Pages:
Author

Topic: [GPL] Gold Pressed Latinum 2.8.1 - Hardfork 01 Feb 2017 - page 7. (Read 44630 times)

Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102
I found who sell all GPL from former sci-fi exchange, totally 19K from Jan 18, 2018
His address on Cryptopia:
http://ccexp.tk/Address/index.php?Currency=GPL&Address=FGv5ZCGUMWiXi9DM6p568mYSzyhaxHzzAK&Page=1
And I know his username on forum.

Unfortunately, most of stolen GPL was mine, and I also buy most of them on Cryptopia.

GPL buyback: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47061841
Coins will be in wallet when fully synch. But better first send test amount 1 GPL.
Activity: 135
Merit: 6
ccminer have parameter --scantime=N (default: 5) If block found in miner, but receive new block on chain within 5 sec, your block not accepted.

hi man! help me i want save my coin but i dont know how - cryptopia said goodbyee((
Fresh wallet and zipped windows chain you can find here: http://gpl.scificrypto.info/

Thanks!  I have a question when I am sending the coins from Cryptopia to the wallet, does it matter if the wallet says out sync when I send the coins?
If someone not understand, any coin is community project.
If you like coin, make something, add to exchange, pay for explorer, etc.
I am not creator of GPL, just take over development when coin was abandoned.
I pay for hosting website, pay for explorer, paid big money for listing on Cryptopia.
If you not agree with delisting - all questions to Cryptopia new management.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1157
no degradation
Note to myself: I need a Yobit-account. Wink

@annapapo
Did you have a bad weekend? Need a hug or something? Please let us know, we're nice people over here on the other side of your screen and willing to help... Roll Eyes
About Yobit.
1. I had try add GPL to Yobit 2 years ago, pay 0.1 BTC and wait 2 month, no answer. Then I take yobitcode back.
2. I see how their support work, when was TEK mandatory update I wrote them in advance, but no reaction, then I sold my TEK
on Cryptopia and on Yobit, same coins in two chains  Grin Grin
3. When you try withdraw some not very popular coins, withdraw pending with status "transfer from cold wallet", after some days
one admin return your coins to your account, and then some days later another admin send coins to your home wallet and you have 2x coins.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
It only "had a good run" because it was being traded on Cryptopia, and therefore it had value.  It is totally worthless now.  Okay, so you mine it?  Where are you going to sell it then?  You can keep building up tons of this piece of junk coin in your mining wallet, and it's still worth zero because you can't sell it anywhere.  You are a dumb ass if you can't understand this.

No need to be rude. I was not rude to you.
You clearly have no understanding of mining cryoto or anything constructive to add to this conversation, so please move along.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
It only "had a good run" because it was being traded on Cryptopia, and therefore it had value.  It is totally worthless now.  Okay, so you mine it?  Where are you going to sell it then?  You can keep building up tons of this piece of junk coin in your mining wallet, and it's still worth zero because you can't sell it anywhere.  You are a dumb ass if you can't understand this.
Because of delisting GPL from Cryptopia, we will make coin swap Nov 10, 2018.
New chain with only PoS minting. Just consolidate all yours GPL to 1-5 addresses with balance more 100 GPL in own wallet.
Nov 10, 2018 I take snapshot from GPL rich list and send current balances in new chain from premine.
Only balances 100 GPL and more will be send. You need dump private keys in old GPL wallet and then import them in new GPL2 wallet.
If you not withdraw GPL from Cryptopia before Nov 8, you may lost all GPL.

msg withdrawn
What is the point of this foolish swap?  It doesn't matter if it's GPL or GPL2.  It's just totally worthless junk if it's not on an exchange, and you already conceded that you can't get it on any big exchange like Binance.  I suggested trying to get GPL on Yobit, and you haven't addressed that yet.  Yobit has thousands of junk coins floating around on their site, so give that a try before you go swapping bad garbage for bad garbage.

Steady on there "newbie", this "piece of garbage" has had a good run for over 2 years, and many of us are enjoying mining it.
It was unfortunate that cryptopia decided to de-list, perhaps if we had trade a little more we could have prevented it, who knows

But here's the thing about open source, decentralised crypto...
If you dont like how a coin is being handled, then either fix it yourself, or go find another out of the 10,000 coins that you do like.
No one is forcing you to mine this coin.

As for the "worthless junk if it's not on an exchange"
hmm, let me think...how long was it before Bitcoin went on an exchange, and did it also have issues....hmmm, oh thats right, its still having issues....

Again, being decentralised, hows about YOU getting it listed an an exchange of YOUR liking....you clearly know about YOBIT, so you request it...

Activity: 61
What is the point of this foolish swap?  It doesn't matter if it's GPL or GPL2.  It's just totally worthless junk if it's not on an exchange, and you already conceded that you can't get it on any big exchange like Binance.  I suggested trying to get GPL on Yobit, and you haven't addressed that yet.  Yobit has thousands of junk coins floating around on their site, so give that a try before you go swapping bad garbage for bad garbage.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
hi can anyone please tell me who i can install GPL wallet for MAC .. i want to transfer my GPL from cryptopia

install VirtualBox for Mac OSX - https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads

download win 8.1 ISO from PirateBay, and you can run Win 8.1 inside your MAC

install GPL wallet for windows inside your virtual machine
Activity: 1
hi can anyone please tell me who i can install GPL wallet for MAC .. i want to transfer my GPL from cryptopia
GPL2 created and tested. https://github.com/scificrypto/GoldPressedLatinum2
Wait for snapshot, and distribution Nov 10. Then create control point and release GoldPressedLatinum.exe
Activity: 150
Merit: 111
New chain with only PoS minting. Just consolidate all yours GPL to 1-5 addresses with balance more 100 GPL in own wallet.
Nov 10, 2018 I take snapshot from GPL rich list and send current balances in new chain from premine.
Only balances 100 GPL and more will be send. You need dump private keys in old GPL wallet and then import them in new GPL2 wallet.

Consolidating is important! Made that mistake with Spread/Helium, now i have to deal with hundreds if addresses  Embarrassed
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
As much as i like Scrypt-Jane (low energy / low GPU temperature / no NiceHash), POS only while keeping GPL a rare coin sounds like a good idea to me, fitting the GPL theme.

For the GPL, I'm still unfamiliar with that. The problem with this coin is too technical for ferengi like me. It must be profitable, it is difficult to understand coins that are not very profitable but we must keep trying for this ..

3rd rule of acquisition, buy low, silly ferengi...
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
As much as i like Scrypt-Jane (low energy / low GPU temperature / no NiceHash), POS only while keeping GPL a rare coin sounds like a good idea to me, fitting the GPL theme.

For the GPL, I'm still unfamiliar with that. The problem with this coin is too technical for erengi like me. It must be profitable, it is difficult to understand coins that are not very profitable but we must keep trying for this ..
Is there any possibility of listing-there in binance?
Can you support 20 BTC daily volume trading GPL for binance? And pay big money for listing?
Pages:
Jump to: