Pages:
Author

Topic: [GPL] Gold Pressed Latinum 2.8.1 - Hardfork 01 Feb 2017 - page 4. (Read 44668 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
How many words for the passphrase on this wallet? I've got 10 here. I asked my gf to do it last year when we received the notice from the exchange.

I can't unlock the wallet to dumpprivkey :S

Is it 10 words? I've have code -32601
Activity: 982
Merit: 517
Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102
Hi,

I downloaded the wallet in October to move the coins on it and now it's stuck at block 1724501 after trying to sync.

In order to dumpprivkey I'll need help here!

Thanks
You can dumpprivkey even with empty database, no need to sync. In old GPL chain no more new blocks.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
One World
Hi,

I downloaded the wallet in October to move the coins on it and now it's stuck at block 1724501 after trying to sync.

In order to dumpprivkey I'll need help here!

Thanks
GPL super action!

As you know, some GPL2 from premine not distributed yet.
Not all Cryptopia users take GPL from exchange, and some coins belongs to admins. (this coins was not swapped)

To support new chain I distribute part of premine among active miners.
Everyone who mint 1 GPL2 get 1 coin as bonus. First distribution soon for all previous mint.
Next, every month, until 2019-06-08, last day of coin explorer.
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
If you can pass the compatibility check, I would support your chain on the Blocknet dex:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgW8lm9qwPf1pP3ROlydU410kGG9XQzhI5NwgMF8GuRtGQfg/viewform
Form sent. May I also send forms for SCIFI and CAPS?

Go for it!
Activity: 150
Merit: 107
By the way, FreiExchange also reject GPL2 in January.
"Unfortunately we have chosen to not list your coin. While we like your project and respect your efforts, with 8+ coin requests a day, FreiExchange is now trying to establish a certain branding for the exchange in vintage innovative coins or new socially conscious innovative projects. Further, for new coins, we like to see further advancement in the project to ensure its longevity prior to listing."

Guess that means they did not bother to really look at it  Roll Eyes
If you can pass the compatibility check, I would support your chain on the Blocknet dex:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgW8lm9qwPf1pP3ROlydU410kGG9XQzhI5NwgMF8GuRtGQfg/viewform
Form sent. May I also send forms for SCIFI and CAPS?
Activity: 371
Merit: 252

Since KED and SciFi already are listed there, maybe there is a chance to get GPL on Nova?
https://novaexchange.com/coin_listing/

edit...
Of course a exchange would be nice, but i don't think it's urgent. GPL might become a nice gem when cryptos become mainstream and till then my GPL are staking nicely.  Grin
Nova take 1 BTC for listing and not allow USA users. Volumes very low.

By the way, FreiExchange also reject GPL2 in January.
"Unfortunately we have chosen to not list your coin. While we like your project and respect your efforts, with 8+ coin requests a day, FreiExchange is now trying to establish a certain branding for the exchange in vintage innovative coins or new socially conscious innovative projects. Further, for new coins, we like to see further advancement in the project to ensure its longevity prior to listing."
Activity: 150
Merit: 107
Since KED and SciFi already are listed there, maybe there is a chance to get GPL on Nova?
https://novaexchange.com/coin_listing/

edit...
Of course a exchange would be nice, but i don't think it's urgent. GPL might become a nice gem when cryptos become mainstream and till then my GPL are staking nicely.  Grin
Looks like GPL2 was rejected again.  Angry
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?
We didn't reject the coin because of the name.

Only the following is required for listing on our exchange;

- Team members with Linkedin profiles will meet a higher chance for approved listing
- Solid product with real use-case
- Recent github activity is required
- Website
- At least 1 social group (for example, Telegram, Discord or similar)
- BitcoinTalk Announcement
- The project is no longer in ICO phase
- Tokenomics: a proof that during the pre-ICO and ICO phases at least 80% of total circulating supply was sold/distributed to investors that didn't include project team or project advisors.

That's all we ask and I think it's really fair.
We don't look at the ICO funds, volume, value or anything else that other parties think it's important.

Send you application to [email protected] and I will review the coin once again.
Git updated, telegram channel created, soon send request.
copper member
Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Hodler Enterprises
We didn't reject the coin because of the name.

Only the following is required for listing on our exchange;

- Team members with Linkedin profiles will meet a higher chance for approved listing
- Solid product with real use-case
- Recent github activity is required
- Website
- At least 1 social group (for example, Telegram, Discord or similar)
- BitcoinTalk Announcement
- The project is no longer in ICO phase
- Tokenomics: a proof that during the pre-ICO and ICO phases at least 80% of total circulating supply was sold/distributed to investors that didn't include project team or project advisors.

That's all we ask and I think it's really fair.
We don't look at the ICO funds, volume, value or anything else that other parties think it's important.

Send you application to [email protected] and I will review the coin once again.
I am sorry, but GPL was rejected by Altilly CEO only because of its name.
Gold Pressed Latinum on most info portal marked as dead coin.
Initially GPL2 pass all reviews and was approved, then CEO check it and say: "No activity for years"

As I said before, GPL must be rebranded or destroyed (swap to undistributed  premine SCIFI)
GPL added to voting list on exchange Altilly
Please register and vote (you need buy some ALTI coins for vote)

upd. coin listing was rejected, reasons:

No github activity. -
No community. -
No activity for years -

Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
I have left a cpu miner running a few weeks now supposedly mining the old GPL, but nothing is moving and neither the miner nor the debug.log of the coin show any sign of anything happening, nor does "top" show the miner using any CPU power.

The only CPU miner I could find that purported to be able to do scrypt-jane on Linux was cpuminer-opt, a supposedly optiminsed miner. But it actually seems to do nothing whatsoever.

With the old built in mining ability it never took weeks to find a blocks, so I figure I have given it long enough a try.

Does anyone know of anything that CAN mine the old GPL coin, without special equipment such as a GPU?

I lost my last GPU by trying to mine KED (Klingon EMpire Darsek) with it, and it took out the whole motherboard too.

So even if I actually had any more GPUs I would't want to risk them, and entire motherboards, especially when I know CPU mining used to work just fine back before the code to do it was stripped from the wallet.

-MarkM-

EDIT: Went back to the problem with "fresh eyes" and got it working. Smiley
Splitting automatically, but with big balance you get best block size after 6 month.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
Won't splits happen automatically as staking happens?

Also do you happen to know a good CPU-miner for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Linux?

I have minerd but googling led to a thread on bitcointalk that claims no one has gotten scrypt-jane to work in that, and its -help readout does not even mention scrypt-jane as an option, just scrypt and scrypt-N.

I also have sgminer that I use to run little USB-stick SHA256 ASICs but it seems maybe to only do SHA256 just to offer tons of different hardware it can handle.

-MarkM-
1. orphan transaction not reset age, just staking again.
2. I see your good staking on block 10012
3. wait 100 confirmation and split your coins or next time (in 7 days) you get only 2 staking.

If you not have GUI to split coins, just create new wallet (not address in old wallet)
and send to address from new wallet many transactions, every 500-1000 coins.
And do not forget backup new wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: