Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 17. (Read 19375 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 03:14:33 AM
I think this is the right time to buy altcoins. we know that the price of altcoin is going down.
Activity: 74
September 06, 2018, 04:17:09 PM
A lot of altcoin will fall again because of the price of ETH. A big cleaning is happening
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:21:07 PM
Yes. Now is the best time to buy altcoins. The main thing to know what to buy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 02:25:31 PM
if the price of altcoins are reduced then it is not a good time to buy. it is necessary to wait when the market will stop falling.
Activity: 308
September 03, 2018, 02:24:07 PM
i dont think this is a good time to buy altcoins , beside the market is so horrible right now , price of the coin who get listed in this current situation  is below from the ICO price , i think i would be better to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum for long term investment .
copper member
Activity: 73
August 31, 2018, 08:17:01 AM
Last month, the Ethereum coin was worth about 450$, today the price Ethereum is 280$. It's hard for me to say that now is a good time to buy altcoins, because next month the price of altcoins can go even lower.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:47:40 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
Compared to 2017 Bitcoin prices and Altcoins are down significantly now. So i think it is time to collect Altcoins and wait for the most glorious moment to be rich as Bitcoin is about to burn up the warm flames this winter.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 31, 2018, 12:39:19 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
Yup definitely, it is a good timing to buy altcoins.
Someone who didn't buy BTC even though they knew the existence of BTC.
In close future, people will just regret that they didn't buy altcoins.
Check the beta service of Ruby-X and get Ruby-X tokens, RBY as 50% price until 1st Sep!
Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 31, 2018, 12:14:20 AM
Now a days,this is the best time to buy altcoins.because at the end of the year token will be rise again.

I think so, now is the right time to buy altcoins, prices that look very cheap are certainly the most appropriate indication to buy, I'm optimistic and believe that the future of Altcoins will be brilliant so buying now will make us get big profits.
Activity: 238
August 30, 2018, 11:31:59 PM
Now a days,this is the best time to buy altcoins.because at the end of the year token will be rise again.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 30, 2018, 11:31:05 PM
The right time to buy is now or never. You can choose to buy as much as you can now since the market is red at a lower price and hope to sell it at high prices when it starts to increase.
Activity: 56
August 30, 2018, 11:30:45 PM

Is nice time to because the price of every coin/token is very low,, so is good as much want before the bull run .
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 11:28:41 PM
Yes, when the prices are in down trend it is always good to buy because definitely there is chances for us to make money. Every time we have to keep some spare money for buying the coin, when the prices start increasing we can make some decent money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 11:26:56 PM
I a gree with you. At this point, this is a good time to buy altcoins. Because btc is ready to ride. So my opinion after btc is stable is a good time to buy altocoin, or just invest in projects that have the potential to grow, not those who give you only false hopes and promises.
Activity: 462
August 30, 2018, 11:13:08 PM
Good timing indeed for new and existing buyer of cryptocurrency. The market of cryptocurrency for now is very exciting In terms of lower price in the market. The upward movement of bitcoin has further decreases the price of other coin in market.
Activity: 294
August 30, 2018, 11:10:15 PM
Yes, I think this is a suitable time to buy altcoint, the price is still cheap now you can buy and save it, of course when the price goes up you can get a profit when selling it
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 11:07:05 PM
This is a good time to buy a crypto. the present value is already a low point that is, of course, good to be utilized. more than that if the display Windows on the rise such as the end of last year certainly will have a good future if it comes in and buys crypto at the current price. If recovered to the previous high prices could certainly imagine the results that can be obtained.
Activity: 845
August 30, 2018, 11:04:33 PM
I think now is the best time to buy Altcoins, the prices are cheap so if we buy at a low price like now, we will get a RoI with a faster time than we buying when the expensive price,
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 10:57:17 PM
Definitely, because lots of altcoin already down from their hight price.... You should buy now and hold them. You will definitely get benefits of that....
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 10:54:34 PM
i think now is the good time to invest in crypto.
look at price for all of coins in crypto market, so deep.
as in last year and older, the price will recovery at Q4 of the years.
just suggestion of investment from me.
Pages:
Jump to: