Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 24. (Read 19372 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 10:50:20 AM
Now is the best time for us to buy altcoin because the price of them is declining, the discount is extremely deep, only in the future, I think the pennies will recover at the moment is the opportunity for them. we sell
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 14, 2018, 09:35:41 AM
All altcoins dropped around %80-90, in theory, it should be the best time for buying altcoins but it is dropping even more.

So not sure what to suggest. If you find a project with a good product, it can be a good investment.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 09:30:44 AM
I think the market will be worse than what was recorded today, maybe there is still a possibility for a correction of up to 10%, although I hope that will not happen and the market will recover soon.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
Hello. The price of altcoin decreases again and again. It's why we have to wait, because we do not know if we have already reached the bottom.
By the month of September and the announcement of the SEC, there will still be great volatility!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 06:03:34 AM
yeah, the fly now the price of altcoin is very low, now is the best moment for this. Entering the cryptocurrency and buying altcoins is definitely worth it, but you also need to leave a percentage in a more reliable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
August 14, 2018, 05:57:47 AM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
Yes this is the best time to buy altcoins that have the biggest potential to gain more profits when their value goes up. Specially its the best time to buy etherium , because etherium is the most popular of all altcoins and have the biggest potential amongst other altcoins to gain more profits. With its long term characteristic , etherium is the best to invest next to bitcoin.

This time is really good for those people, who could not let themselves buy altcoins before when the cryptocurrencies were very expensive. Now their prices are low, and this chance can be used to invest in your favorite alts.
Activity: 223
August 14, 2018, 05:11:57 AM
If you are planning to buy altcoins now you will not be worried about it. Curent prices are much lower so the profit after the increasing will be in the few times higher.
Activity: 392
August 12, 2018, 07:52:33 PM
This is the best time to buy Altcoin when prices are low. Buy and wait in the short run, when prices rise, investors are profitable. But the knowledge, experience and thorough analysis of the market to choose Altcoin for investment is the most important issue.
Activity: 199
August 12, 2018, 07:50:06 PM
no, this is a bad time to buy altcoins. while the market is falling is not worth buying.
Activity: 323
August 12, 2018, 07:48:19 PM
Now is the right time to buy altcoins in my opinion. First you have to think about the money first. Because if you don't have money, how can you buy altcoins and invest in altcoins. Buy if you have more money and hold it for the long term. There will definitely be an increase. And buy altcoins that are at the top.
Activity: 448
August 12, 2018, 07:47:47 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
It is time to buy bitcoin I think. When bitcoin reach low price to 6 K USD, it is time to buy bitcoin. in short term the price will be 7 to 8 K. You can make profit. Instead of buyinh tokens or altcoin, you still suffer from dump , dump altcoin can be under ICO price. That is very bad, and you made lost then. I now avoid tokens because the price is dump and pump too often so We should monitor every hour. it takes time,
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 07:46:27 PM
When it is a price sure good then buy only as long as it doesn't get on the high score. determine the price of the good and not in such a situation is quite difficult. better to wait when it's actually in the bottom so that it will clear the results for future are profitable or not
Activity: 58
August 12, 2018, 07:43:52 PM
First you have to be careful to decide to buy some altcoins, because I think the market price is not yet stable, if you buy it you must be prepared to accept all the risks, if the price goes up then you will get a very satisfying profit

Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 07:41:38 PM
Good timing to buy altcoins.
I think the best time to invest is now
Because you will but your coins at cheap and
affordable price which you will gold till it increases.
Activity: 53
DAOX
August 12, 2018, 07:37:29 PM
I agree with almost all comments above - now is very very good time to make investments in altcoins. However you still need to make your own researches and never rush to make some moves.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 07:24:36 PM
You should do your own researches before buying. Have a close look to the Projects before you invest money. Real world usage and adoption should be the most important things to watch out for.
Activity: 58
August 12, 2018, 07:15:59 PM
Yes right, I think now is the right time to buy altcoins, because altcoin is ready in the near future the price will rise. So in my opinion after a stable BTC everyone who buys it will get a satisfying advantage.

Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 07:13:01 PM
Yes it is definately very good time to buy altcoins. For eample Ethereum now costs 320$. I think lowest limit id 300 $ . And in January 2019 price will be 1 000$ at least. So very few risks and rather good profit in future.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 12, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

Yes,  this is the best time to buy more altcoins if you are planning to invest your money in crypto currencies,  because the price is still in low condition. And I think this this is the best strategies when we are aiming a big amount of profits for the futures in crypto currencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
August 12, 2018, 07:02:01 PM
if you have capital, of course, the time is right to buy Etherium because the price is really very low, so it's very unfortunate if you miss the opportunity just like that, a truly extraordinary opportunity must be utilized as well as possible
Pages:
Jump to: