Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 26. (Read 19372 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 02:52:37 PM
Many people choose this market because of its instability . if the correct approach to the question you can earn )))
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 02:49:15 PM
definitely a perfect time to get the altcoins! most of them have experienced the worst days of 2018! I should say the same for btc and other head coins!
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 02:43:01 PM
It all depends on what period you are going to buy these tokens. If this is a long-term investment then, now is a very good time to buy, if short-term - then you need to approach the choice of coins much more carefully.
Activity: 75
August 11, 2018, 09:09:12 AM
For me it is a good timing to buy some, since it is better to buy low than to buy them with still high price. You will have a loss if you do that. Then, if you buy low and sell it later until the price go back.  Then you can gain more profit. It just matter of time and you need to be patient.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 06:04:07 AM
The price of altcoin going down hard just because news of Bitcoin ETF delayed, this is only delayed and not denied, so this news will make big impact again when any annoucements again from SEC for the Bitcoin ETF will approved or rejected. So for the better to wait untill 30 of september after we know this Bitcoin ETF approved or not.
Activity: 237
August 11, 2018, 05:48:42 AM
That is how it is. Now is a very cool time for building up positions. The main thing now is not to miss, and buy something that will really show significant growth, in the near future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 08:33:07 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
Yes this is the best time to buy altcoins that have the biggest potential to gain more profits when their value goes up. Specially its the best time to buy etherium , because etherium is the most popular of all altcoins and have the biggest potential amongst other altcoins to gain more profits. With its long term characteristic , etherium is the best to invest next to bitcoin.
Activity: 85
August 10, 2018, 08:27:39 PM
It is definitely a good time to buy altcoins though I would wait for a few days to see if I could get the coins I want for a cheaper price, the market will definitely drop even more but I think it will recover eventually once some time has passed.
Activity: 532
August 10, 2018, 08:20:18 PM
anytime is a good time to buy and how long you can hold it. the problem with others is that they can't wait. they want to see profit on the next day or want it to increase everyday. crypto is volatile so it will go up and down anytime. because of down some start to panic and spread FUD. having patience is important.
Activity: 437
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 10, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
At present, if you have confidence in the market's return, you should invest in altcoins and hold in the short term. As the rate of return rises, you should sell for profit and continue reinvesting because the exchange rate is at the bottom, ideal for investing and making a profit at the end of this year.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 10, 2018, 07:47:21 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.

After the green signal of altcoin in the market your correct fast dramatically dump their price in the very short time so need to be focus monotoring to avoid loses specially to the traders, but red signal are opportunities to buy aktcoin with ave potentially to grow.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 10, 2018, 07:41:48 PM
Yes, I think now is a good time to buy some positions. But you have to be careful and understand what you are buying and why. This is a matter of competent management of money and assets  Wink
Activity: 360
August 10, 2018, 07:40:39 PM
Yes this is the right time to buy Altcoin but my opinion you buy Bitcoin more than Altcoin because I think in the couple of month Bitcoin will fly to the moon and some coins will follow like Ethereum and EOS .
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 10, 2018, 07:30:58 PM
For me it is the right time because they are cheap and it could give me a lot of profit from it. But to be honest with, anyrime could be the right time if you have what it take though. And remember, invest in good alts because they will only be the ones who will survive.
I think this is our advantage to buy altcoins because the market encountered dump which the prices are now affordable but make it sure to choose those coin that already proven to fluctuates in order to earn profits.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
August 10, 2018, 07:26:06 PM
For me it is the right time because they are cheap and it could give me a lot of profit from it. But to be honest with, anyrime could be the right time if you have what it take though. And remember, invest in good alts because they will only be the ones who will survive.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 10, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

I think right now is good time to pick solid project tokens. But some people are saying it will be like catching falling knife. When you see market rebounding then you can invest at whatever amount you wish to take risk. So that your risk return ratio will be good.
I could say that's a wrong thing, just try to enter the market when the price was dipping. You just need to be patience waiting for the dip to come as soon as possible. The market rebound is not the best time because it can turn into the bull trap. This is only my opinion about that.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 09:35:24 AM
if you feel the price has dropped to the lowest point then it's the best time to buy and long-term investment, but you must be able to research altcoins that are good for the future before investing in altcoin
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
August 10, 2018, 09:24:16 AM

I think right now is good time to pick solid project tokens. But some people are saying it will be like catching falling knife. When you see market rebounding then you can invest at whatever amount you wish to take risk. So that your risk return ratio will be good.
Activity: 29
August 10, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
This is a great time to buy altcoins as prices are very favorable now that the market is in the downtrend, prices of altcoins are cheap now
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 08:38:24 AM
now is the perfect time to buy all the coins. because all the coins have decreased very deep and it will never go deeper. instead it will rise again to the original price and it will not be long.
I advise you to glance at the ETH, because ETH has the potential to rise even higher. My prediction is that ETH will pump to $1000 .
Pages:
Jump to: