Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Wants to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads?! - page 6. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Google to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads - Sources
Market became green too early?
Time for FUD?

First, Facebook want to ban advertisements in their social media site, then Google will follow? What's the meaning of this? Those sites are good source of campaigns that advertise their ICOs, then why ban it? It sounds absurd.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
It's definitely good though, most of the time those ICOs spending their fund on advertising don't even have a chance to compete in the future crypto market. They are mostly MLM, Ponzi tokens or worst scams that could potentially harm new investors. I don't really think they make  any of the technology they mention, it just the money. At the moment, it's hard for ad company to tell whether an ICO is a  scam or not, số thẻ easiest way is to just bán thêm. Also this barely affect their ads income anyway, there's always enough customer for them not to risk with something so new.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Maybe we'll get anti-crypto ads next, just like the tabacco industry is forced to do.
Why? Tobacco and crypto are two very very different things, and the ad bans are also because of very different reasons.
Seriously I don't get it why people are making this FUD, if Google bans the ads it's not doing anything for cryptocurrency, if anything it's better this way 90% of times all I see are useless ICO ads or some scam ponzi schemes, its better that there won't be these ads now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Time for FUD?

It may become a FUD for cryptocurrency in the short term but eventually when the developers of the coins will be able to deliver what they promise and follow their whitepaper then they may allow again the advertisement of some cryptocurrencies. I can see now that they still allow it but it is not surprising they would ban it because of what facebook did. Sooner or later, other social media platforms may follow them and the only way for the ICO to advertise is through its bounty participants.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
It's probably because many crypto ads are infected by a malware which like Facebook and Google doesn't want especially there are many hackers everywhere. This is why when you try to download an wallet in your computer from an altcoin that you are investing the antivirus will detect it as a malware. It is really not a surprise for me that they will ban this kind of ads.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I hope this is just another FUD. This should be confirmed by Google to eliminate the FUD. I believe Adwords technology can detect fraud ad to prevent ICO that is indicated to be scam because reporting scam ad can be tiresome.
Activity: 238
The banning of ICO and cryptocurrency in social media sites will lead to a downturn of cryptocurrency. The google also followed the footstep of Facebook and I think there is a conspiracy with them.
For sure, if this is a FUD news then it will probably affect the price of cryptocurrencies. Well, I don't know the real reason behind this ban but I gather some news that Facebook will make a new coin and I think that will also be the reason why google will remove ICO in the search engine.

Yes, I do agree with your comments. Just like internet/google/facebook at their starting years, many people do know have any idea what it is and nobody can imagine they could be big as they are right now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
We could have seen that coming after Facebook banned crypto ads. In February regulators asked Google to band crypto ads too. Maybe we'll get anti-crypto ads next, just like the tabacco industry is forced to do.

Why in the messenger app, I always get the ads about nexo.io? I think facebook really didn't banned all crypto ads. They just pick the most decent crypto to publish.
Activity: 59
This may be FUD but its about time that they follow the footsteps of Facebook in showing ICO ads in their platform since ICOs are not controlled and could only result to scam in the long run. We all know that majority of the public very much trusts Facebook and Google on their ads especially those really have no idea about investing in crypto. Let's just see this as a benefit and make our own study about a certain ICO first before investing. It may affect the crypto market though so ready your funds for some dips again.
Too many ICO scams affect normal projects. People are not sure exactly which is true or false, so they can only be banned together. This way, they can't be wrong. Especially for those who do not understand cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, they often do not know what this is but are vulnerable.
Activity: 69
Time for FUD?

First facebook now google so if google will ban the ads related to crypto then maybe videos on youtube related to bitcoin will be remove too? In my blog i cant see a ads related to crypto currency i think they already did that, they are not into crypto currency that is huge down fall.
There are still ads on crypto currency and I think that too youtube will be the next of it if google will removed ads but I hope it will not come because many of us earning from youtube videos thru adverisment from it. Google and youtube ads are one of the best in advertising your crypto so it might be the downfall for us like facebook did we slightly experience a downfall of bitcoin, But I know there's nothing to do with the value of bitcoin thru that since bitcoin already stablish its own name in the social media.

Many national regulators are still skeptical and opposed to cryptocurrencies. They believe that the new series of activities triggered by fraudulent activities will cause serious losses to citizens. Moreover, according to previous experience, Google is likely to consider implementing such a ban.
Activity: 196
From the chart, Google's search index is the highest is encrypted when monetary value, since then has been lower, hope next time good encryption monetary market, search index can go up a lot,

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Time for FUD?

First facebook now google so if google will ban the ads related to crypto then maybe videos on youtube related to bitcoin will be remove too? In my blog i cant see a ads related to crypto currency i think they already did that, they are not into crypto currency that is huge down fall.
There are still ads on crypto currency and I think that too youtube will be the next of it if google will removed ads but I hope it will not come because many of us earning from youtube videos thru adverisment from it. Google and youtube ads are one of the best in advertising your crypto so it might be the downfall for us like facebook did we slightly experience a downfall of bitcoin, But I know there's nothing to do with the value of bitcoin thru that since bitcoin already stablish its own name in the social media.
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
having see that facebook is about to put an end to ico and ads, i think google will be thinking it too but i don't think that will be easy and quick.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Time for FUD?

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Time for FUD?

Thank all the scam artists for all these extra measurements.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
Market became green to early?
Time for FUD?

Well, this is a big shit of Google. Maybe they want to loose many profits that they will gain in advertising sites kn their site. Google are getting benefits from it and I know that it will not happen because This is a fake news. Maybe if it happens, Maybe people will be alarmed that We should try to mine bitcoin and not to have refferals in social medias.

Don't you think it sounds a bit weird? Canadian Official Wants Google to Ban Ads for Crypto, ICOs
What it reminds me now is how Texas regulator ordered Bitconnect to stop its business activity...
So what's next? Honduras will arrest Ethereum blockchain? Grin

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Time for FUD?

all of this google ban facebook ban or whatsoever ban, only one reason i can see eirher part of public realease or the site want o get paid, and the complicated here is the fakes new makes by the people hated for bitcoin as decentralized currency.
to all bitcoiner's do not panic always need to study and analyst the new news about the crypto, its fake or not
I agree with you, crypto is becoming more popular and in this situation some people tend to destroy its popularity by spreading fud in the community. I see no valid reasons with this news. We should continue to believe in crypto and neglect all this fuds news.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
Joe's Signatureless Challenge
It’s frustrating when they look at baning things like ICOs when they still persist on allowing lots of things to be advertised that clearly shouldn’t.

That said it’s becoming more and more likely that there will be more scammers trying looking at the big money that can be made and making up fake cryptos
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
Time for FUD?

Well, this is a big shit of Google. Maybe they want to loose many profits that they will gain in advertising sites kn their site. Google are getting benefits from it and I know that it will not happen because This is a fake news. Maybe if it happens, Maybe people will be alarmed that We should try to mine bitcoin and not to have refferals in social medias.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Time for FUD?

all of this google ban facebook ban or whatsoever ban, only one reason i can see eirher part of public realease or the site want o get paid, and the complicated here is the fakes new makes by the people hated for bitcoin as decentralized currency.
to all bitcoiner's do not panic always need to study and analyst the new news about the crypto, its fake or not
Pages:
Jump to: