity: 420
August 30, 2018, 02:45:18 PM
Yes this is a good time to buy.
But are you sure you just want tobuy Altcoin.
I think now market is ao low and all coin is low price.
Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum is more better than buy Altcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 02:43:58 PM
Best time of buying altcoins is when the prices are down because this way you can buy more with the same amount of cash
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
August 30, 2018, 02:39:07 PM
I'm waiting.  This rally looks weak and suspect.  I think we are going to go down into the $5,000 Bitcoin region before we move up.  I think the bears will get one last dance. 
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 02:37:35 PM
I support the view that the crypto market has stabilized and it's time to make bold decisions on investing in altcoyins. Altcoins have all the chances to bring us profit.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 28, 2018, 12:17:34 PM
What I invest in most times are altcoins. Most especially at this time. Whoever misses this time might not see prices as good for buy as this, because very soon, the market generally will rise and you know what that means.
I'm watching price predictions for altcoins closely and I can see that everyone agrees that for most popular altcoins the prices will double or triple in the coming months. So I agree: the time to buy is now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
August 28, 2018, 05:48:16 AM
Yeap. If you are going in with some fresh new fiat, then it's a great time to buy some strong altcoins with high potential. Think of it long term. Make your portfolio, sit back and relax for a few months or years.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:46:13 AM
it is true but there are still other statements.
this is a belief that exists in every individual because currently I see ico there are many who are successful and some are a lot of scams but that can make us keep trying and studying every website that we think has potential.
Activity: 350
August 28, 2018, 05:44:59 AM
if you take into account the fact that prices are reduced by most altcoins, then you are right this is a good acquisition at such a time
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
I think the proper purchase of altcoins in the market when super low cost. because we know the market value is not stable any time it can increase so you should always look at the market so you know when to sell a toke.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:41:53 AM
The gross volatility of cryptocurrency makes it possible for prices to rise and fall anytime. The current market dip provides an opportunity to buy and hold more altcoins but only the potential ones. The market will definitely recover soon but I'll advice you be cautious and carefully selective with the altcoins you buy because not all have the potentials to rise in value when the market goes back up.
Activity: 107
August 28, 2018, 05:33:28 AM
When the price of the altcoins is low is the good time to buy coins.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
August 28, 2018, 05:20:47 AM
Market conditions seem to show signs of recovery, and I agree that now is the right time to buy because the price of altcoins is still cheap, for example the etheruem that we can buy for $ 290, I'm sure next week will reach at least $ 350 so I will buy as much as I can.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 28, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
Fluctuations have become a strong characteristic for crypto, the ups and downs of market prices are natural things that are often experienced. Buying at a low price is a very good moment and is eagerly awaited by the crypto community. But to do this, you need to make sure that the market price is staying at that number because the market can increase suddenly.
Judging from current market conditions, it seems the market will experience a long decline, so you can take advantage of this situation to hunt for the best altcoin.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 28, 2018, 05:03:11 AM
Its more good to wait for a price action from bitcoin.
After bitcoin start a new bullish trend we will jump in the altcoin markets to get more profit.
But first bitcoin must hit 8000$
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 07:56:16 PM
Yeah the volatility in cryptos is has been high even till now. Altcoins are currently cheap and selling at discounted rate. But we all need capital to pack them up and wait for long term appreciations.
Pages:
Jump to: