Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 30. (Read 19372 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
August 07, 2018, 04:48:22 AM
now is a very profitable time to buy altcoins, I think that the most reliable investment now. so much they have not spent, it's bad for me to earn. Sorry conference on cryptocurrencies postponed from August 10 to September
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
August 07, 2018, 04:43:07 AM
Can not assert is a good time to buy altcoins. If you intend to hold long, you can buy one now. Otherwise, you can trade surfing and profitable to sell. At present, the market trend is still very bad, the possibility of a sharp decline is still so should avoid the risk.
The possibility of a sharp decline is always a normal thing to expect from the cryptocurrency market due to its volatility, but as it is, virtually most of the altcoins have been oversold even on longer time frames and showing some divergence with some of them already forming a higher high and low which could possibly lead to a change of trend for them until further notice.

I would say for some of the coins or tokens that have hit historical support, it is a good time to load them up with a stop loss below that support and see how things turn out or just wait for a swing before getting in. However it is, the important thing here is that you should know the level of risk in cryptocurrency and most especially altcoin is huge and should be at alert most of the time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 04:43:02 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
It is at such a large correction that it is best to choose promising coins and buy them in order to have a good profit in the future, just wait until the market begins to grow
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 04:42:36 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
Yes,it is a good timing to buy altcoins in now a days because the price was in low.Hold and be patience to wait until the market price will recover for a profit.
Activity: 456
August 07, 2018, 04:40:25 AM
Before investment, one needs to learn how to enter the market and spend some time watching price movements of every currency you are interested in. Start with Bitcoin but don't rush. Learn some Chart analysis as well so you get the gist of how it works and also how maximize gains by trading.
Activity: 24
August 07, 2018, 04:38:54 AM
Of course this is a good time to buy some altcoins because market prices are experiencing a drastic decline. I recommend buying etherium / XRP, maybe others can add some good altcoins to invest
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 07, 2018, 04:36:33 AM

in my opinion, and you have to research it before you actually buy some altcoin or bitcoin. in every accident there are always benefits that you can look for and get. well, that is not easy, however we have to commit knowledge, especially experience.
He was talking about the best timing to buy altcoin and the answer should be when the altcoin gets plunged a lot caused by the bearish trend. The timing means a lot and i believe it will be jumping back again after the altcoin gets the bearish trend. You can't do a lot of research when you are facing the bearish trend
Activity: 121
August 07, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
I think the old people in the market share the same view. That is, don't invest any coins for the time being. Because the market is unstable, it is more appropriate to observe the market more. Don't invest easily. Be cautious as well.
Activity: 140
August 07, 2018, 04:23:47 AM
Dear friend,
Yeah, in the recent days, the coin market is not stable. Altcoins get downtrend. Many investers worried about that. But this is also a chance for everyone to buy something for long term holding. That is a goos idea. I have the same your idea.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 07, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

in my opinion, and you have to research it before you actually buy some altcoin or bitcoin. in every accident there are always benefits that you can look for and get. well, that is not easy, however we have to commit knowledge, especially experience.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
we're Radio, online!
August 07, 2018, 04:19:45 AM
If you choose based on the price, then the time is the most suitable. If you look at reliability and prospects, then you need to think very carefully not to make a mistake in choosing coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 04:19:31 AM
I think so, but you should be careful still.
Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
Yes, if you are thinking of Alcoin then consider adding an ICO as Buddy, this is a great project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
The altcoin can be purchased at any time, and most of the altcoin will follow the price trend of Bitcoin and Ethereum! But I want to know which coin you want to buy?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 07, 2018, 04:03:11 AM
My advice is you should wait a little bit more for the price to hit it's lowest cause by the looks of it this downtrend isn't over according to price analysis then buy tons of altcoins after. Pick those with good fundementals and still growing in terms of investment, investors and market revenue.
Activity: 378
August 07, 2018, 03:53:12 AM
Until now the market is still not recovering, I will not rush to buy altcoins now I will wait for bitcoin to start moving upwards, a fall can still occur.
Activity: 190
August 07, 2018, 03:28:05 AM
For buying alternative cryptocurrencies it is a gold time but not for investing at all. It will be possible after the cryptomarket's restoring only. Wait the result.
Activity: 534
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 07, 2018, 12:01:53 AM
I think it's worth the wait. Altcoins will not recover from the bear market, so I think that they will fall even lower
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 07, 2018, 12:00:45 AM
Yes, in my opinion, now is the right time to buy altcoint. For now, the coint price is still falling, buy altcoint, then invest, while waiting for the market to rise, you can sell it.
Investing in altcoin is a wise choice at this time because I believe altcoin prices will rebound in the coming months because surely Q4 2018 will be the strongest time of this market. Personally, I only choose good projects to invest and always consider carefully before investing
Activity: 200
August 06, 2018, 11:54:32 PM
I'm stepping in right now.  I don't think this is going to go much lower.  I'm prepared to take some losses in the beginning.  I'm going in with a larger position so I wan to make sure I don't need to rush in if this thing turns.  At times the liquidity makes buying large blocks tough.
Pages:
Jump to: