Pages:
Author

Topic: Google results show more people searching for Bitcoin than gold - page 10. (Read 3693 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Bitcoin has been on the news recently. With the price surge, I am sure many people will want to know more about Bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
What else do people need to know about gold? Perhaps they already have many of them in their vault
But they still dont know about bitcoin, that's why they search it  Grin
bitcoin is anonymous than gold that's why many people searching for it,maybe they see in the mainstream media the big pump of bitcoin that's why they are curious,other people knows that because of bitcoin many of them become rich,they are searching in google cause they want to know what is crypto currency and because of the big pump in the price market many people interested with it,not same like gold people knows already the price and it's increase in the price market is very slow.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Many people still do not know about Bitcoin. They have heard the Internet or people so they go to Google Search. And Bitcoin is getting popularity day by day so people search more about it. Gold is the reason behind Bitcoin because people get gold news easily. But to know about Bitcoin, it has to be searched.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

Actually I am not surprised with its todays value it would be normal for people to be curious and to reach more and more people trying to learn what bitcoin is behind its value. Also that would be a good news for us investors since the more people give bitcoin's attention the more retailers and services will consider to adapt bitcoin thus it would benefit bitcoin's market greatly. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
it seems to me that it can be determined without Google)) it is a new technology with which many want to get in touch and get a positive experience...so people are interested how to do it right to avoid elementary mistakes
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
clear is the number one search engine Google people are very interested in bitcoin is already becoming a fashion
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
Google results show more people searching for Bitcoin than gold

and it is true both in the literally meaning of the word "search" (i.e. "google search") and in the figurative sense as of "gold searching" Smiley because there are much more BTC miners than gold miners Smiley

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Yes because Bitcoin will give you a very big amount of money that can invest in time.and many people want a great price that they can help their family and their friends.
Activity: 137
Yes, this is more insance, but who not know about gold? All the people in this world know about gold, they used it everyday, and if they want to buy or know about the price, they can come to gold market. But bitcoin? Not all people know about bitcoin, that's why so many people search bitcoin on google to got more information about bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It might be that way right now but I am sure that the total amount of people searching for the two over the years will have Gold as the most searched for.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Yeah. Thats yet another achievement for bitcoins. Atleast people have realized that gold isnt real money. But I have always considered gold and bitcoin as two absolutely separate things. As gold is somewhat more of an asset while bitcoin struggles to be a currency.
Activity: 420
Yeah. Thats yet another achievement for bitcoins. Atleast people have realized that gold isnt real money. But I have always considered gold and bitcoin as two absolutely separate things. As gold is somewhat more of an asset while bitcoin struggles to be a currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
Not suprisingly. Because it is now a lot of gadget users and want to know what is Bitcoin? How to get Bitcoin? And I'm sure these phrases are most sought after by the beginners Bitcoin.
Activity: 322
elysian.finance
What else do people need to know about gold? Perhaps they already have many of them in their vault
But they still dont know about bitcoin, that's why they search it  Grin

Indeed! A lot of people are now searching about bitcoin because they are now curious about it and want to try also the good benefits of bitcoin in their lives.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
Don't get too excited about it. There can be thousands of reason for this. One that comes to my mind right now is that gold is well known to everyone and therefore not many of us need to Google it. The same can't be said about Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
I think it is great idea that many people got curious about this issue. For me it is better to buy bitcoin over gold. If we consider all information and facts about bitcoin they can give you more security than gold.
Bitcoins provides a high yield of interest which will accumulate a huge amount of return on investment in just short period of time that you can use in personal matters.
Activity: 448
Well I think it is because of the high inflation rate of the bitcoin these past few weeks.The inflation has made the people interested to it.And I think gold isnt really a thing that people will be interested with.
Every year is better than last year and I know that this year was one the lucky year for bitcoin in this year around the world and including in some part of china people join bitcoin some princes from middle east have also join bitcoin and some companies as well and there is no doubt the next year some countries will also planning to join bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the fast gowning currency in market and It will end the world poverty soon.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin has grown fast by the end of the year, which attracted a lot of attention to it, and I was really surprised  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
There is nothing new about gold, the price is easy to predict, the carat content is all know, and people easily get information about gold everywhere, bitcoin tp is unique and new things that make everyone curious and searching on various media including on Google.
Activity: 129
Merit: 5
to da mooon
Well it is digital Gold so it's actually even better!
Pages:
Jump to: