Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Wants to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads?! - page 3. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 2
This will be a bad news again in crypto-currency as I recall facebook starting to ban or stop some ICO or projects but for some other reasons, money is still there and the founder of Facebook will going to take advantage of that, as I can see some ICO or projects are still there because they pay facebook for advertisement there projects.

So if google, youtube and some other social media will ban crypto advertise. I think it will be result the same with facebook that you need to pay for advertising their projects and it will be a high demand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
With so many scams going around, the bans make sense in order to protect their users. I think people who are truly interested in cryptocurrencies will do the research on their own. I do wonder if YouTube will follow. Lately I have been catching more ICO ads before the video starts playing.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
may be FUD or. They are afraid of crypto and the blockchain platform will kill them.

We agree. Blockchain is obviously going to change positions in the market. There will be new winners on the block! Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Google to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads - Sources
Market became green too early?
Time for FUD?

This is not a FUD but a real news. People are making this news as a negative one but if we analysis it, it is actually good for the crypto industry.
What happens these days that many scam ICO gives their ads on social media and many newbies in bitcoin world tends to invest in those ICO without any knowledge and in return only gets their hard earned money lost. So i think it is a good step for us.
Although it is a good idea and pitch for bitcoins for their better future because if people start being victimized of what they are investing in, on the names of bitcoins, are nothing but scams, then definitely the name and fame of bitcoins would be affected. So better it is in one aspect, but we are lacking with sufficient knowledge about choosing the better ICOs. We must work on this side too.
In my opinion this is a good move by Google. Facebook had banned it in January and Google followed and banned adverts for cryptocurrencies including both BTC and initial coin offering ICOs, to tackle emerging threats. This has made investment in Bitcoin more secure as the numerous scams that were intended to loot investors and defame the coins will not be able to achieve the goal they had set out for.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
may be FUD or. They are afraid of crypto and the blockchain platform will kill them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Time for FUD?

This is not a FUD but a real news. People are making this news as a negative one but if we analysis it, it is actually good for the crypto industry.
What happens these days that many scam ICO gives their ads on social media and many newbies in bitcoin world tends to invest in those ICO without any knowledge and in return only gets their hard earned money lost. So i think it is a good step for us.
Although it is a good idea and pitch for bitcoins for their better future because if people start being victimized of what they are investing in, on the names of bitcoins, are nothing but scams, then definitely the name and fame of bitcoins would be affected. So better it is in one aspect, but we are lacking with sufficient knowledge about choosing the better ICOs. We must work on this side too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
These issues are normal in the present time and if one google stop ICO ads then it will not finish from the world and now the people are using other different ways to use crypto ads and it is good for me to use the YouTube an other social media websites to use the for ICO ads and in this way we can promote ICO on social media now the majority is connected with world through social media.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
I think this is even good for bounty people, since after blocking ICO in google, on Twitter, in facebook and will have to be advertised, but for this it is better not to have a bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
this is not true, crypto ads are asked in google both on youtube and also on blogs
almost everything in the monetization is all about crypto-based ads
That's right, it's just FUD.
I knew this early because Cryptocurrency would never have had a bad influence on Google or Facebook, and it has even made Google and Facebook more numerous.
Because the crypto market is very good and well respected. That is a good sign that facebook and google benefit from advertising them. So there's no reason for them not to promote Crypto.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
this is not true, crypto ads are asked in google both on youtube and also on blogs
almost everything in the monetization is all about crypto-based ads
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Many people are claiming this ad banning to be a positive thing but i disagree to some extent. The ads gives visibility of the new projects and by banning them on a large scale, wont be any good. It also gives a negative impact that investments in ICO is not legal and those who do will have to take risks. I think social media should be free and everyone should have the right to publish anything. Many companies want to ban crypto. But in the other hand, it just proves that crypto grow strongly and fast. And Google just want to ban ICO not bitcoin, because metamask is another proof that google still support crypto, so they actually want to stop the speeding of another new projects.
Wow, that is a new thing. And I absolutely agree with you. Many people try to bring crypto down, but here we are, crypto and the world of Bitcoin keep growing fast. Actually, even if google ban and do not promote Bitcoin anymore, it is okay. Because people around the world are already know about Bitcoin and always discussing about it in social media, online forums, some meet up, and much more. There a lot of ICO and new Altcoins that will take over this business and people will start to learn about crypto world. Especially about the Bitcoin, that is the mother of all cryptos. Even though there are maybe some SCAM that fooled people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Many companies want to ban crypto. But in the other hand, it just proves that crypto grow strongly and fast. And Google just want to ban ICO not bitcoin, because metamask is another proof that google still support crypto, so they actually want to stop the speeding of another new projects.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Many people are claiming this ad banning to be a positive thing but i disagree to some extent. The ads gives visibility of the new projects and by banning them on a large scale, wont be any good. It also gives a negative impact that investments in ICO is not legal and those who do will have to take risks. I think social media should be free and everyone should have the right to publish anything.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Time for FUD?

Activity: 143
Not a problem! There will be a day when there will be a social network, and a search engine originated by blockchain that will not be controlled by anyone! And goodbye facebook, google and others like these two!globalists in charge of Google and Facebook are trying to ban crypto, because it threatens government control of the monetary system. I'm switching to another search engine.
Activity: 122
I like google activity because it will protect people!
Activity: 73
I don't think these companies are driving quality driven investors into the space so I actually think this is good and I also take a quite contrarian view that some regulation is also a good thing to further distributed ledger technology
Activity: 35
Crypto ban by Google and Facebook will not affect much because its only aim to ICO. And we all know how ICO fraud millions of dollar, last few months. So i believe it is good for crypto and the people.

This opens up a lot of possibilities for crpyto media, www.2100news.com included
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
there are many factors that google should consider or considered why they will ban crypto ads.

1. is that ICO can be a legit one or the fake one.Since google advertisement is the most use advertisement in the world they have the reputation that if they are keep on promoting scam and fake ICO people will not belllieve and trust their products because of that Google company are just protecting their customers and clients.

2. ICO ads should declare all the terms and conditions and the risk of joining in their platform proposed.
3 Banning of ICO ads is not the total answer I think regulation will be more accurate. Regulation in crypto advertisement is mucch better than completely removing them because there are legit ICO and they will have a big revenue from it.

These are the things that Google should think before implementing the total banned of crypto related or ICO ads in the web.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Crypto ban by Google and Facebook will not affect much because its only aim to ICO. And we all know how ICO fraud millions of dollar, last few months. So i believe it is good for crypto and the people.
Pages:
Jump to: