Pages:
Author

Topic: Government & Bitcoin - page 67. (Read 70830 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
June 10, 2015, 05:17:05 PM
And we all know that government officials know the benefits that they can get if they put a tax for every transaction that will be made.

It cant be done, you as a BTC user supposed already know that this couldnt be done because each transaction is dependant and no one would know if the transaction is coming from the country or not
The only way they could benefit themselves with BTC would be by tax-ting every BTC/FIAT exchange, huge tax will then discourage most people to exchange their BTC

the only way to avoid taxes is living in the street soo governement will just pay you not tax

Unfortunately this deosnt stand for a developing country where there are alot of poor people living on the street and also there is alot of taxes, eventually when you buy something of a mini store there will be tax apply to your groceries as well

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 10, 2015, 03:35:11 PM
the only way to avoid taxes is living in the street soo governement will just pay you not tax you dont need to mars lol but well is a kind of live that i prefer to pay taxes
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
June 10, 2015, 03:15:41 PM
Well the reality is, we cant escape tax.

I mean you can always stay with cash, but eventually when you want stuff and enjoy with the earned dollars. You`ll eventually have to use a business, and its all about lowering your tax percentage.

The economy grows everyday, its a matter of global growth.

actually you can escape from taxes, but only in one way, leaving the earth all togheter, with the next shipping for Mars with the mars one company, it may look like a joke, but it isn't, they are serious about this, it will begin in the 2025, and each year, other members will be added to be shipped there
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
June 10, 2015, 02:43:52 PM
Well the reality is, we cant escape tax.

I mean you can always stay with cash, but eventually when you want stuff and enjoy with the earned dollars. You`ll eventually have to use a business, and its all about lowering your tax percentage.

The economy grows everyday, its a matter of global growth.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
June 10, 2015, 02:38:48 PM
Nah, they won't ban it, it's just another area they can tax and add to gdp when they need to
But why they need to collect tax from bitcoin? What they are going to do with that coin? And i think they can't added to their gdp because they not own it and its decentralized.

They don't need it, they just want it. They want everything.

Actually of course they need bitcoin,but in other way,they're gonna collect the tax from bitcoin company not in bitcoin but in fiat  thats it always they did it,its a little secret why the goverment not ban it,they are already let bitcoin grow but not ban it coz they really need bitcoin Smiley

Yes the ridiculous government is waiting bitcoin to grow more as they can find the source of income out of it too in the form of the taxes they would never banned bitcoin as they are aware it is the future of the currency and they are aware that it is gonna profitable for them in the future.

some of those governments fear it because of this actually, because they will know that if they want to evade taxes they can do it with bitcon, and everything at their disposal

this is why some nations are banning it and some not
Yeah but some country banned it because of their culture and their faith. They want to use their own money or fiat money so that their economy will grow.

I'm not sure the economy of country will grow because of using fiat. The government just want to get taxes from anything, and if they don't get, it will be banned.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 10, 2015, 11:48:46 AM
Nah, they won't ban it, it's just another area they can tax and add to gdp when they need to
But why they need to collect tax from bitcoin? What they are going to do with that coin? And i think they can't added to their gdp because they not own it and its decentralized.

Actually of course they need bitcoin,but in other way,they're gonna collect the tax from bitcoin company not in bitcoin but in fiat  thats it always they did it,its a little secret why the goverment not ban it,they are already let bitcoin grow but not ban it coz they really need bitcoin Smiley

Yes the ridiculous government is waiting bitcoin to grow more as they can find the source of income out of it too in the form of the taxes they would never banned bitcoin as they are aware it is the future of the currency and they are aware that it is gonna profitable for them in the future.

some of those governments fear it because of this actually, because they will know that if they want to evade taxes they can do it with bitcon, and everything at their disposal

Yeah but some country banned it because of their culture and their faith. They want to use their own money or fiat money so that their economy will grow.
legendary
June 10, 2015, 03:48:15 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2015, 02:46:29 AM
If every transaction would be taxed, the network would respond by increasing or implementing mixing coins. Or they would use a less traceable way or altcoin to do their shit
June 10, 2015, 02:41:41 AM

Actually of course they need bitcoin,but in other way,they're gonna collect the tax from bitcoin company not in bitcoin but in fiat  thats it always they did it,its a little secret why the goverment not ban it,they are already let bitcoin grow but not ban it coz they really need bitcoin Smiley

And we all know that government officials know the benefits that they can get if they put a tax for every transaction that will be made.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
June 09, 2015, 06:49:15 PM

Actually of course they need bitcoin,but in other way,they're gonna collect the tax from bitcoin company not in bitcoin but in fiat  thats it always they did it,its a little secret why the goverment not ban it,they are already let bitcoin grow but not ban it coz they really need bitcoin Smiley

June 08, 2015, 07:35:42 PM

I agree, but what's the point that you would say to us? I couldn't find any link between religion with taxes.

There are a lot of links between religion and law.  For example, the only reason that there is an issue with abortion or gay marriage is because those laws came from Christianity.  Catholic schools are also publicly funded and religious organizations are tax exempt.
Read the thread that i quoted. The country that have a democracy country and a main religion that can affect the law of a particular country.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
June 08, 2015, 01:15:28 PM

I agree, but what's the point that you would say to us? I couldn't find any link between religion with taxes.

There are a lot of links between religion and law.  For example, the only reason that there is an issue with abortion or gay marriage is because those laws came from Christianity.  Catholic schools are also publicly funded and religious organizations are tax exempt.

Okay it has a connection between them. But, I think abortion is not only religion issue, but also humanity. And imo every organization should pay the tax, even at lower rates to religious and humanity organizations.

I believe the side that argues that there should not be a choice for abortion is largely religious, and Catholic in particular.  Because one group of people believe that it is wrong, does that mean someone that doesn't think it's wrong should have to follow the same rule?  For example, if a 15 year old gets pregnant and lives in a trailer, and doesn't have the resources to raise a child, should she be forced to have the child and take care of him/her?  Doesn't make sense.

Don't want to take this too far off topic, but there is a difference between morally sound behaviour and sin.  Some sins have become illegal even though they are morally sound, and that is because of large groups of religious voters.
legendary
June 08, 2015, 12:16:15 PM

Okay it has a connection between them. But, I think abortion is not only religion issue, but also humanity. And imo every organization should pay the tax, even at lower rates to religious and humanity organizations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
June 08, 2015, 11:31:48 AM

legendary
June 08, 2015, 09:22:47 AM

i think it's both, because some revenue from taxes are used legitimately, to build bridge, chruch, any public building you can imagines,but other are just used for more personal purpose, and can be seen as a stolen money(they are actually that

there is only one problem with taxes, besides they ridiculous high %, the fact that they are not transparent, and thinking about it now, it's very hilarious how governments want trasparency from us, when they are the first to deny it...

this fucking word is build around hypocrisy...

The problem with taxes is that people have no objection when money are spent in a good way, as you said to build infrastructure, help people, grow cities and improve our world.
But when people notice that great part of their taxes are being wasted on useless things, gets stolen and disappear silently, we have a problem. If I knew where my tax money would go, I would gladly pay.

and that's why everyone want to be a governor or president. The taxes is taken from you people to make facilities for the 'leader'.

yup especially for democrate country, which corrupt its a biggest problem in that country,but actually the tax that goverment deduacated from our money is for build country,town, road and everything and the other for goverment needs,but if the goverment could manage their resources maybe citizens should not paid goverment but goverment should paid citizen, you should check brunei darusallam its an small country in south east asian that lead by a king .brunei has no personal income tax,whose people enjoy high subsidies and pay no taxes, What you earn is all yours The cost of living is considerably lower than in the UK.
And also the religion can affect the law of a country like the Catholic, they against to the law that kills people if they are do something that are very wrong.

June 08, 2015, 08:33:35 AM

i think it's both, because some revenue from taxes are used legitimately, to build bridge, chruch, any public building you can imagines,but other are just used for more personal purpose, and can be seen as a stolen money(they are actually that

there is only one problem with taxes, besides they ridiculous high %, the fact that they are not transparent, and thinking about it now, it's very hilarious how governments want trasparency from us, when they are the first to deny it...

The problem with taxes is that people have no objection when money are spent in a good way, as you said to build infrastructure, help people, grow cities and improve our world.
But when people notice that great part of their taxes are being wasted on useless things, gets stolen and disappear silently, we have a problem. If I knew where my tax money would go, I would gladly pay.

and that's why everyone want to be a governor or president. The taxes is taken from you people to make facilities for the 'leader'.

yup especially for democrate country, which corrupt its a biggest problem in that country,but actually the tax that goverment deduacated from our money is for build country,town, road and everything and the other for goverment needs,but if the goverment could manage their resources maybe citizens should not paid goverment but goverment should paid citizen, you should check brunei darusallam its an small country in south east asian that lead by a king .brunei has no personal income tax,whose people enjoy high subsidies and pay no taxes, What you earn is all yours The cost of living is considerably lower than in the UK.
And also the religion can affect the law of a country like the Catholic, they against to the law that kills people if they are do something that are very wrong.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 07, 2015, 05:40:38 PM

legendary
June 07, 2015, 05:23:25 PM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
June 07, 2015, 07:24:25 AM

legendary
June 07, 2015, 04:29:40 AM

i think it's both, because some revenue from taxes are used legitimately, to build bridge, chruch, any public buildings you can imagines, but other are just used for more personal purpose, and can be seen as a stolen money(they are actually that)

Pages:
Jump to: