Pages:
Author

Topic: Google results show more people searching for Bitcoin than gold - page 8. (Read 3693 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think if more and more people start to pay attention on Bitcoin, it's not a good thing........
Activity: 83
Of course it is because it's the new thing and people want to explore the new things.  One more reason, gold is simply just gold and you could see it in your daily but not with bitcoin.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

I started thinking that why do we need to search about gold? We all know what is gold its been teached to us what it is in our science class and gopd are very old and this era is the internet era which means all the people will be curious about something new something that are unusual to hear because you cannot heard about bitcoins to anybody and bitcoins is the future because ypu do no want to be outdated to those things.
This isn't entirely correct, I'm sure if gold was skyrocketing for a full year we'll get similar results to what it's happening with bitcoin right now, in fact when the price of gold was going up several TV shows were released about people becoming gold miners, at least I remember three different shows which had that thematic so to me this is just an increased interest for bitcoin due to its high price.
Activity: 1
Nice info. This is the future man people more excited about bitcoin rather than gold because bitcoin is kind new tech
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
That is because people wants to put their funds somewhere safe. Right now bitcoin and gold are the only two options. Gold is just so.......... heavey to carry around, whereas bitcoin is easy!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
This news not really surprise me because I've expected it already Grin Since bitcoin is the latest trend and starting to become popular in the market, many people get curious and do some research for them to know something about this.

Actually, others not only depend to Google in finding answers for their queries about btc, they also use social media sites to seek some informations about it. I'm able to say this because I noticed lately that some FB users always ask how to make money with bitcoins. Although that was a good sign, I think beginners should know first the basics about btc like how it works and its significances before jumping on ways to earn it. (Just my opinion)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This is really giving a good vibe for everyone on the crypto world and a positive feeling that next year would be more brighter.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552

This is because a lot of people are talking about bitcoins because of how many viral posts it garnered ever sincr bitvoins rrsch $10,000 each. A lot of non-investors are jumpijg in to bitcoins and probably investors too. If that does happen, even the poor people without access to the internet are gonna talk about bitcoins.
Yes and it is good for digital coins especially for the bitcoin and other alternative coins, the another reasons why bitcoin being booming right now except due to price of bitcoin is bitcoin is more easy to be used, simple to be saved and we can take the bitcoin on any where we go, that are some benefits of bitcoin be compared with the gold, so i am not shocked if bitcoin can be digital gold and in the future bitcoin can be new currency in the world, digital coins will change our traditional economy and it is just about the until happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
of course more people are looking for bitcoin than gold, because the crypto currency is circulating with a very limited amount. While gold, until now not known how the total number of overall, so the price can be manipulated. Bitcoin has limited value, while gold will continue to be mined all the time.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What else do people need to know about gold? Perhaps they already have many of them in their vault
But they still dont know about bitcoin, that's why they search it  Grin

You've got a point there, of course bitcoin would obviously got the highest result because of the trend, plus normal people would not put their attention in a thing that they already knew, instead they will search for something that catches their attention and interest.

As crazy as it seems to be, it has and is becoming a reality. The survey conducted and results gotten shows that Bitcoin adoption is increasing and also adaption is being ignited. Google is the first to come to mind when people want to get information from the net. As a lot are coming into the Cryptocurrency world, they will definitely go in search of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins. And bitcoins is a base Cryptocurrency of all the digital currencies.

Nobody cares about gold or silver anymore. They left physical assets and they know how beautiful virtual assets are. That's how they increased the number of bitcoin researches on Google.

That's right dude, they would not let the chance of making a higher profit pass by.
Activity: 462

This is because a lot of people are talking about bitcoins because of how many viral posts it garnered ever sincr bitvoins rrsch $10,000 each. A lot of non-investors are jumpijg in to bitcoins and probably investors too. If that does happen, even the poor people without access to the internet are gonna talk about bitcoins.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Bitcoin value last year same day was $798 and Gold was $36,439/kg. Current value of Bitcoin is $18,978 and Gold is $40,375. People who realize or heard Bitcoin super growth would obviously search for Bitcoin rather than Gold in Google.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Google search results is nothing i mean, because people working on it industry often uses google and search for bitcoins. If i want to buy gold i am directly go to the market
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
Probably not a huge indicator.    Bitcoins is probably searched for more than oxygen or cheeseburgers too. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
I think people already aware what’s happening in bitcoin world. They’re already know that bitcoin is the new currency/investment that they can get a lot of profit if they’re going to buy and hold bitcoin even companies and government banks have already conscious about bitcoin. I think a lot them especially for people that already knew bitcoin last year but they just ignored it have regrets in their mind by not buying bitcoin at the lower price. In addition, I hope after they get information about bitcoin they can will deliver the right information about bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
All the people in this world know about gold and they used it every day. If they want to buy or know about the price, they can come to gold market. But not all people know about bitcoin, that's why so many people search bitcoin on google to get more information about bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 405
That is true that more people searching for bitcoin than gold, because it shows only that people are already interested about bitcoin. They get curious and i think they really care if what happen or get some information about bitcoin, or else any idea. Because now bitcoin is the most popular currency so they will research more about bitcoin. Well, in my opinion sooner they will started also to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is most useful compare to gold, because bitcoin have many benefits than gold today.
Activity: 57
Even in google search everyone continues to compare bitcoin to gold x)
Activity: 228

As crazy as it seems to be, it has and is becoming a reality. The survey conducted and results gotten shows that Bitcoin adoption is increasing and also adaption is being ignited. Google is the first to come to mind when people want to get information from the net. As a lot are coming into the Cryptocurrency world, they will definitely go in search of Cryptocurrency and Bitcoins. And bitcoins is a base Cryptocurrency of all the digital currencies.

Nobody cares about gold or silver anymore. They left physical assets and they know how beautiful virtual assets are. That's how they increased the number of bitcoin researches on Google.
Activity: 13
Well it's is not really surprising that bitcoins has become so popular than gold, it may be because bitcoins are relatively new and that a lot of people have very little knowledge to what it is, that's why it may gained a lot of traction.
Pages:
Jump to: