Pages:
Author

Topic: Google results show more people searching for Bitcoin than gold - page 19. (Read 3693 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
Gold used to be first choice for normal people to save their money other than in bank and in the mean time they can use it to make jewelry. These days people want to earn more money using their money so gold is not the first choice for them because price of gold doesn't rise in proportion to inflation so while searching for profitable assets for investment, they have found bitcoin to be one of the best. So this google trend suggest that people are trying to know more about bitcoin before investing in it.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
That's a great news dude. It means more and more people are getting aware and interested in Bitcoin. It is good for our advancement into a decentralized world. We all know cryptocurrency is the future. It is better for mankind as we get financial independence from centralized institutions.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Because gold has been exist longer than bitcoin
And bitcoin is a digital asset,so it's only make sense that people searching bitcoin

Here op states that bitcoin has better view than gold now. That is what is what the talk is about but you are saying that gold long time using product means what you want to say I cannot understand it.
If the person want to invest in bitcoin they will really lucky yet since the price growth is more than what we expected in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
its the fact that bitcoin is handy rather than gold . you can earn bitcoin for free , you just need to invest more efforts and patience. and as of today, bitcoin becomes more popular than gold and attracts more investors because of the investment return . gold needs big storages rather than bitcoin you can keep it in ur phone or pc
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
yes maybe it's because bitcoin is again popular, bitcoin popularity keeps increasing adds to the fact that the value gives a very promising investment return besides gold does not need to be sought or mine because it has been in the market for a long period of time and I do not think people will be interested in gold mining unlike bitcoins that really generate so much noise in the market, this may attract many investors around the world. so consequently that's the bitcoin crème
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Gold prices are always same or just a few dollars away, but Bitcoin price changes every minute, so people are obviously searching for Bitcoin than Gold and I think one day it will beat the stock market searches.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Just upper and middle class looking for Gold info. Different with bitcoin all the poeple can have with mining, trading or join with signature campaign. I now i think the ratio between Gold and Bitcoin price is more expensive bitcoin of the gold. And the weakness of bitcoin is not everyone know about bitcoin, just some poeple who have internet network who know bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
What else do people need to know about gold? Perhaps they already have many of then in their vault
But they still dont know about bitcoin, that's they search it  Grin

people don't search about a topic just to know about it. they also search for the news about that thing they are searching for Cheesy
for example they can search "why gold price rise, falls,... what is going to happen, how to buy it,..." but they are instead searching all that about bitcoin. it can be just news about bitcoin or gold, or it can be where to buy/sell or simply the price of it.
the total "trend" shows bitcoin is ahead. but the important part is that it is increasing which shows more people are getting to know bitcoin and even if some of them invest, that means more people are investing in bitcoin. and that justifies the current rally.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Because gold has been exist longer than bitcoin
And bitcoin is a digital asset,so it's only make sense that people searching bitcoin
Activity: 73
A lot of people want money and they hear that you can make money with bitcoin so they search it. Its very logical because if i heard something that you can make money with i will also search it.

Gold is nice but its super stable the price will not go down in a week to zero while on bitcoin it is possible.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
That is because people are not interested in gold they are interested in making money and that is what you can do with bitcoin and not with gold.
So if i was you i should start investing in bitcoin because this is a really easy way to get some money.
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
Being on top of the search query is a good and a bad thing. Google only says the Bitcoin has been searched but it doesnt say anything why it was searched. maybe it was searched because someone was scammed by Bitcoin or maybe it was searched because they just want to know how much is the price of Bitcoin now. If I invested in Gold, what more can i search about it? Most gold investors are for long term so they dont search for the price on an hourly basis unlike Bitcoin.

I think it´s caused of every point you mentioned. The full load of this huge amount was created by searching for all things and questions of Bitcoin. There is a huge movement at the moment so you need to be informed as well. (Scam, Price, technical Background...)
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It is easy to understand that gold has become so familiar to people so I think very few people will find out about what is so familiar to them as gold. Bitcoins, on the other hand, are far from familiar to them, so few know it. They see the value of it and they start to learn about it through the search engines, which is a good sign.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Being on top of the search query is a good and a bad thing. Google only says the Bitcoin has been searched but it doesnt say anything why it was searched. maybe it was searched because someone was scammed by Bitcoin or maybe it was searched because they just want to know how much is the price of Bitcoin now. If I invested in Gold, what more can i search about it? Most gold investors are for long term so they dont search for the price on an hourly basis unlike Bitcoin.
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
Also there is much more precence in the magazines and online media. The chance you hear about Bitcoin was groing the past months enormously.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
this is a normal process, people are interested, because bitcoin provides many opportunities now...and most people already know everything about gold))
Activity: 80
That's why the value of btc is uprising because many people talk about it. When you know that the value of BTC is much worthy than Gold hahhaha
Activity: 364

Well it doesn't really signify anything for me. First, we all know where to buy gold especially jewelries so there is no need for us to google it. Besides, what's more do we need to know about gold that needs the help of a search engine? Of course there will be high number of google search about btc because not everyone know a thing about it. They might have heard about it from their friends or relatives or colleagues thus, the need to search about it in the internet.
Activity: 357
It is actually good That more people are getting interested in bitcoins , well Thai is because of the limit breaking value of BTC .
Honestly the value is the major reason for Bitcoins being ofln the top and bitcoin becoming more popular day by day .

But if you are thinking in the direction that BTC is better and more famous than gold then you may be going in a wrong way , people searched of BTC because the prices went extremely high aon the other hand their is no need to know pe about gold more so why would people search about it , I men's who is interested in its molecular structure and more scientific details.
Activity: 728
Merit: 48

ya bro, coz the price of bicoin so high, raise up many times, that why people more intersthing about bitcoin than gold
i know bitcoin when july, now the price already raise up almost 4x
Pages:
Jump to: