Pages:
Author

Topic: Google Wants to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads?! - page 5. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121
There are still advertisements on digital money and I believe that too youtube will be its following if google will evacuated promotions yet I trust it won't come in light of the fact that a considerable lot of us procuring from youtube recordings through advertisement from it. Google and youtube advertisements are truly outstanding in publicizing your crypto so it may be the destruction for us like facebook did we somewhat encounter a ruin of bitcoin, But I know there's nothing to do with the estimation of bitcoin through that since bitcoin as of now establish its own name in the online networking.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
It's most likely in light of the fact that numerous crypto advertisements are tainted by a malware which like Facebook and Google doesn't need particularly there are numerous programmers all over the place. This is the reason when you attempt to download a wallet in your PC from an altcoin that you are contributing the antivirus will recognize it as a malware. It is truly not an amazement for me that they will boycott this sort of promotions.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
It's a FUD tho! it shouldn't be ban coz they earn from it i think google ceo has cryptocurrency already! Time for you to buy more coins coz after this bear market we could see a bull run again.

Google CEO has crypto already? Source? Even if it was actually like that, Google has to please its advertisers and shareholders at all cost, and for that reason will do everything to protect their core business and everything around it. If that means they have to ban any type of crypto ads, they will do so without hesitation. In most cases the earlier actions of competitors (Facebook in this case) signals a wider range of actions being enforced against crypto and other ads displaying "harmful" content. It may even be done to prevent legal actions, because at the end of the day, the social media platforms display these ads, and thus are somewhat responsible as well. Not everything is fud....
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
yet they allow Russia to buy ads to influence the American election.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Google to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads - Sources
Market became green too early?
Time for FUD?

Actually ban of ICO and ads pf crypto will be the temporarly decision. Because it is too ricky and Google knows that and it will try to help us to do best choise, Now I think Google will support ICOs.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Placing a ban on the display of ico related ads is a right step in the right direction by Google although It might have some disadvantages but the advantages outweighs the disadvantages. At least, those scammy projects won't have the opportunity of getting attention from members of the Crypto-community. Over 90% of past projects that have all turned out to be a scam or a failure were all advertised on Google at some point in time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Of course any company will try to ban scam and misleading advertisement to protect their image, also they will be happy to take money from the solid ones Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
It's a FUD tho! it shouldn't be ban coz they earn from it i think google ceo has cryptocurrency already! Time for you to buy more coins coz after this bear market we could see a bull run again.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
Market became green too early?
Time for FUD?
If google wanted to stop advertising Crypto regarded adverts it is highly possible as we are seeing too many scam projects and the amount of money they are collecting with these advertisements and sooner or later we will be seeing strict rules and regulations when it comes to ICO and how to collect the funds,it is not a FUD but a problem we are facing for some time.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 564
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
I really don't see this happening and I can tell you that Facebook is still allowing ICO ads but all they wanted to do was monetise the process instead of having people promote it without paying. Google will be doing similar in trying to monetise promotion of crypto projects.

True. Facebook still shows ICO ads.  Wink

I believe that this is because they are not being flagged as cryptocurrency adverts or the people running them are just ignoring that it's against the T+Cs. It wasn't to do with monetizing them (you can still promote crypto on facebook just not with ads) as it is not with google either. All adverts on google are monetized by them so it's definitely not for that reason.
Advertising will be helpful but see how bitcoin progress without advertisement before yet it manage to stood still up to now, having too much ico and coins affects bitcoin too much due to fuds, advertising should be made in proper negotiation by FB or in google.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
This may be FUD but its about time that they follow the footsteps of Facebook in showing ICO ads in their platform since ICOs are not controlled and could only result to scam in the long run. We all know that majority of the public very much trusts Facebook and Google on their ads especially those really have no idea about investing in crypto. Let's just see this as a benefit and make our own study about a certain ICO first before investing. It may affect the crypto market though so ready your funds for some dips again.
Too many ICO scams affect normal projects. People are not sure exactly which is true or false, so they can only be banned together. This way, they can't be wrong. Especially for those who do not understand cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, they often do not know what this is but are vulnerable.
That’s one of the main reasons why they are all advocating the ban of these ads because indirectly they must have been accesory to the defrauding if lots of people with the Scam ICO’s. But this is going to hurt crypto currencies a lot.
Activity: 73
I think the ico adverts are annoying to be honest and anybody making investments to ico's on random google sites are probably not the type of investors you are aiming for. I think the amount of money in the ico market that comes from the type of people who click on these types of adds is very small so I don't anticipate this having much of an effect.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I really don't see this happening and I can tell you that Facebook is still allowing ICO ads but all they wanted to do was monetise the process instead of having people promote it without paying. Google will be doing similar in trying to monetise promotion of crypto projects.

True. Facebook still shows ICO ads.  Wink

I believe that this is because they are not being flagged as cryptocurrency adverts or the people running them are just ignoring that it's against the T+Cs. It wasn't to do with monetizing them (you can still promote crypto on facebook just not with ads) as it is not with google either. All adverts on google are monetized by them so it's definitely not for that reason.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
nah, it is just an FUD. the price didn't go up above $10k again but instead started going lower so everyone is spreading new FUDs, as many as they can. and it is always the same thing about someone banning bitcoin.
last time it was Facebook but you can still see the same shitty ads on Facebook advertising ICOs and other cryptos there!
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17

True. Facebook still shows ICO ads.  Wink

Another FUD ofcourse.
Just like facebook banned ICOs FUD, the whales is hungry right now. they want buy some more in the dips.
Don't get tricked by whales.

Most likely - it's a FUD. And the market is so red today.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Another FUD ofcourse.
Just like facebook banned ICOs FUD, the whales is hungry right now. they want buy some more in the dips.
Don't get tricked by whales.
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
I think Google will not ban the crypto ads and ICO ads why?
as what I can see Google Ads are posting in their ads why?
because people nowadays are interested in ICO and crypto if Google ban this then this will be the great loss in their company.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
This is fake news. As we all know that the demands on the digital currency is growing and it is an earning also with google from the people who are aware of the digital currency. This is another faucet of google earnings and they already know about its potential as to cater the interest of thousands or it could be millions of people having with the interest in the cryptocurrency. This news actually opposed to the real happenings in the cryptocurrency world wherein the number of people that got the interest in cryptocurrency grow and other countries start to get interest and eyeing on the digital currency to possibly adapted in the government as check how to use the its advantage.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
Activity: 196
The banning of ICO and cryptocurrency in social media sites will lead to a downturn of cryptocurrency. The google also followed the footstep of Facebook and I think there is a conspiracy with them.
For sure, if this is a FUD news then it will probably affect the price of cryptocurrencies. Well, I don't know the real reason behind this ban but I gather some news that Facebook will make a new coin and I think that will also be the reason why google will remove ICO in the search engine.

I agree to you. Banning bitcoin and other altcoins ads will affect the price. of bitcoin and other altcoins because it will not able to introduce them to the people around the world. We all know that advertising is one of the reason why a project becomes successful.
Pages:
Jump to: