Pages:
Author

Topic: Good timing to buy altcoins? - page 25. (Read 19372 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2018, 06:59:49 PM
definitely a perfect time to get the altcoins! most of them have experienced the worst days of 2018! I should say the same for btc and other head coins!

Like most of the comments on here, hell, yeah. This is a good time to buy in because we already starting to see improvements in the value of BTC.

One more vote from me.
Now the prices are so low that investing now will have very good return is the near future. I think that the coins like Ethereum and NEO are the best choice for investing now.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:58:41 PM
At the moment there is a record decline in prices for altcoins. Therefore, I think that now is the right time for investment, because prices will rise after a while. I think that by the end of this year or at the beginning of the next year prices will rise significantly.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:56:45 PM
I think this is the right time to buy altcoins. we know that the price of altcoin is going down and the course it will make the price cheap. after that, we can save it until the price rises again and we will get profit from it. we must be able to manage asset crypto well.
Of course, this is a good time to buy because the price of bitcoin and altcoin is very cheap. I suggest buying it gradually because the market is becoming very difficult to predict at this time. The market went up one step and then went down a few steps, but in the end I was sure the market would recover.
Activity: 203
August 12, 2018, 06:54:48 PM
I think so too, i read a lot of comments that prices might even go lower, but to me it's a good entry point, i've said to myself that the amount of fiat spend is enough a year ago and last week i invested some more in Altcoins. 
Hopefully some good news on the horizon, like Crypto allowance in India, ETF in september, i'm not going to say go for it, but if you don't you never know.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 06:48:00 PM
I think this is the right time to buy altcoins. we know that the price of altcoin is going down and the course it will make the price cheap. after that, we can save it until the price rises again and we will get profit from it. we must be able to manage asset crypto well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 06:26:21 PM
Actually, I think now more than ever is the ideal time to continue accumulating bitcoins, because the great correction suffered by the market throughout this year has made it very clear that bitcoin is still the king, and all other altcoins are not more than servants, so I think the only way to ensure your investment in this capricious market is buying more bitcoins and less altcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:48:25 PM
the rapid movement of coin prices on the market makes it difficult to predict whether prices will increase or decline before we buy crypto coins for investment. my advice is better to wait until the low price point and can't say this is the right time to buy it even if it turns out there will still be a decrease in the price. because I think all the time is right to buy it, depending on how we make investments.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 12, 2018, 05:39:09 PM
If you would buy any coin now, i would advise you buy when their prices are low, so that you would have more room or privilege to sell high. There are so many coins out there that are good for buy.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
August 12, 2018, 04:53:53 PM
definitely a perfect time to get the altcoins! most of them have experienced the worst days of 2018! I should say the same for btc and other head coins!

Like most of the comments on here, hell, yeah. This is a good time to buy in because we already starting to see improvements in the value of BTC.
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 04:49:34 PM
I have seen many similar posts like yours. People in this forum always ask whether its good time to buy BTC or altcoins. Here is an answer for all :
1. Buy when others are selling and sell when others are buying.
2. When the market is in bearish trend, its always the best time to buy as you will surely see profit once market goes bullish.
3. No one knows the exact entry point and exit point in crypto market due to its high volatile nature. Therefore, always try to buy and sell in parts in order to ensure that you dont get much loss or receive less profit.

Current time is surely best to buy altcoins as the market is bearish. We are ready to enter bullish market real soon. Dont miss the train !

Very helpful advice, like to hear that, i think many crypto-fans would like to see that happen as soon as possible.  Cheesy
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
August 12, 2018, 04:34:50 PM
To buy, I think this is a great time, because it's rare to see ETH for that price, or for example you can buy EOS, I think very soon they will grow back, maybe this is the last chance to get tokens at such low prices this year! So do not lose your chance and start acting.
Activity: 124
August 12, 2018, 04:34:43 PM
Well i would not invest now, i would prefer to wait a little bit longer to see how the market is going to react on the next few months, but it all depends on the market sentiment
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 04:34:13 PM
To buy or not to buy?
I think that now there is sense buy  buy bitcoin,Ethereum and EOS.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
August 12, 2018, 04:29:33 PM
Good timing to buy altcoins is depends on your price research because altcoins price pump and dump so much better to monitor it before buying. Like now altcoins are dropping the price  so we need to study the market and choose the better coins to buy and invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 12, 2018, 04:15:39 PM
No for so long, the market is not going to be as high as iti s at the moment, and another dip is more than possible after all, we just need to wait until we can judge even more
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 04:09:51 PM
The never good time to buy altcoins is when it is at its All time high. Pumps and dumps happen most of the times and it is never a good sign that a coin is doing well. Personal research is highly advisable when investing so as not to fall for scams or shitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 04:01:45 PM
It's a good time to buy altcoins. Because we all know At this time the market is running low. If we buy some coins at this time, then we may get more money after some time because I believe that the market will touch its peak level by the end of the year.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
August 12, 2018, 03:32:47 PM
yes it is really good time as it said  now  the market offer us alt coins with discount. for Example NAS  ICO  price was   usd, and this price   was not beaten   however  now 1,42 usd. And it is really promising project
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 02:59:31 PM
in the current situation in the market it is better to invest in alternative cryptocurrencies because the market is at the very bottom and the only way is up
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
The cryptocurrency market is the excessive volatility. The prices of cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms rise and fall dramatically over a short period of time.
So is it a good timing to buy altcoins?
The most appropriate time to buy the Altcoins i think is  at the moment. When BTC prices and Altcoins are going down, this is an opportunity for investors to accumulate goods to wait for opportunities because they are cheaper than in 2017, according to experts BTC will go up $ 35000k. So we can take advantage of the opportunity we can get rich.
Pages:
Jump to: