Pages:
Author

Topic: Google results show more people searching for Bitcoin than gold - page 21. (Read 3693 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
No, it isn't crazy after all. You don't even have to wonder why there are bunch of newbies in this forum who doesn't really know anything about bitcoin but keeps on spamming everywhere and hoping to be accepted in a signature campaign. Well oh well, you won't find a task over the internet that pays you gold, would you?
yes and that's the difference between fiats/gold which are particularly things compared to virtual currency. its quiet obvious to lots of people around the world about the definition of gold, but opposite in crypto, so in other words they become curious and because of its anonimity it is intruiging and that is why they engage to learn it by themselves.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Really? That's not so surprising because the price of bitcoin is more than gold. So people like to hold bitcoin and also like to invest in bitcoin. Its a positive site for crypto world .
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
No, it isn't crazy after all. You don't even have to wonder why there are bunch of newbies in this forum who doesn't really know anything about bitcoin but keeps on spamming everywhere and hoping to be accepted in a signature campaign. Well oh well, you won't find a task over the internet that pays you gold, would you?
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
Well I will not be surprised by this news it happens because the popularity of bitcoin continuously increasing adding to the fact that the value gives a very promising return on investment besides gold does not need to be search or mine because it has been in the market for a long period of time and I don't think people will be interested with mining gold unlike bitcoin which is really making so much noise in the market this probably attracts many investors around the world
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
What else do people need to know about gold? Perhaps they already have many of then in their vault
But they still dont know about bitcoin, that's they search it  Grin
This was i suppose to say which bitcoin would really be search even more since a new thing compared into gold on which most people do already know about asset. Its just like a new trending thing and people do search of it when they hear not usual in their ears. If its searched the most then that indicates that there are lots of people do tend to know about bitcoin which is a good thing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
People prefer bitcoin over gold due to its capability to get higher prices in just a short period of time. Unlike golds that maintains its value as time passes by and sometimes depreciate.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Meh. Cool fact. Yea it shows the popularity bitcoin is currently getting, but it doesn't mean that bitcoin is more popular than gold. I'm pretty sure almost everyone knows gold as a metal; but it doesn't mean they actually Google it. But I guess it's good as it also shows people's interest in it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I will not just relate the google trends with real demand for bitcoin, many people still don't know much about bitcoin and they are hearing its name in all over internet and media sites which is focused on enormous growth bitcoin had this year etc. They might be just searching for bitcoin to get educated and still many of them will not invest anything in bitcoin because many of them might think this is too good to be true.  
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
This suggests that the demand for an alternative to the existing Fiat is. But I'm sure that most of these queries associated with the search for possible ways of earning bitcoins. None of the newcomers will not invest in something what is not familiar. Especially since many media now there is a campaign to discredit cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
What else do people need to know about gold? Perhaps they already have many of them in their vault
But they still dont know about bitcoin, that's why they search it  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: