Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Wants to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads?! - page 2. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
I think that Google will soon announce its own ico. And so, like advertising bans, Google clears its way and frees itself from competitors.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
I think it is impossible to prohibit the advertising of ICO on Facebook, given the work of Facebook algorithms, which can not completely exclude the advertising of cryptocurrency projects, since the creators of ads go for tricks – specifically distort the words to circumvent the ban. For example, now you can see the headers with such words as "bitc0in", "8itcoin", Bltcoin", where in the first case, the inserted zero in the second figure eight, and the third is the letter "I", English letter L. Imagination has no limits, and willing to talk about the cryptocurrency world does not stop any bans.
Therefore, we are not afraid of any prohibitions
It will be just a matter of technique how can we will be able to represent what we wanted and banning may only be temporary. It is impossible to ban those we gained something at first.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I think it is impossible to prohibit the advertising of ICO on Facebook, given the work of Facebook algorithms, which can not completely exclude the advertising of cryptocurrency projects, since the creators of ads go for tricks – specifically distort the words to circumvent the ban. For example, now you can see the headers with such words as "bitc0in", "8itcoin", Bltcoin", where in the first case, the inserted zero in the second figure eight, and the third is the letter "I", English letter L. Imagination has no limits, and willing to talk about the cryptocurrency world does not stop any bans.
Therefore, we are not afraid of any prohibitions
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
Google forbids advertising Ico, to exclude the possibility of legal problems, in some countries the legal apparatus is developed so much that, as we remember, there are situations when people stuck their pets in the microwave oven, suing  with the manufacturers, because there were no instructions prohibiting it. I see a certain similarity in this.

yes absolutely right this is only the move of google to prevent users from investing in scams  but there are good ICO I hope they will just filter those websites
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Google forbids advertising Ico, to exclude the possibility of legal problems, in some countries the legal apparatus is developed so much that, as we remember, there are situations when people stuck their pets in the microwave oven, suing  with the manufacturers, because there were no instructions prohibiting it. I see a certain similarity in this.
Google to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads - Sources
Market became green too early?
Time for FUD?

Not only google, but also facebook and twitter has followed this and they are also banning the ICO ads. I have heard unconfirmed news that Linkedin is also planing to block such ads. So i think the whole social media is banning them. The Thing to understand is that they are only banning ICO ads and not the bitcoins itself. So it should have no effect on the bitcoin volume and prices.

I think that this platforms has been paid by big banks to do this because they see bitcoin as their biggest competitors,
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Time for FUD?

Not only google, but also facebook and twitter has followed this and they are also banning the ICO ads. I have heard unconfirmed news that Linkedin is also planing to block such ads. So i think the whole social media is banning them. The Thing to understand is that they are only banning ICO ads and not the bitcoins itself. So it should have no effect on the bitcoin volume and prices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Google talks about banning the cryptocurrency and all ICO ads as it seeks to “tackle emerging threats”. Google said its ban includes cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets. The google ban will takes place in june. The company will also begin blocking some gambling ads, such as those for services using virtual items worth real-world money, known as , as it seeks to “combat new threats and improve the ads experience online”
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
Time for FUD?

I think it's just a phase. Sooner they will allow again the possibility to advertise ICOs with their ads. In the end, they are giving up a lot of money with this stupid ban...
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
Although this news had been gone for too long. I wanted to clarify things in regards to this issue to remove FUD over newbie investors in this industry. The ICO ads bitcoin had banned were those that are violating the google license agreement wherein these ICOs might have been spamming their ads without consent to people's feed and  timeline or whatsoever. So nothing to fear in general. Google banned the ones that only violated their agreements.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Facebook already banned ICOs next is the google.I think people who are truly interested in cryptocurrencies will do the research on their own

I think it's a great step as many ICOs are scam and their only purpose is to scam people. People who are related to cryptocurrencies will research and avoid scammers.
Activity: 140
Facebook already banned ICOs next is the google.I think people who are truly interested in cryptocurrencies will do the research on their own
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
actually this news has long been circulating, and some say that google already banned ico ads, and therefore the market conditions can fall like this, but if you prove it yourself, trying to find an ico project on google, then there are still ico ads , but my guess it still exists because it is still in a state of contract, and after the contract is complete then there will be no ico ads any ico project
Activity: 294
This news has been around for months now and no updates or official statement from google until now I think this news are just FUD and if this is true here is my own opinion if this gonna happen then there might be an impact in market but this is not enough to stop bitcoin and other crypto to get stop because the community power is getting stronger and stronger
indeed this news has been around for months, official statements google will be issued in June this year. google forbid ico because google fear if there is a fake ico ico scam on behalf of google and irresponsible.

Google does a big part in promoting the bitcoin cryptocurrency and I hope it will find ways and solutions not to banned bitcoin because its a big help in promoting bitcoin in online world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
This news has been around for months now and no updates or official statement from google until now I think this news are just FUD and if this is true here is my own opinion if this gonna happen then there might be an impact in market but this is not enough to stop bitcoin and other crypto to get stop because the community power is getting stronger and stronger
indeed this news has been around for months, official statements google will be issued in June this year. google forbid ico because google fear if there is a fake ico ico scam on behalf of google and irresponsible.
Activity: 223
Time for FUD?
One of the most immediate effects of the crypto ad ban was panic selling on the crypto market. The media has a tendency to overdramatize or generalize certain types of news, which can then lead to uninformed investors trying to drop out of a space they believe everyone will soon drop out of.
Activity: 149
Yes, I think they are trying to implement this because they are afraid that they might be used to scam potential investors. Google will ban all adverts for cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin and initial coin offerings (ICOs), as it seeks to “tackle emerging threats”. The ad ban will come into force from June as being a clampdown on unregulated financial products.
Activity: 457
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
With so many scams going around, the bans make sense in order to protect their users. I think people who are truly interested in cryptocurrencies will do the research on their own. I do wonder if YouTube will follow. Lately I have been catching more ICO ads before the video starts playing.
Not started yet. Google will ban crypto related ads from june 2018. So now april month. Wait and see.
Google decide this for many scam ICO run there ads on Google. I seen Be-one google ads, that was scam ICO. So, many matter on this.
Activity: 80
I think this is a challenge for cryptocurrency where this pressure pressure will make the effect of falling prices.
but on the other hand cryptocurriency will always run.
Pages:
Jump to: